Facts of Adama Traore
|Full Name:||Adama Traore|
|Age:||26 years 6 months|
|Birth Date:||January 25, 1996|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Adama Traore|
Adam Traore is a Spanish professional footballer who currently plays as a winger or wing-back for Wolverhampton Wanderers of the Premier League. He started his career with Barcelona, mostly as a reserve player. He has played at the under-16, under-17, under-19, and under-21 levels for Spain. This article will tell you more about him and his caregiver.
Adama Traore is known for what?
As one of the most entertaining stars in the English Premier League. With his transfer to newly-promoted Wolverhampton Wanderers, he began to leave a positive impression after impressing with his sizzling results in the second division with Middlesbrough.
Adama Traore was born in what country?
Traore was born in the year 1996 in the L’Hospitalet de Llobregat neighborhood of Barcelona, Catalonia, to Malian parents. He is now 23 years old. He is a member of the black minority community and is of Spanish nationality.
His horoscope is Aquarius as well. His other information, such as his upbringing, parents, siblings, and academic qualifications, have yet to be revealed.
When did Adama Traore first pick up a soccer ball?
Traore started his professional career when he was eight years old, when he joined Barcelona’s youth system after a short spell with CE L’Hospitalet.
In 2013, he was promoted to the B-team and made his professional debut against SD Ponferradina in a 1-0 away loss to the Segunda División championship on October 6.
He also played five times for Barcelona’s under-19 team in the inaugural edition of the UEFA Youth League, scoring twice as they won the competition. On December 16, 2014, he scored his first goal for the Blaugrana main squad, playing 16 minutes and contributing to an 8-1 Copa del Rey home win over SD Huesca.
- On the 2nd of January 2016, he came on as a second-half substitute for the last-placed Villans against relegation rivals Sunderland, and assisted compatriot Carles Gil’s aerial volley equalizer through a counter-attack. He was later substituted due to injury, and his team lost 3-1.
- He was dropped from the squad after that game due to indiscipline, and the season ended with relegation.
- He made an impression in 2017-18, first under Garry Monk and then under Tony Pulis, with his pace causing many problems for opposing defenders, including a 3-0 victory over Leeds United on March 2, 2018.
- During the season, he scored five goals and added ten assists as his team advanced to the Championship playoffs, where they were eliminated by his former club Aston Villa. As a result, he was named Middlesbrough’s Fans’ Player of the Year, Young Player of the Year, and Players’ Player of the Year.
- He scored his first goal in UEFA European club football on November 28, 2019, when Wolves drew 3-3 away to Braga in the UEFA Europa League group stage. On December 15, 2019, he also scored his first Molineux goal in a 1-2 loss to Tottenham Hotspur in the Premier League.
Is Adama Traore married or not?
Tratore has never been married, according to his personal life. Similarly, he has not been successful in his affairs. Currently, he is content with his single life and peacefully pursuing his soccer career.
What is Adama Traore’s net worth?
Traore makes a fair amount of money and fame as a soccer player in the entertainment industry. According to some online sources, his current annual salary is €2.6 million. His net worth, on the other hand, has yet to be revealed.
How tall is Adama Traore?
Traore is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs about 72 kilograms, according to his body measurements. He, too, has an athletic build, black eyes, and black-blonde hair. Furthermore, no other details about his body have been revealed.