Facts of Anna Kendrick
|Full Name:||Anna Kendrick|
|Age:||37 years 0 months|
|Birth Date:||August 09, 1985|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Anna Kendrick|
Anna Cooke Kendrick known as Anna Kendric (born August 9, 1985) is an American actress and singer. She began her career as a child actress in theater productions. Her first starring role was in the 1998 Broadway musical High Society, for which she earned a Tony Award for Best Featured Actress in a Musical nomination.
Gossip and Rumor
- Kendrick reveals that she called Barack Obama an asshole and scolded him because he did not know about the 50 states which made Barack Obama double his laughter.
Kendrick’s Early Life
Anna Kendrick’s real name is Anna Cooke Kendrick. She was born on 9 August 1985 at Portland, Maine, United States. She was born to Janice who is an accountant and William Kendrick who is a history teacher and also works in finance. She has an older brother who is also an actor named Michael Cooke Kendrick. She attended Deering High School in Portland.
Kendrick’s Body Features
Kendrick’s height is 1.57 m and weight is 48 kg. She has light brown color hair and blue color eyes. Overall, she has a balanced and healthy body.
- In 1998, her first prominent role was in the Broadway musical named ‘High Society’.
- In 2003, she made her film debut in the musical comedy ‘Camp’.
- In 2007, she went on to play an ambitious high school debater in ‘Rocket Science’.
- In 2008, she played in the fantasy romance film named ‘Twilight’.
- In 2009, she appeared in the comedy ‘The Marc Pease Experience’, played her first leading role in the crime thriller ‘Elsewhere’, and returned in ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’. She also starred in the film named ‘Up in the Air’.
- In 2010, she again appeared in ‘The Twilight Saga: Eclipse’.
- In 2011, she reprised in the movie ‘Breaking Dawn – Part 1’.
- In 2012, she featured as part of the ensemble cast of ‘What to Expect When You’re Expecting’. She starred in the movie ‘End of Watch’, ‘The Company You Keep’ and ‘Pitch Perfect’.
- In 2013, she featured in the romantic comedy-drama ‘Drinking Buddies’. She also has released a song titled ‘Cups’.
- In 2014, she was featured in films named as ‘Happy Christmas’, ‘The Voices’, ‘Life After Beth’, ‘The Last Five Years’ and ‘Digging for Fire’.
- In 2015, she played in the movie named ‘Mr. Right’ and ‘Pitch Perfect 2’.
- In 2016, she was featured in ‘The Hollars’, ‘Trolls’, ‘The Accountant’, and ‘Get a Job’.
- On 15 November 2016, her memoir named ‘Scrappy Little Nobody’ was published.
- In 2017, she featured in the movie ‘Table 19’ and ’Pitch Perfect 3’.
Kendrick’s Personal Life
Kendrick is unmarried. But she has dated Edgar Wright who is an English director from 2009 to 2011. In 2014 she dated Ben Richardson who is a British cinematographer. Still, they are dating and are a happy couple.
Kendrick’s net worth is estimated to be $14 million.