Is a Mexican social activist who is most known as the wife of Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzmán.
Facts of Alejandrina María Salazar Hernández
|Full Name:||Alejandrina María Salazar Hernández|
|Age:||65 years 4 months|
|Birth Date:||July 17, 1957|
|When did Alejandrina María Salazar Hernández get married ? (married date):||, 1977|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Alejandrina María Salazar Hernández|
Who is Alejandrina María Salazar Hernández?
Alejandrina Mara Salazar Hernández is a Mexican social activist and the wife of Joaqun “El Chapo” Guzmán, a former Sinaloa Cartel Dealer and Drug Lord. Alejandrina Maria Salazar Hernández had been involved in the drug trade since he was a toddler, and his family had also been deeply implicated.
How old is Alejandrina María Salazar Hernández? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
As of 2022, Alejandrina María Salazar Hernández is 65 years old. Hernández was born on July 17, 1957, in Mexico. The zodiac sign of Alejandrina María Salazar Hernández is Cancer by birth. Her lucky color is silver, and her lucky stone is Moonstone.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Alejandrina María Salazar Hernández stands 5 feet 6 inches tall. She is 53 kg in weight. Her eyes are Black, and her hair is Black.
Alejandrina María Salazar Hernández: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
The celebrity woman appears to keep her personal life quiet. As a result, no information about her parents, siblings, educational history, or childhood is available. However, Alejandrina spent the majority of her time in Mexico with her Mexican family. She also has a degree in Sociology.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
Her academic credentials are now being kept secret from the public.
Relationship Stats: Alejandrina María Salazar Hernández is Married?
In 1977, Alejandrina Mara Salazar Hernández married Joaqun “El Chapo” Guzmán in Culiacán, Sinaloa. César, Iván Archivaldo, and Jess Alfredo are the couple’s three children. Furthermore, in February 2005, the couple’s son, Ivan, was detained in Guadalajara for his involvement in the cartel. Ivan was also sentenced to 5 years in prison. Ivan, on the other hand, was released from prison in April 2008 due to weaker evidence. There is also speculation that Alejandrina’s husband, Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzmán, has been married at least three times and has nine to thirteen children.
After Alejandra, El Chapo was Griselda Lopez Perez’s second husband. Edgar, Ovidio, Jaoquin, and Griselda Guadalupe Guzman Lopez are their four children. In 2010, his third wife, Lopez Perez, was detained in Culiacan. Guzman also kidnapped and sexually abused a bank clerk named Estela Pena. He married his second wife, Emma Coronel Aispuro, in 2007. Their twin daughter, Maria Joaquina and Email Guadalupe was born. Rosa Isela Guzman Ortiz, Aleandrina Gissella Guzman Slazara, Kim Guzman Dolci, and Laisha Guzman are Guzman’s additional children from past relationships.
Professional Career and Achievements
- According to some sources, Alejandrina is on a list of people in the United States who are not permitted to operate any form of business in the country. She was also singled out for her involvement in the money-laundering network of the Sinaloa Cartel.
- Alejandrina has also taught underprepared children in a classroom setting. More information regarding Alejandrina’s present occupation is classified. The full name of Alejandrina’s husband is Joaqun Archivaldo Guzmán Loera.
- Joaqun Guzmán, alias El Chapo, was born on April 4, 1957, and his birthdate is “El Chapo.” He is a former boss of the Sinaloa Cartel, an international crime syndicate, and a Mexican drug trader. He was regarded as the most powerful narcotics trafficker in the world.
- Guzmán was born in Sinaloa and raised in a low-income farming family. His father physically mistreated him, and he was dragged into the drug trade by his father while he was still a boy, helping to grow marijuana for local traffickers. In the late 1970s, Guzmán began serving alongside Héctor Luis Palma Salazar.
- Joaquin is a rising drug lord in the country. He was supporting Salazar with the mapping of drug trafficking routes from Sinaloa to the United States. Later, he supervised logistics for Miguel ngel Félix Gallardo, a rising kingpin in the country in the mid-1980s.
- Guzmán, however, founded his cartel once Gallardo was jailed in 1988. Guzmán was even in charge of operations that produced, transported, and distributed significant amounts of cocaine, methamphetamine, marijuana, and heroin across the United States and Europe at the time.
- These are the states with the highest number of drug addicts in the world. He accomplished this by developing the use of distribution cells and extensive tunnels near borders, allowing him to transfer more drugs to the United States than any other trafficker in history.
- Guzmán’s cartel leadership brought in enormous money and power. Between 2009 and 2013, Forbes ranked him one of the world’s most powerful persons, and the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) assessed that he matched Pablo Escobar’s effect and riches.
- Guzmán was also captured in Guatemala for the first time in 1993. He was then handed over to Mexico and sentenced to twenty years in jail for murder and drug trafficking.
- Before escaping from a federal maximum-security prison in 2001, he even bribed jail guards. Guzmán’s fugitive status prompted an $8.8 million reward, as well as rewards from Mexico and the United States, for information leading to his capture.
- He was then apprehended in Mexico in 2014. He escaped from his prison cell in 2015 by using a tunnel beneath his cell. Following a shootout in 2016, Mexican authorities caught him once more and turned him over to the US a year later.
- In 2019, he was feeling guilty of a variety of criminal crimes, as well as his leadership in the Sinaloa Cartel. He is currently serving a life sentence at ADX Florence.
How much does Alejandrina María Salazar Hernández earn? Net worth
Alejandrina needs to work to support his family. However, the exact profession has yet to be identified. However, she must have a net worth of at least $100,000. In the past, she has also done some philanthropic work. Her husband, on the other hand, is estimated to be worth more than $15 billion. He made his whole fortune from his drug trafficking enterprise.
Social Media Profile
For the time being, she has kept her personal life hidden. She does not use social media because of her current relationship with her husband and her past. Neither does anyone else in her family. Due to her career and past, she has been completely removed from social media.
- 1 Who is Alejandrina María Salazar Hernández?
- 2 How old is Alejandrina María Salazar Hernández? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
- 3 Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
- 4 Alejandrina María Salazar Hernández: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
- 5 Education Details: University, School, Graduation
- 6 Relationship Stats: Alejandrina María Salazar Hernández is Married?
- 7 Professional Career and Achievements
- 8 How much does Alejandrina María Salazar Hernández earn? Net worth
- 9 Social Media Profile