Anthony David "Ant" McPartlin OBE is a English television presenter, TV producer, singer, comedian and actor.
Actor, Singer, and TV Presenter
Facts of Ant McPartlin
|Full Name:||Ant McPartlin|
|Age:||47 years 10 months|
|Birth Date:||November 19, 1975|
|Birth Place:||Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom|
|Net Worth:||$45 million|
|Profession:||Actor, Singer, and TV Presenter|
|Marital Status:||In Relation|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Christine Woodhall, Raymond McPartlin|
|Mother's Name:||Christine Woodhall|
|Education:||Wingrove Primary School|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 8|
|Hair Color:||Dark brown|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Ant McPartlin|
If you know the name of famous television presenter, Declan Donnelly then, you will probably know his co-host, Anthony McPartin who is one of the most promising television personalities in the entertainment industry. He is popular for presenting many television reality shows and events. He is more popular also for paring up with Declan Donnelly when presenting duo Ant & Dec. He came to prominence with Donnelly, in one of the famous children’s drama series Byker Grove. Let’s know more about the talented actor through this article.
What makes Ant McPartlin famous?
Ant McPartlin is a popular English television presenter, producer, and actor. The actor is also most known for presenting SMTV Live (between 1998–2001), I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!. Moreover, his shows include Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway in 2002, and Britain’s Got Talent since 2007.
Who are the parents of Ant McPartlin?
Recalling his early life, Ant McPartlin was born as Anthony David McPartlin in Newcastle upon Tyne, England. His mother’s name is Christine Woodhall. Likewise, his father’s name is Raymond Mcpartlin. He also has a sister, Sarah and a half-sister, Emma in his family. The actor belongs to British nationality.
He was only 13 yrs old when he came to limelight. He played PJ is one of the Children’s BBC series named Byker Grove. Talking about his education history, he studied at Wingrove Primary School in Fenham.
How Ant McPartlin become a part of the entertainment industry?
- Moving towards his career, McPartlin has made his first appearance on TV working as a comedian on the workshop program called Why Don’t you? He met Declan Donelly first time when he was cast as Duncan. From there they became best friends on set and off. The pair is very hugely popular on the show. But after working there for some time, they leave it in 1993. Then they went on to become musicians.
- They had a hit with Let’s Get Ready to Rumble in 1994. The pair was so popular and presented different popular 90s TV show. SM: TV Live also have their great duo performance and moreover in Friends Like These and Pop Idol. In 2006, he debuts on the movie, Alien Autopsy and also made a cameo appearance in Love.
- In 2007, it was said that their shows, Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway and Ant & Dec’s Gameshow Marathon, received defrauded viewers who were participating in phone-ins. No sooner in April 2009, Ant & Dec got the international limelight.
- Then they worked as the backstage commentators for Britain’s Got Talent. Since then, they started receiving a different chance to present different great shows. They are well recognized by all for their presentation in Britain’s Got Talent, Saturday Night Takeaway and likewise, I’m a Celebrity. They also have won several accolades for the shows.
- Talking about this tv show works, it includes The Cinder Path, CD: The UK, Slap Bang with Ant & Dec, Engie Benjy, Whatever Happened to the Likely Lads, Soccer Aid, Red or Black?, Text Santa and The Prince’s Trust. McPartlin has also worked on different TV advertisements.
- It includes Wispa Bite ads in 2000, Ambrosia Splat and Woolworths in 2001. We can see him also in McDonald’s ads in 2002, likewise, Sainsbury’s in 2008, Nintendo Wii & DS from 2010 to 2011 and Morrisons.
- He was appointed for the post an Officer of the Order of the British Empire (OBE). And his services there was just to provide entertainment and broadcast it.
- Donelly and Anthony are also the sponsors of the charity Sunshine Fund. Their singles, Let’s Get Ready to Rhumble had reached on no.1t. And they donated the success of their single to the charity, ChildLine. Recently in 2013, building their career more in social service, they have opened the W4 Youth Centre which supports the charity, Text Santa as well.
- In August 2018, McPartlin announced he would be taking a break from television presenting duties until 2019, saying: “My recovery is going very well and for that to continue having spoken to Dec and ITV, I have made the decision to take the rest of the year off.”
- In January 2019, McPartlin returned to his television duties alongside Donnelly at Britain’s Got Talent auditions.
Is Ant McPartlin married or not?
Reflecting on his personal life, McPartlin is in a relationship. He is dating Anne-Marie Corbett from July 2018. The couple seems to happy together and enjoying their love life without negative rumors.
Prior, Anthony was dating make-up artist Lisa Armstrong. And he married his longtime girlfriend Lisa Armstrong On 22nd July 2006 at Cliveden, a country house hotel in Buckinghamshire. They were together for 11 years. But eventually, on 15 January 2018, they announce their divorce and separated.
How much net worth does Ant McPartlin?
As an actor and TV presenter, McPartlin earns a decent amount of money and fame in the field of the entertainment industry. As per online sites, his estimated net worth said to be $45 million at present. He boasts a fruitful amount of salary from his profession but yet to be disclosed. Further, his singing career adds up his fortune as well.
How tall is Ant McPartlin?
Observing his body statistics, McPartlin stands with a height of 5 feet 8 inches but his weight is 66 Kg. Similarly, he has blue color eyes an dark brown color hair. His other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.