Abigail Edna Disney is an Emmy-winning director and producer, philanthropist, and the CEO and president of Fork Films.
Facts of Abigail Disney
|Full Name:||Abigail Disney|
|Age:||63 years 2 months|
|Birth Date:||January 24, 1960|
|Birth Place:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|When did Abigail Disney get married ? (married date):||, 1988|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Roy Edward Disney|
|Mother's Name:||Patricia Ann Dailey|
|Education:||Yale (BA), Stanford (MA, English Lit), and Columbia (Ph.D., English Lit)|
|Height / How tall :||5.3 inch|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Abigail Disney|
The greater good is achieved by not only telling people what they need to know, but also filling them with a sense of empathy and love.
When you strengthen women, you strengthen the world.
When men talk about war, the stories and terminology vary - it's this battle, these weapons, this terrain.
Abigail Disney is an Emmy-winning director and producer, philanthropist, and CEO and president of Fork Films. An active supporter of peacebuilding, she is passionate about advancing women’s roles in the public sphere. Abigail’s films and series focus on social issues and spotlight extraordinary people who speak truth to power. To learn more about the talented Abigail, read below.
Bio, Age, Parents, Nationality
Back in his early life, Abigail Disney was born in Los Angeles, California, USA. She is the daughter of Roy Edward Disney and Patricia Ann Dailey, a longtime senior executive for The Walt Disney Company. She is a granddaughter of Roy O. Disney, co-founder of The Walt Disney Company with her great uncle Walt Disney.
Her birth name is Abigail Edna Disney. She grew up alongside her two brothers Tim Disney and Roy Patrick Disney and her sister Susan Disney Lord. She is American by nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity.
Regarding her education, She was educated at Yale (BA), Stanford (MA, English Lit), and Columbia (Ph.D., English Lit).
Quick Facts About Abigail Disney
|Salary:||$12 Million +|
|Monthly Income:||$1 Million +|
|Date of Birth:||January 24, 1960|
|Height:||1.76m (5’ 8”)|
|Weight:||79 Kg (174 lbs)|
|Profession:||American film producer|
Abigail Disney – Career, Net worth – 2023
Abigail Disney is an American filmmaker and scholar known for her documentary films focused on social themes. Abigail Disney has a net worth of 500 million dollars. However, her salary is yet to be disclosed.
- Talking about her career, She turned to the family business of filmmaking after she met Liberian peace activist Leymah Gbowee in 2006. Her filmmaking career began with a documentary film, “Pray the Devil Back to Hell”, about women in Liberia, made with Emmy Award-winning director Gini Reticker.
- In 2008, she launched Peace is Loud, an organization described as “supporting female voices and international peace-building through nonviolent means.”
- In 2009 Peace is Loud organized a Global Peace Tour which showed “Pray the Devil Back to Hell” at community screenings in the U.S. and other countries. It was part of the United Nation’s International day of peace.
- Peace is Loud also funded a 10-day project regarding “female peace-building capacity” in three different cities in the US. With partners Pamela Hogan and Gini Reticker, she produced the five-part series “Women, War & Peace” which aired in 2011 on PBS. Also in 2011.
- In May 2015, Disney joined Gbowee and 28 other international women peacebuilders to cross the 2-mile-wide De-Militarized Zone (DMZ) separating North and South Korea in an act of solidarity with Korean women and to call for an end to the Korean War. The peacebuilders headed international peace symposia in Pyongyang and Seoul, where they listened to Korean women and shared experiences of mobilizing women to end the conflict.
- In July 2019, Abigail Disney spoke about a trip she went on to visit Disneyland and the working conditions the staff is subjected to.
Body Measurements – Height, Weight
Observing her body physics, Abigail stands at a height of 5 feet 3 inches, and her weight is unknown. She has curly black hair color and dark brown eyes. She used to wear 4 (US) dress sizes and 8 (US) sizes of shoes.
Relationship Status of Abigail Disney
Reflecting on her personal life, Disney was a married woman. She married Pierre Norman Hauser in 1988. The couple was blessed with four children. At present, They live a blissful life with their children without any rumors in New York City. There is no information available regarding his past affairs on the internet.
FAQs of Abigail Disney
What is the net worth of Abigail Disney?
- Abigail Disney‘s total net worth is around $130 Million.
How old is Abigail Disney?
- Currently, Abigail Disney is 63 years old (24 January 1960).
How much does Abigail Disney make annually?
- Abigail Disney earns an estimated salary of $12 Million per Year.
Also Read: Beckett O’Brien, Sophia Thomalla