Facts of Ada Hegerberg
|Full Name:||Ada Hegerberg|
|Age:||27 years 6 months|
|Birth Date:||July 10, 1995|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Ada Hegerberg|
Ada Martine Stolsmo Hegerberg famed as Ada Hegerberg is a Norwegian professional footballer. She currently plays as a striker for the Division 1 Feminine club Olympique Lyonnais. She plays by wearing jersey number of 14. Her playing position is Striker. She has previously played for Kolbotn and Stabæk in Toppserien. She has also won the 2016 UEFA Best Women’s Player in Europe Award in August 2016. She was named BBC Women’s Footballer of the Year twice in 2017 and in 2019. In the year 2018, she was the first-ever recipient of the women’s Ballon d’Or Feminin. She has represented Norway national team at different age levels before representing the senior team in 2011. She announced in 2017 that she would stop representing the national team as a form of protest due to dispute with the NFF about how they treat women’s football.
Ada Hegerberg is the first-ever winner of Ballon d’Or Feminin
- Ballon d’Or 2018: Ada Hegerberg and Luka Modric win awards. Ada Hegerberg is the first women’s Ballon d’Or marred as a winner. Luka Modric ended Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi’s dominance in the men’s awards while Lyon’s Ada Hegerberg took the first-ever women’s award in Paris. Hegerberg, who helped Lyon to the French title and Champions League, scoring in the final, pipped Denmark’s Pernille Harder to the prize but appeared embarrassed when asked by Solveig if she wanted to dance in celebration and “knew how to twerk”. Ballon d’Or winner Ada Hegerberg spoke: “Being historical and the first woman to win the Ballon d’Or is a huge moment in my life. It felt right to have my teammates with me. “It is a fantastic team with great characters. I have been to Lyon for four and a half years and it is a special mentality. We live and breathe football and I cherish it. “It is a fantastic day for women’s football. It is historical and it is important to show young girls that they can believe in themselves and I hope they are inspired by this. They are the future. “I cherish all awards as they are the result of hard work and self-belief but the Ballon d’Or is historical. Standing here today is the biggest moment of my life.
Ada Hegerberg first women’s Ballon d’Or 2018
- Record Breaker in many matches.
- She contracted with Lyon club till 2019 season.
What is Ada Hegerberg Famous For?
– One of the best female footballers in women’s football.
– The first-ever winner of Ballon d’Or Feminin.
Where was Ada Hegerberg Born?
Ada Hegerberg was born on 10th July 1995. Her birth name is Ada Martine Stolsmo Hegerberg. Her birth place is Molde in Norway. Her nationality is Norwegian. Her sun sign is cancer. She was born to Gerd Stolsmo and Stein Erik Hegerberg, her parents. She also has two siblings named Andrine and Silas Hegerberg. Andrine is also a footballer. The two sisters started out at the same three clubs – Kolbotn, Stabaek and FFC Turbine Potsdam, then Andrine moved to Swedish side Kopparbergs. There is no information regarding her educational qualification.
What are Ada Hegerberg Body Measurements?
Ada Hegerberg has got a very beautiful and athletic body figure. She has got a very attractive personality. She stands at a height of 1.77 m i.e 5 feet and 10 inches tall. She has a balanced weight of 70 Kg. With her charming smile, she attracts a lot of people towards her. Her other body measurement such as waist size, arms size, bra size and more will be updated very soon.
Club Career of Ada Hegerberg
In the year 2010, Ada made her debut for Kolbotn and finished 2011 Toppserien season as Kolbotn’s top scorer.
She also became the youngest player ever to have scored a hat-trick in Toppserien. She was 16 at the time.
Both Hegerberg sisters joined Stabæk ahead of the 2012 season. Both the sisters were considered to be two of the biggest talents in Norwegian women’s football.
Her 2012 season started against Fart in May and scored 5 goals with the winning score of 8-2.
Ada won the Statoil “Talent of the Month” award for the second time in May 2012.
She finished the 2012 season as the Toppserien top goalscorer with 25 goals in 18 matches.
In 2013, she and her sister signed contracts with the German side 1. FFC Turbine Potsdam until 30 June 2014.
Turbine and Hegerberg sisters finished second in both the 2012-13 Bundesliga and the 2012-13 DFB-Pokal.
In the year 2014, she was transferred to Olympique Lyonnais.
She finished her first season in France with 26 goals in 22 league games. In doing so, Lyon won its ninth consecutive Division 2 Feminine title.
Lyonnais also won the Coupe de France Feminine Championship, where Hegerberg scored an equalizer goal.
For the 2015-2016 season, she returned to Lyon and scored a hat-trick against PSG with a score of 5-0. She became the first player to score a hat-trick against PSG since Julie Morel in 2008.
In November, Ada reached an agreement on a contract extension to stay with the club through the 2019 season.
Lyon retained the league title for the tenth time in a row on 8 May 2016.
She finished the season as the league’s top goalscorer with 33 goals in 21 appearances.
In UEFA Women’s Champions League action, Lyon went on to the win the competition behind Hegerberg’s 13 goals in 9 matches, Lyon completed a treble that season.
She became the first-ever winner of the Ballon d’Or Feminin in December 2018.
Lyon completed treble at the end of the 2018-19 season.
She scored a hat-trick in the 2019 UEFA Women’s Champions League Final against FC Barcelona. She became the second player after Ferenc Puskas to do so.
Hegerberg has won 13 out of 15 trophies with Lyon.
International Career of Ada Hegerberg
She also represented her national team in various tournaments.
She played 2015 FIFA Women’s World Cup, 2013 UEFA Women’s Championship, 2011 UEFA Women’s U-19 Championship, 2012 FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup and many more games.
In January 2016, Hegerberg was awarded the 2015 Norwegian Gold Ball, given to the best footballer in Norway.
Hegerberg decided not to represent the national team from 2017. She made the decision as a form of protest due to dispute with the NFF about how they treat women’s football. As a result, she will miss the 2019 World Cup.
What is Ada Hegerberg Net Worth?
The net worth of Ada is under review and will be updated soon. But there is no doubt in the mind of her follower that she is earning a considerable amount of net worth from her career. She is satisfied with her salary. She is a very successful lady in both personal as well as in professional life. Her net worth is surely in millions.
Who is Ada Hegerberg Married to?
Ada Hegerberg is a married woman. She is married to a Norwegian professional footballer, Thomas Rogne. They tied a knot to each other in May 2019. The couple is living a happy life together.
- 1 Ada Hegerberg is the first-ever winner of Ballon d’Or Feminin
- 2 What is Ada Hegerberg Famous For?
- 3 Where was Ada Hegerberg Born?
- 4 What are Ada Hegerberg Body Measurements?
- 5 Club Career of Ada Hegerberg
- 6 International Career of Ada Hegerberg
- 7 What is Ada Hegerberg Net Worth?
- 8 Who is Ada Hegerberg Married to?