Facts of Adam Kownacki
|Full Name:||Adam Kownacki|
|Age:||33 years 4 months|
|Birth Date:||March 27, 1989|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Adam Kownacki|
Adam Kownacki is Poland’s most advanced heavyweight boxer. In 2009, he made his professional career debut in a four-round boxing match against Carossee Auponte. He kept his undefeated boxing from 2009 to 2020. He is currently ranked by The Ring magazine as the 10th best active heavyweight in the world. Through this article, let’s know more about him.
What is famous for Adam Kownacki?
- A professional Polish boxer.
When was the birth of Adam Kownacki?
Kownacki was born in Lomża, Poland, remembering his early life. At the age of seven, in 1996, he moved to Brooklyn, New York, together with his parents and brothers. He belongs to Polish nationality and is of mixed ethnicity. He graduated from Abraham Lincoln High School in Brooklyn in 2007 for education.
How did Adam Kownacki become a boxer?
- Kownacki began training at the Gleason’s Gym at the age of 16, moving to his career. He won the first heavyweight New York Golden Gloves tournament at the age of 17. He then ran in 2007 and 2008 and won the tournament for the second time in 2009.
- On 30 October 2009, he made his professional debut at PAL Gym in New York, USA, where, in the first round, he knocked Carossee Auponte off. His first 2010 fight was against Tyyab Beale, which he won in the second round with a knockout. In 2010, he fought twice more with Yohan Banks and Damon Clement.
- He fought once in 2013 and knocked out Calbert Lewis in the second round. Next, Kownacki fought Excell Holmes on 29 March 2014, who was knocked out in the second round. Kownacki took knockout wins over Charles Ellis and Jamal Woods and ended the year.
- His first struggle in 2015 was against Randy Easton, whose first round he knocked out. His next fight took place on 29th May, where he beat Ytalo Perea for the first time in his professional career by a unanimous decision in the 8 rounds.
- His next fight was on 1 August at the Barclays Center, New York, against Maurenzo Smith. In the second round, he knocked Maurenzo out. His last battle in 2015 was to beat Rodney Hernández unanimously. In 2016, Kownacki fought twice in unanimity over Danny Kelly and a knockout victory against Jesse Barboza.
- He then confronted Joshua Tufte, who he knocked out in the second round on 14 January 2017. On 15 July 2017, he faced former World Title Challenger Artur Szpilka at the Nassau Coliseum in New York. Szpilka has been the toughest opponent to date of Kownacki. In the 4th round, he knocked out Szpilka.
- His first struggle in 2018 was against Iago Kiladze on Errol Spence’s undercard against Lamont Peterson at the Barclays Centre, New York. He won the fight in the sixth round by knockout.
- On 8 September 2018, he faced Charles Martin, the former World Heavyweight Champion of the IBF. After a close ten round combat, he won the 96-94 match in favor of Kownacki by unanimous decision by all judges. The fight was part of Danny Garcia’s undercard against Shawn Porter at Barclays Center, New York.
- He faced Gerald Washington on 26 January 2019. At the beginning of the 2nd round, Kownacki knocked Washington out. At the Barclays Center in New York on 3 August 2019, Kownacki unanimously defeated Arreola (118-100, 117-111, 117-111), winning the IBF heavyweight title. The fight broke the CompuBox record in a heavy weight battle for the most combined strokes thrown (2,172), and ended (667).
- He faced Robert Helenius in the WBA title eliminator on 7 March 2020. While Helenius was the heaviest favorite, Helenius was greatly upset when he got his first professional loss in the 4th round. The victory was an obligatory challenger for titlist Anthony Joshua, Helenius.
Is or is not Adam Kownacki married?
Kownacki was a married man reflecting on his personal life. But his wife’s information remains to be revealed. The pair have one child together. Please share it with us using the comment below if you know more about him. We can share with others like you, therefore.
What’s Adam Kownacki’s net worth?
As a professional boxer, Kownacki gains a decent amount of money and fame from his sports industry profession. On the basis of some online reports, his estimated net worth currently amounts to $3 million. His salary and asset details must, however, still be disclosed.
How tall is Adam Kownacki?
Kownacki stands at a height of 6 feet 3 inches, following his body statistics, and weighs about 114 kg. He also has an athletic body with brown eyes and the color of black hair. The other information on his body has not yet been disclosed. We will let you know in case of disclosure.