Alexandra Morgan Carrasco is an American professional soccer player who most recently played as a forward for Tottenham Hotspur of the English FA Women's Super League.
Facts of Alex Morgan
|Full Name:||Alex Morgan|
|Age:||33 years 6 months|
|Birth Date:||July 02, 1989|
|Birth Place:||San Dimas, California, U.S|
|Married Date:||December 31, 2014|
|Children:||One (Charlie Elena Carrasco)|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Michael T. Morgan|
|Mother's Name:||Pamela S. Morgan|
|Education:||Diamond Bar High School|
|Height / How tall :||5.7 inch|
|Ethnicity:||mixed(Welsh, German and English)|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Waist Size:||24 inch|
|Bra Size:||34 inch|
|Hip Size:||35 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Alex Morgan|
Winning and losing isn't everything
sometimes, the journey is just as important as the outcome
When people say, 'You run like a girl
you play like a girl,' it's not what it used to be. That shouldn't be negative. You should be proud to play like a girl
Every time you step onto the field, you have to set goals. My goals are to either score a goal, to have an assist, or to play well
Entering into her data, it is revealed that Alexandra Patricia “Alex” Morgan Carrasco, shortly Alex Morgan, is an American soccer player, Olympic gold medalist, and FIFA Women’s World Cup champion. She is a forward for Orlando Pride in the National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL) and the United States national team. Since 2018, she co-captains her national team alongside Carli Lloyd and Megan Rapinoe. Today, let’s explore the facts related to the Alex Morgan wiki, career, net worth, and many more.
Why is Alex Morgan famous?
- An American soccer player, Olympic gold medalist, and FIFA Women’s World Cup champion.
- Her speed, accuracy, and devotion towards the game.
Who are the parents of Alex Morgan?
Heading towards her early life, the incredibly glamorous footballer was originated as Alexandra Patricia Morgan in San Dimas, California to American parents, Michael T. Morgan and Pamela S. Morgan. Her parent’s occupation is not available. Naming her siblings like Jeni Morgan (Older Sister) and Jeri Morgan (Older Sister). She is American by nationality. Her ethnicity is white and her birth sign is cancer. Her religious views aren’t known.
Concerning her education, Alex attended Diamond Bar High School and the University of California. She likes to perform yoga. Occasionally, she likes to go swimming. Alex prefers to have a big and healthy breakfast.
When did Alex Morgan pursue her football career?
- Spying on her career, Alex Morgan turned the youngest member of the U.S. women’s national football team in 2009, and she also came in the 2011 FIFA World Cup International.
- Alex was the prime overall tool in the 2011 Women’s Professional Soccer championship international, and in the year of 2012, she also perceived success in the U.S. Olympic women’s soccer team.
- In the Summer of 2012 Olympic Games, Morgan won her premiere Olympic gold medal award, and for her team and nation as well which was held in London. Alex supported her team in conquering Japan, 2-1, which was actively viewed by about 80,300 people which was the biggest soccer crowd in Olympics history.
- She was also honored by several national and Intl. awards. She won her first World Cup with the national team in 2015. In addition, she has also received several individual awards so far. She was also the finalist of the FIFA World Player of the Year in 2012 and was included in the second-best XI in the NWSL in 2013. Further, She signed with ‘Olympique Lyonnais’ on January 5, 2017.
- Her off-the-field endeavors include foraying as a novelist with Simon & Schuster in writing the middle-grade four-book series ‘The Kicks’; featuring in endorsements of big brands like ‘Nike’, ‘Coca-Cola’ and ‘Panasonic’; featuring in magazines like ‘ESPN The Magazine’, ‘Vogue’, ‘Health’ and ‘Fortune’; and appearing in TV commercials and programs.
Is Alex Morgan married?
Reflecting on her personal life, Alex Morgan got married to her loving partner, Servando Carrasco on 31 December 2014. Alex and Servando dated for about seven years before getting married.
Her husband Servando is a Mexican and is also a popular soccer player. The couple tied their knots among their family and friends. They have no children and have not involved in divorce issues.
How much net worth is Alex Morgan owns?
Alex Morgan has an estimated net worth of $3 million in 2019, including all of her properties and earnings. She receives an annual average salary of $450,000. As she’s a prolific goal-scorer for the United States Women’s National Team, she has won many titles and awards.
Apart from her earnings from football, she has endorsement deals with countless big-name companies. Her biggest deals are with Nike, Panasonic, and Coca-Cola, but she has struck up partnerships with plenty of other companies. More than that, she is also involved in several television commercials and makes over $3 million annually.
How tall is Alex Morgan?
Talking about her physical appearance, she is distinctively featured with an athletic figure and blue eyes. She has got a height of 5 feet 7 inches and weight 56 kg with dark brown hair. Her body measurement is a 34-24-35 inch. Further, She is active on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Wikipedia.