Anna Kournikova is a former professional tennis player from Russia and an American television personality.
Facts of Anna Kournikova
|Full Name:||Anna Kournikova|
|Marital Status:||In Relation|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Anna Kournikova|
Anna Kournikova is a former professional tennis player from Russia and an American television personality. Her attractiveness and famous status made her one of the most well-known tennis players in the world.
Bio, Age, Parents, Nationality
On June 7, 1981, Anna Kournikova was born in Moscow, Russia. She is a former professional tennis player from Russia and a well-known American television host. She is one of the world’s top tennis players thanks to her fame and presence.
Anna was the eighth-ranked athlete in 2000, although she never took home a trophy. When she was playing doubles, Anna was rated first, and it was the greatest achievement of her life. She stopped playing tennis in 2003 due to a severe back and spinal issue.
Quick Facts About Anna Kournikova
|Real Name||Anna sergeyevna Kournikova|
|Profession||Former Tennis player and American television personality|
|Marital Status||In relationship|
|Boyfriend Name||Enrique Iglesias|
|Children Name||Nicholas Iglesias, Lucy Iglesias, mary Iglesias|
|Eye Colour||Not known|
|Hair Colour||Not known|
|Date of Birth||7 June 1981|
|Birth Place||Moscow Russia, SFSR, Soviet Union|
Anna Kournikova – Career, Net worth – 2023
Russian-American tennis player Anna Kournikova is now retired and has a $60 million fortune. Even though she never took home a WTA singles championship, Anna Kournikova went on to become one of the most well-known tennis players in the world. Additionally, she made tens of millions of dollars from endorsement deals even though her career prize money was less than $4 million.
Anna Kournikova career
- She started playing tennis professionally at the age of 14, becoming the youngest player to ever win the Fed Cup for Russia. She additionally won the Italian Open Junior competition and European Championships.
- She took home the International Tennis Federation title twice in 1995. She also advanced to the doubles final of the Kremlin Cup on the Women’s Tennis Association Tour that year.
- At the US Open in 1996, she played in her first grand slam match. She participated in the Australian Open, Italian Open, French Open, and Wimbledon for the first time the following year, making it to the semifinals.
- She competed in the 1997 US Open but lost to Irina Spirlea. She participated in the WTA Tour competition that year, which took place at the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix in Filderstadt.
- She competed at the 1998 Australian Open while holding the 16th-highest WTA ranking at the time. Then-World No. 1 Martina Hingis was the opponent she lost against. She had a round-two loss at the Paris Open that same year.
- She advanced to the fourth round of the 1998 French Open before falling to Jana Novotn. In the U.S. Open, she advanced to the fourth round before falling to Arantxa Sanchez Vicario.
- She attained the top spot in the doubles world rankings in 1999. In addition to winning the Grand Slam Doubles at the Australian Open, she advanced to the French Open’s final round that year.
- She won the Gold Coast Open doubles in 2000 and advanced to the singles semifinals of the Sydney Medibank International when Lindsay Davenport defeated her. At the Australian Open, she advanced to the fourth round of singles play and the semifinals of doubles.
- She advanced to eight WTA Tour Championship semi-finals in the 2000 season: Sydney, Scottsdale, Stanford, San Diego, Luxembourg, and Leipzig. She advanced to the U.S. Open finals.
- She sustained a foot injury in 2001 that prevented her from participating in more than twelve competitions, including the French Open and Wimbledon.
- At the Australian Open in 2001, she advanced to the second major slam quarterfinals. She was rated 26 in doubles and 74 in singles during that season.
- She and her partner Martina Hingis won the Grand Slam Doubles at the Australian Open in 2002. She also advanced to the Wimbledon semifinals and the U.S. Open quarterfinals.
- She stopped competing in Women’s Tennis Association Tournaments after 2003. She did, however, participate in a few exhibitions and charitable matches.
- Due to persistent lower back discomfort, she left the professional tennis scene in March 2004.
- She participated in a doubles event for the Indian Ocean tsunami in 2005. She participated in the World Team Tennis charity tournament in the same year as Martina Hingis.
- She participated in the Nautica Malibu Triathlon in 2008 to support the local Los Angeles children’s hospitals. She also participated in charity exhibition games in North Carolina that year.
- She performed later in 2008 to collect money for the Atlanta AIDS Partnership Fund and the Elton John AIDS Foundation. She participated in the ‘famous night’ event match the following year, which was hosted in New York.
- She returned to competitive tennis in 2010 partnering with Martina Hingis to compete in the Invitational Ladies Doubles match at Wimbledon. They prevailed over Anne Hobbs and Samantha Smith.
Body Measurements – Height, Weight
She has a lovely curvaceous physique and is a very lovely person. Anna’s incredible body was grown as a result of her everyday playing. She has long golden hair and stunning blue eyes.
Anna Kournikova’s tennis career benefited from her tall height of 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm). She weighs about 61 kg and has a toned figure. (134.5 lbs).
Even the facial shape and skin quality of Russian beauty are stunning. She continues to work out regularly and maintains a tight daily gym program even after retiring from her employment.
Relationship Status of Anna Kournikova
She had a love relationship with Pavel Bure, a Russian ice hockey star. The two are thought to have first met in 1999. The couple denied being engaged when it was reported that they were the following year. She allegedly dated Sergei Viktorovich Fedorov, a Russian ice hockey star, and the two got married in 2001 before divorcing in 2003.
However, this was consistently refuted by her agents. She had a minor part in the 2000 movie “Me, Myself, and Irene.”
She was spotted with Spanish artist Enrique Iglesias in 2001, and the same year she also had an appearance in one of his music videos, “Escape.” Reports state that they were married and then divorced.
She purchased a $20 million home in Miami with Spanish musician Enrique Iglesias. She has also made an appearance on “The Biggest Loser” on television.
FAQs of Anna Kournikova
What was their age of Anna?
- She is 40 years old
Does she smoke?
- Information is not available we will update you soon
What is the Date of Birth Anna?
- 7 June 1981.