Facts of Adam Lamberg
|Full Name:||Adam Lamberg|
|Age:||37 years 11 months|
|Birth Date:||September 14, 1984|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Adam Lamberg|
Adam Lamberg is an American actor best known for his role as “David “Gordo” Gordon” in “Lizzie McGuire,” a popular children’s television series on the Disney Channel in the early 2000s.
For many fans, he is now almost unrecognizable. While he has largely remained out of the spotlight since the film’s release, he did feature in a number of other shows, short films, and independent films before calling it a day.
‘Google’ was allegedly auto-correcting his name to that of singer Adam Lambert, who has recently collaborated with the rock band ‘Queen,’ in the mid-2010s. This article will tell you more about the actor.
What is Adam Lamberg’s age?
Lamberg was born Adam Matthew Lamberg in the year 1984 in New York City, New York, United States. He is now 35 years old. Suzanne Lamberg, a former public high school dance teacher, and Marc Lamberg were his parents. Adam Lamberg calls himself a “cultural Jew” because his father is Jewish and his mother is French-Canadian.
He went to Baruch College and later to the University of California for his studies. He is also of mixed race and is of American nationality.
When did Adam Lamberg begin his acting career?
- Adam Lamberg worked as an actor from 1996 to 2008. It all started with a 7-year-old audition for a ‘American Express’ advert. He became addicted to acting after being cast in the role.
- Later, in 1996, he was cast in the telefilm “Radiant City” as “Stewie Goodman.” In addition, he made an appearance in an episode of the miniseries “Dead Man’s Walk.” In addition, he starred in Herb Gardner’s comedy “I’m Not Rappaport.”
- In the 1998 made-for-TV film “The Day Lincoln Was Fired,” he played Thomas “Tad” Lincoln, Abraham Lincoln’s fourth and youngest son.
- Following that, Adam Lamberg starred in ‘The Pirates of Central Park’ as ‘Mike Brumback‘ (2001). He also appeared in the independent film “Lonesome.” In the comedy “Max Keeble’s Big Step,” he played a minor role.
- 2001 was also the year in which he landed his most famous role as a child actor. In Disney’s original series “Lizzie McGuire” (2001–2004), he played “David “Gordo” Gordon,” opposite Hilary Duff in the title role, Lalaine Vergara as his other best friend, and Jake Thomas as “Lizzie’s little brother, “Matt.“
- He also reprised the role of Lizzie McGuire in the final installment of the series, “The Lizzie McGuire Movie” (2003).
- Lamberg vanished from TV screens after the ‘Lizzie McGuire’ tale was completed, only to reappearance in two films during the next four years. In ‘When Do We Eat?’ (2005), he played an autistic Jewish man called ‘Lionel,’ and in ‘Beautiful Loser,’ he played a young ‘Reggie,’ head over heels in love with a high-school kid (2008).
- Adam Lamberg will reprise his role as Gordo in the forthcoming Lizzie McGuire Reboot, which will premiere on Disney + in 2020, almost 12 years later.
Is Adam Lamberg in a relationship?
Adam Lamberg is said to be single right now when it comes to his love life. He did, however, previously date actress Jessica Bridgeman. He and Jessica began dating in 2005 and ended their relationship in 2008.
He never mentioned why he and his girlfriend were no longer together. The actor was previously in a relationship with a woman, dispelling any reports that he was gay with a partner. He may be preoccupied with himself right now, concentrating on his personal life.
However, this does not rule out the possibility of him being involved with another.Adam Lamberg may be dating or married, but that’s all speculation because he has the final say before he tells the world.
Adam Lamberg’s net worth
Lamberg has been a part of the entertainment industry since 1196, and through his acting work, he has amassed a large amount of money and recognition. According to online sources, his current net worth is reported to be $1.5 million. His salary, however, has yet to be revealed.
How tall is Adam Lamberg?
Lamberg is 5 feet 334 inches tall and weighs about 59 kilograms, according to his body measurements. Similarly, he has dark brown hair and blue eyes. Furthermore, no other details about his body have been revealed. We will notify you if any information is made public.