Facts of Arron Banks
|Full Name:||Arron Banks|
|Age:||57 years 11 months|
|Birth Date:||January 01, 1966|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Arron Banks|
Arron Banks, a British businessman and political donor, was formerly one of the UK Independence Party’s biggest donors (UKIP). He’s also one of the co-founders of the Leave.EU movement. He has worked with Russian embassy officials, but he has not taken advantage of any job opportunities in Russia. His novel, “The Bad Boys of Brexit: Tales of Mischief, Mayhem, and Guerrilla Warfare in the EU Referendum Campaign,” is also available. His private Twitter account was compromised on November 19, 2019, and some of his private messages were leaked online.
What is Arron Banks’s claim to fame?
One of the most generous donors to the UK Independence Party (UKIP).
What happened to Arron Banks?
Arron Banks was born in Northwich, Cheshire, England, on January 1, 1966. Arron Fraser Andrew Banks is his given name. He is a British citizen. Banks is of White descent, and his zodiac sign is Capricon.
Banks was born into a typical family, with a father who worked as a sugar plantation manager and a mother who was a stay-at-home mom. In Basingstoke, Hampshire, he was raised by his mother. He went to Crookham Court School in Berkshire, but was expelled due to his odd conduct, which included selling lead stolen from the school’s roofs.
Later, he enrolled at Newbury’s St. Bartholomew’s Academy, but was expelled again. He returned to Brasington shortly after, where he sold paintings, vacuum cleaners, and eventually homes.
Banks began his career as a junior at Lloyd’s of London’s insurance business. After that, he opened Motorcycle Direct, a motorcycle insurance brokerage in Thornbury, Gloucestershire.
Career Highlights of Arron Banks
- After selling Motorcycle Direct, Arron Banks formed “Group Direct Limited” with other business partners to form Commercial Vehicle Direct.
- He was CEO of the AIM-listed Manx Financial Group in 2008. Banks have also set up 37 different businesses under various names.
- Banks was the company’s CEO for a year, beginning in 2011, when the company was placed on the Alternative Investment Market (AIM).
- Banks became the CEO of Southern Rock Insurance Company in 2014.
- Banks had previously donated to the Conservative Party, but he changed his mind because he believes UKIP’s policies and viewpoints are similar to his own.
- Banks are the driving force behind anti-EU groups such as Grassroots Out and Leave.EU, as well as the official Leave movement.
- In the 2015 general election, he ran for UKIP in the Thornbury and Yate constituencies. He appeared to have been suspended from UKIP in March 2017.
- Better for the Country Ltd, which is owned by Banks, is registered at Companies House as Leave.EU.
- He was a part of the Brexit movement in May 2016, and he threatened to sue the Vote Leave campaign’s candidacy during the 2016 EU referendum.
- Arron Banks met with President-elect Donald Trump in Trump Tower on November 12, 2016.
- Banks and Michael Heaver released Westmonster on January 19, 2017.
- His private Twitter account was compromised on November 19, 2019, and some of his private messages were leaked online.
Who is Arron Banks’s wife?
Arron Banks has been married twice in his life so far. Banks previously married Caroline, his first wife, in 1987. Baks was just 21 years old at the time. They are also parents of two children. The couple was together for ten years, but their marriage did not last, and they divorced in 1997.
Banks later married Ekaterina Paderina, his second wife. Paderina is a Russian beauty who got assistance from Mike Hancock when he was an MP in order to stay in the UK. Banks and Paderina married in 2001 and have three children together. Banks is currently enjoying his life with his wife and son.
Arron Banks’ net worth
Arron Banks, a political donor and businessman, has amassed a sizable fortune through his professional career, having been involved in a variety of such transactions and businesses. Banks have amassed a million-dollar fortune as a result of his successful Leave.EU campaign. According to reports, his party contributed over 8.1 million euros to the Brexit campaign. His total net worth is projected to be around $250 million.
Arron Banks also contribute a few dollars to his fortune through his novel, which was published in 2016, as well as through websites. Banks is enjoying a lavish and luxurious lifestyle thanks to his multimillion-dollar wealth.
Furthermore, the Information Commissioner’s Office fined Leave.EU and an insurance firm owned by Mr. Banks £120,000 in February 2019 for violating data privacy laws. Banks contributed £1 million to the UK Independence Party in October 2014, and the party has since raised the equivalent of $11 million.
Eldon Insurance and the Old Down Manor, which is now a wedding venue, are both owned by Banks.
What is Arron Banks’ height?
Arron Banks, who is 53 years old, has a typical body type. Banks has a medium skin tone, grey hair, and brown eyes.