Facts of Ashley Eckstein
|42 years 5 months
|September 22, 1981
|Best Match for Marriage:
|View more / View fewer Facts of Ashley Eckstein
Ashley Eckstein born as Maria Ashley Drane, is an American actress, voice actress, and fashion designer, known to audiences of Blue Collar TV and as the voice of Ahsoka Tano on Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Rebels and The Star Wars Forces Of Destiny. Let’s know more about her through this article.
What is Ashley Eckstein famous for?
- An American actress and the founder of the fashion label Her Universe.
When was Ashley Eckstein born?
Recalling her early life, Ashley was born as the child of Tony Drane and Sharon Drane in Louisville, Kentucky in the year 1981. She was raised in Orlando, Florida with her three siblings, Michael, Tara, and Taylor. She is American by nationality and belongs to White ethnicity. Similarly, She is Christian by religion and her academic qualification is yet to be disclosed.
When did Ashley Eckstein begin her acting career?
- Moving towards her career, Ashley began as a child actress at the age of 12. She played the real-life disability advocate Helen Keller in a community-theater production of The Miracle Worker.
- Follow more stage as well and television and TV-commercial work in her native Orlando, Florida, she relocated to Los Angeles, where an early role was that of Admiral Chegwidden’s goddaughter, Lisa Rossbach on the military-justice drama series JAG.
- In 2002, she became the latest in a line of actresses to play Jan Brady, essaying the role in the TV-movie The Brady Bunch in the White House. She played the recurring role of Muffy on the Disney Channel sitcom That’s So Raven. She also played a small role as Alicia in the film Sydney White and Ms. Cole in the film Alice Upside Down (both 2007).
- Besides acting, she provides the voice of Ahsoka Tano on Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008-14; 2020), Star Wars Rebels (2014-16; 2018), Star Wars Forces of Destiny (2017-18), and Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (2019).
- In addition to her screen and voice work, She is 2010 started Her Universe, a fashion brand that produces science-fiction-themed clothing targeted specifically for girls and women.
- As for charity and partnerships, She joined UNICEF Kid Power, along with Aly Raisman and David Ortiz as a brand ambassador Kid Power Champion.
Who is Ashley Eckstein married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Ashley was married to his long term boyfriend in 2005 at a family church. They have not given birth to any child. Similarly, there is no rumor related to her extra affairs and her affair before marriage. She is happily living with her husband and is sharing her lovely time with him.
As per the sources, she is spending her good time with her husband and there is no any news related to their divorce. The couple is having a great time together and it seems like they are made for each other and their relationship may last long till their last breath.
How much is Ashley Eckstein worth?
Being an actress, Ashley earns a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online reports, her estimated net worth said to be $5 million at present. However, her salary and assets details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Ashley Eckstein?
Observing her body physics, Ashley stands a height of 5 feet 2 inches and weighs around 62 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of blue eyes and blonde hair color. She used 34B bra size and 6 (US) dress sizes. Further, her body measures 34-25-36 inches.