Facts of Adam Lallana
|35 years 9 months
|May 10, 1988
|St. Albans, England
|£65,000 per week
|Relationship affair ?:
|Is gay ?:
|Best Match for Marriage:
|Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn
|View more / View fewer Facts of Adam Lallana
Adam David Lallana, one of the popular professional football players is simply named Adam Lallana who plays for Premier League club Liverpool and England National Team. He is well known English celebrity. He is famous for his contribution to professional life. He is best at the attacking midfielder position. Currently, he is playing in Liverpool F.C. He had played for Southampton and Bournemouth. He is both a right and left foot player. His Shirt number is 20. Gomez is one of his best teammates. He had represented himself in Russia for the World Cup 2018 as a part of the national team by showing his talent to all. He is a very talented and skilled player.
Early Life of Adam
Passionate and enthusiastic player, Adam Lallana was born on 10th May 1988. His full name is Adam David Lallana. He was born and raised in St. Albans, the city of England. He is the son of David Lallana and Sharon Lallana, his father and mother. He also has a single sister named Natalie Lallana. His nationality is English. His astrological sign is Taurus. His religion is Spiritualism. At a small age, he began his career in football. He attended Corpus Christi School.
Body Features of Adam
Adam has got a great personality. Talking about his body, his height is 1.72 m. His weight is 72 Kg. His eye color is Dark Brown and his hair color is Dark Brown. He has a balanced body with good health. He has an attractive body figure. His smiling face and charming personality have helped him to gain the attention of all the viewers.
Early Career of Adam
- Lallana was spotted by Southampton and later in September 2000, he joined Premier League club’s Saints Academy.
- He was also involved in Southampton’s FA Youth Cup squads of 2004-2005-2006 seasons reaching final and semi-final both.
- He made his team debut for the team, Southampton on 23rd August 2006 against Yeovil Town in the League Cup with a winning score of 5-2.
- He then signed for this club on 31st October 2006 for 3 years till December 2009.
- Later, he joined Bournemouth on 28th April 2008 on loan for one month.
- He made his very first goal for the team, Southampton on 28th April 2008 against West Bromwich Albion.
- He finished his 2009-2010 seasons with total of 20 goal kicks.
- He was also named in the League One PFA Team of the Year for the 2010–2011 season after scoring 11 goal kicks.
- He played his 2011-2012 seasons against Leeds United with a victory score of 3-1.
- In the 2012-2013 seasons, he made his first Premier League appearance wearing a captain armband against Manchester City with a winning score of 3-2 and scored his very first Premier goal against West Ham United.
- Later, he signed a new 5-year contract with Southampton on 2013, 11th April.
- Adam was crowned as both the Southampton Players Player and Fans Player of the year on 6th May 2014.
- Later, Liverpool placed a £25 million bid which was accepted by Southampton and Lallana also signed for the club, Liverpool.
- He made his team debut on 15th September in his 2014-2015 seasons against Aston Villa and on 4th October he scored his first goal against West Bromwich Albion.
- He scored the opening goal in the new Europa League season against Bordeaux on 17th September 2015.
- During the opening match against Arsenal on 14th August 2016, he scored Liverpool’s second goal.
- In the Audi Cup final in August 2017 against Atletico Madrid, he suffered a long-term injury due to which he missed many matches.
- During the 2018 UEFA Champions League Final against Real Madrid on 26th May, he came on as a substitute for Mohamed Salah. He played 13 matches in the 2017-2018 seasons without a single goal.
International Career of Adam
- Adam had represented himself in his national country, England in both senior as well as junior levels in many tournaments.
- He played for England Under-18s, Under-19s, and Under-21s.
- He was called up to the senior England squad for the 2014 World Cup qualifying match against Ukraine but he was not selected for the match.
- On 12th May 2014, his name was in the 23-man England squad for the 2014 FIFA World Cup and made his debut against Italy on 14th June.
- His name was also enlisted in the squad of the England national team in this World cup 2018 Russia.
- He had played in the World cup 2018. He is the active player in this World cup.
- In the 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualification, he scored his first goal against Slovakia and later scored the second goal against Scotland.
- He was one of five players named on standby for the 23-man England national team squad for the 2018 Fifa World Cup on 16th May 2018.
Personal Life of Adam
Adam is a married man. He married Emily Jubb, his girlfriend. They married in the year 2013, 24th December. They seem to be very happy with each other. The couple makes public appearances together often. There is no sign of Separation between them. They are living peacefully. The couple is blessed with two sons named Arthur Micheal (26th September 2012) and Albie George (3rd June 2015).
This excellent player makes good money from his work. The net worth of Adam is estimated to have $20 million as of 2018. He is receiving an annual salary of £65,000 per week from his present club. He is satisfied with his earning.