Amari Cooper is an American football wide receiver for the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League (NFL).
Facts of Amari Cooper
|Full Name:||Amari Cooper|
|Age:||28 years 5 months|
|Birth Date:||June 17, 1994|
|Birth Place:||Miami, Florida, USA|
|Marital Status:||In Relation|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Education:||University of Alabama|
|Height / How tall :||6 ft|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius, Libra|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Amari Cooper|
An American football wide receiver for the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League (NFL) is named as Amari Cooper. He played college football at the University of Alabama where he was the Biletnikoff Award winner as the nation’s top receiver and a unanimous All-American in the year 2014. He is a very talented player and he was selected with the fourth overall pick by the Oakland Raiders.
- Being a best wide receiver.
Gossips and Rumors
Cowboys trade the first-round pick to Raiders for Amari Cooper in blockbuster NFL trade-deadline move. The Cowboys added the wide receiver, the Raiders’ first-round pick in 2013, as Oakland continues to gut its roster. The Dallas Cowboys badly need wide receiver help for Dak Prescott and they are not sitting on their laurels at the trade deadline, going up top by acquiring Amari Cooper from the Raiders, CBS Sports NFL Insider Jason La Canfora confirmed.
Early Life of Amari
On 17th June 1994, Amari Cooper was born in Miami, Florida, USA. His nationality is American. There is no any information about his parents. He has not revealed any information about his childhood life. Amari usually doesn’t talk about his private life in media and public. He prefers people focusing on his work rather than his personal life. He is of African-American ethnicity. His birth sign is Gemini.
Moving towards his education, he attended Miami Northwestern High School in Miami, Florida. After that, he enrolled at the University of Alabama and played his college football at Alabama.
Body Features of Amari
Amari has got a very sexy body with a charming smile. He has a height of 6 feet with a body weight of 96 kg. He has black hair color and his eye color is dark brown. He maintains his body well. His hair is brown and he has brown eye color.
Career of Amari
- Amari started his career from his college. In his final year, he hauled in 33 receptions for 722 yards and 6 touchdowns.
- He was a first-team FHSAA 8A All-State selection, as well as the No. 4 player on The Orlando Sentinel’s Florida Top 100.
- He chose Alabama over Florida State, Miami, and Ohio State, among others. He also announced his verbal commitment to the University of Alabama on September 22, 2011.
- He then played at Alabama as a freshman in all 14 games where he led the team with 59 receptions for 1,000 yards and 11 touchdowns.
- In Alabama’s 2013 BCS National Championship Game 42-14 victory over Notre Dame, he led all Alabama receivers with 105 yards and two touchdowns.
- In the year 2013, he played as a Sophomore season and played 12 games with seven starts, missing two games due to injury.
- In the season of 2013, he had 45 receptions for a team-high 736 yards and four touchdowns.
- In his 2014 season, he set numerous single-season and career records for Alabama where he played against Tennessee, Auburn and more.
- He was also a finalist for the Heisman Trophy, finishing third behind Marcus Mariota and Melvin Gordon and he won the Biletnikoff Award that season and was also named a unanimous All-American.
- After his 2014 (Junior Season), he entered the 2015 NFL Draft.
- The Oakland Raiders selected Cooper in the first round with the fourth overall pick in the 2015 NFL Draft and was assigned with shirt number of 19.
- He made his team debut on 13th September 2015 against Cincinnati Bengals and later played against Baltimore Ravens.
- He then played for this team against Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers.
- He was also selected as an alternate for the Pro Bowl, alongside teammates Derek Carr on 22nd December 2015.
- His 2016 season began against the New Orlean Saints where he had six receptions for 137 yards in a 35-34 victory.
- After that, he played against San Diego Chargers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and more.
- On 20th December 2016, he was named to his second consecutive Pro Bowl.
- In the year 2017, he played against Tennessee Titans on the season opener where he had only 5 receptions for 62 yards on 13 targets, though one was a touchdown.
- He finished the 2017 season recording career-lows with 48 receptions for 680 yards but he did have a career-high 7 receiving touchdowns.
- On 22nd April 2018, his contract was extended to fifth-year option.
- He played against Cleveland Browns in the Week 4 where he caught eight passes for 128 yards and a touchdown in a 45-42 overtime win.
- After that, he played against Seattle Seahawks in Week 6 where he was knocked unconscious when he suffered a concussion and the Raiders went on to lose the game 27-3.
- On 22nd October 2018, Cooper was traded to the Dallas Cowboys for a first round pick in the 2019 NFL Draft.
Affairs of Amari
Amari Cooper is not married yet but he is in a relationship. He is having an affair with Destiny Jones who is a psychiatry at Alabama State University. She was a part of cheerleader squad at ASU. He is in a happy relationship with his girlfriend. There is no news of their separation or breakup. They are enjoying their life peacefully.
Net Worth of Amari
The net worth of Amari Cooper is not revealed yet and will be updated soon. There is no doubt that his net worth is in millions. He has an annual salary of $5,665,779. He is earning a good amount of money from his career and enjoying a luxurious lifestyle.