Arn Anderson is a former American professional wrestler and author.
Facts of Arn Anderson
|Full Name:||Arn Anderson|
|Age:||64 years 2 months|
|Birth Date:||September 20, 1958|
|Birth Place:||Georgia, USA|
|Net Worth:||$3 M|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Height / How tall :||6.1 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Arn Anderson|
Martin Anthony Lunde famed as Arn Anderson is a former American professional wrestler and author popular for his alliances with Ric Flair and several associates of the wrestling stable, the Four Horsemen in the NWA/WCW. On 31st March 2012, he was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame as a member of the Four Horsemen. After his retirement, he worked as a producer for WWE until 2019.
Why Arn Anderson Appeared At AEW All Out
AEW’s All Out event was a big night and the pop of the night could have gone to Arn Anderson. The legendary member of the Four Horsemen came out to lay down one of his signature spine busters before quickly exiting and the crowd was all there for it. This spot was so epic that The Rock even commented on it. During Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer explained the reasoning behind using Arn Anderson at All Out in the way that they did. A lot of fans were expecting to see him, but AEW pulled the trigger when fans were least expecting it would happen. AEW could continue using legends in this way because it seems to be working. This type of booking also doesn’t overshadow any current AEW stars presently working to become top names in the business. Arn Anderson’s big surprise was a great moment at AEW’s All Out event. We’ll just have to cross our fingers and hope that All Elite Wrestling can keep up this kind of momentum.
Where is Arn Anderson from?
Arn Anderson was born on September 20, 1958, in Rome, Georgia, the United States. He is an American by his nationality and his race is White. He was given the Anderson name and was originally billed as Ole’s brother, and then later billed as Ole’s nephew, because of his resemblance to Ole in appearance and wrestling style and billed as Ric Flair’s cousin. There is no information regarding his parents, siblings, education and more but it will be added soon. As of 2018, he celebrated his 60th birthday.
How tall is Arn Anderson?
Arn is perfect by his personality. He is a wrestler in the past, therefore, we can guess that he is healthy by his health. His standing height is 6 feet and 1 inch. His hair color is brown light. He has got a balanced bodyweight of 116 Kg. His other body measurement will be added soon.
Why did Arn Anderson leave?
- Arn started his career in early 1982, trained by Ted Lipscomb (Allen).
- By the middle of 1983, he made his way to Southeastern Championship Wrestling, an NWA affiliated promotion operating out of Tennessee and Alabama.
- Taking the name of Super Olympia, he soon became a member of Ron Fuller’s Stud Stable before the year was out.
- He saw success in the tag team ranks by winning the NWA Southeastern Tag Team Championship three times with Mr. Olympia and once with Pat Rose throughout 1984.
- He made his way to Jim Crockett, Jr.’s Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling, based in the Virginias and the Carolinas.
- Lunde replacing Gene Anderson and taking on the name of Arn Anderson, Ole’s kayfabe nephew.
- Arn and Ole defended the titles throughout the year, with their highest-profile match being part of the card for Starrcade 1985 on Thanksgiving night.
- In the latter half of 1985, the Andersons formed a loose-knit alliance with fellow heels Tully Blanchard and Ric Flair, as they began to have common enemies.
- The foursome frequently teamed together in six-man, and sometimes, eight-man tag matches or interfered in each other’s matches to help score a victory or, at least, to prevent each other from losing their titles.
- He also saw success as a singles wrestler on 4th January 1986 by winning the vacant NWA Television Championship.
- By mid-1987, Anderson and fellow Horsemen Tully Blanchard began regularly competing as a tag team and rose quickly through the tag team ranks.
- The duo faced the Rock ‘n’ Roll Express for the NWA World Tag Team Championship on 29th September 1987 and was victorious.
- Anderson and Blanchard left Crockett’s company to join Vince McMahon’s World Wrestling Federation.
- Upon being named the Brain Busters, the team took Bobby “The Brain” Heenan as their manager.
- On 18th July 1989, the Brain Busters won the titles, ending Demolition’s historic reign of 478 days; the match would air on the July 29 edition of Saturday Night’s Main Event.
- He joined Ole Anderson and Ric Flair to re-form the Four Horsemen in 1993.
- His last championship run began on January 8, 1995, after winning the World Television Championship from Johnny B.
- He rarely competed in the ring as years of wear and tear on his body finally started to catch up with him in 1996.
- On the 25th August 1997 episode of Monday Nitro, he formally announced his retirement from the ring.
- In the year 2000, he was a member of the short-lived Old Age Outlaws.
- He became a road agent for WWF, renamed World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) in May 2002.
- He made an appearance on Raw in 2002 delivering a video to Triple H before he was supposed to renew his wedding vows to then-heel, Stephanie McMahon.
- He made a special appearance at the October 2006 Raw Family Reunion special, in which he was in Ric Flair’s corner for his match against Mitch of the Spirit Squad.
- On the 31st March 2008 Raw, he came out to say his final goodbye to Ric Flair and thank him for his career.
- On an episode of Smackdown Live in August 2016, he made an appearance as one of the people asked by Heath Slater.
- On the August 8, 2017, episode of Smackdown Live, he made a guest appearance on Fashion Police.
- On 22nd February 2019, it was reported Anderson had been fired from the WWE.
- On 31st August 2019, he made a surprise appearance at the All Elite Wrestling pay-per-view event, All Out, assisting Cody in his match against Shawn Spears by hitting Spears with a spinebuster.
- He also appeared in several T.V shows and Movies. He is a living legend and gives 15 years of his valuable time to the wrestling world.
Does Arn Anderson have kids?
Arn Anderson is a married man. He was married to his beautiful spouse, Erin D. Lunde. He has 2 children from his wife Barrett Anthony Lunde and Brock Lunde. There is no issue or rumors of divorce between the lovely couples. They are satisfied with each other. He doesn’t have any affair or girlfriend. His sexuality is straight. As of today, the couple is enjoying their life a lot without any disturbances.
How much is Arn Anderson worth?
Arn Anderson has earned a huge amount of money from his career. His annual earning in 2018 is reported to be $500,000. His net worth is estimated to be about $3 million as of 2019. He also owns a house in Charlotte, North Carolina where he currently resides.
More info about his bio can be taken from wiki.