Comedian and Narrator
Facts of Andrew Maxwell
|Full Name:||Andrew Maxwell|
|Age:||46 years 8 months|
|Birth Date:||December 03, 1975|
|Profession:||Comedian and Narrator|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Andrew Maxwell|
Andrew Maxwell is a comedian and writer from Ireland. His most popular role is as the narrator of MTV’s reality show Ex on the Beach. He also hosts Fullmooners, a late-night comedy show that airs every week. In November 2019, Maxwell was confirmed as a contestant on the nineteenth season of I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!
The cast of ‘I’m A Celebrity’ Andrew Maxwell “blows smoke in the face of a child” in sickening cigarette advertisements
I’m a well-known public figure. Andrew Maxwell has been called evil for blowing smoke in a baby’s face after viewers spotted a lookalike in a series of sickening cigarette packet commercials. He’s met with enraged fans who think they saw him in anti-smoking ads for years.
The picture, which can be seen on cigarette packs and tobacco pouches throughout Europe, depicts a man who looks terrifyingly similar to Andrew blowing smoke at a crying toddler.
One fan tweeted to the actor, “Why are you smoking fags and blowing smoke in babies’ faces?” Another wrote, “I always knew Andrew Maxwell was feckin’evil.” A third screamed, “Stop that Andrew Maxwell!”
How old is Andrew Maxwell? Age, Parents, Family, Education
Andrew Maxwell was born on December 3rd, 1975, in Dublin, Ireland. In 2018, he celebrated his 43rd birthday with his parents and relatives. He is currently living in the English county of Kent.
He was born into a devout Protestant Christian family, and his grandparents were both Church of Ireland preachers. He received his education at Mount Temple Comprehensive School in Clontarf, Dublin. His ethnicity is white, and he is of English-Irish descent. At this time, there are no specifics about his parents or siblings, but this will be updated soon.
How tall is Andrew Maxwell? Height, Weight
Andrew Maxwell is a very cool and charismatic man with a friendly personality who attracts a lot of attention. He’s got a good build and a bodyweight to match. Unfortunately, no sources have published his height, weight, or other body measurements, and he has not revealed them to the public.
His skin is a light white color. His eyes are dark brown, and his hair is dark brown as well. He has a slim body. In general, he has a well-balanced physique.
How did he pursue his career?
• Andrew started his career in stand-up comedy in 1992 at The Comedy Cellar at The International Bar in Dublin, where he tried it for the first time. He made regular appearances on BBC Two’s Sunday Show from 1995 onwards. Other appearances include RI: SE as the US correspondent, a frequent guest spot on RTE One’s weekly topical comedy-style talk show The Panel from 2003 to 2011, and regular appearances on British TV shows Never Mind the Buzzcocks and Mock The Week.
• In 2006, Andrew Maxwell appeared at the Secret Policeman’s Ball.
• In 2014, he appeared in Comedy Central’s Drunk History and hosted Ex on the Beach, an MTV reality television series.
• In October 2018, he co-hosted the Irish episode of the HISTORY series Al Murray: Why Does Anyone Hate English with Al Murray.
• He was voted “King of Comedy” on Channel 4’s reality show of the same name.
• He was a finalist for the if. Comedy award for best Edinburgh Fringe show in 2007.
• He also hosts Fullmooners, a weekly late-night comedy show based in London that also tours to comedy festivals such as Edinburgh.
• He also hosts the BBC Radio 4 series Welcome to Wherever You Are, which features international comics.
• It was confirmed in November 2019 that he would appear in the nineteenth season of I’m a Celebrity…I Have to Get Out of Here!
What is the Net worth of Andrew Maxwell?
This well-known comedian’s net worth is projected to be bb as of 2019. His primary source of income is his lucrative job as a television and radio comedian.
Andrew Maxwell hosts his own comedy show, Fullmooners, every week. He’ll appear on the British reality show I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! in 2019, for which he’ll almost certainly win thousands of pounds.
His precise remuneration has not yet been revealed, although it will be in the near future. His supporters, on the other hand, have no doubt that he is making a good living from his work.
More about Andrew Maxwell’s Relationship
Andrew Maxwell is a married man, according to his social media pages. He married his wife, whose name has not been announced, in 2015. In addition, his wife’s occupation is unknown. The couple is the parents of three children. They’re having a nice time right now, with no interruptions in their lives. He is not gay and has a sexual identity of heterosexual.