Facts of Asuka
|Age:||42 years 2 months|
|Birth Date:||September 26, 1981|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Gemini|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Asuka|
The professionally named Asuka (Ring Name) Kanako Urai is a Japanese professional wrestler under the Raw Brand. At present, she is signed to WWE where she performs at the Raw Brand. She is half the champion of the Women’s Tag Team. She started her career as an AtoZ professional wrestler in June 2004 and remained there until she retired in March 2006. A year and a half later, she returned to the ring and began working as a freelancer in promotions including JWP Joshi Puroresu, NEO Japan Ladies Pro-Wrestler, Pro Wrestling Wave, Reina Joshi Puroresu, Smash and Wrestling New Classic (WNC). Her accomplishments include the JWP Open weight, NEO Tag Team, Reina World Women’s Championship, the Smash Diva, and the Wave Tag Team Championship. In January 2018, she was the first winner of the Royal Rumble women’s match. Asuka is a very talented $1 million net wrestler.
Update on Asuka injury
Late Monday afternoon, WWE announced that WWE Women’s Tag Champion Asuka had been pulled out of her scheduled match against former NXT Women’s Women’s Champion Shayna Baszler because of a wrist injury. This led Kairi Sane to play Baszler at the Bell Barclays Center on the USA Network on Monday’s Raw in Brooklyn, New York.
Baszler has gone through the contest. On Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer noted that Asuka was injured during a live WWE Supershow event on the weekend while she was working on a day team match. Asuka has a bad tendency and has not been cleared up by the WWE doctors to compete on Raw. The good news is that she will be able to compete in the Women’s Chamber Elimination game at the Wells Fargo Center pay-per-view event in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on Sunday.
What is Asuka’s birthplace?
Asuka was born in Osaka, Japan, on 26 September 1981. Her citizenship is Japanese and her ethnicity is Asian. As of 2019, she celebrated with her friends and family her 38th birthday. It is believed that she grew up with her parents in her home country, as a student at Osaka University of Arts Junior College and graduated from this college.
She was an active child with a profound interest in wrestling and early age sports. Before entering the world of wrestling, you would be surprised to know she has a background in figure skating and badminton. There is no information about the names or religion of her parents. She also has Fumie Urai, her twin sister.
How was the wrestling career of Asuka?
- Asuka worked first as a graphic designer.
- After that, after becoming a fan like Keiji Mutoh, Satoru Sayama, Yoshiaki Fujiwara, Antonio Inoki, Akira Maeda, Nobuhiko Takada, Masakatsu Funaki, Volk Han and Minoru Suzuki, she decided to pursue her new career of professional wrestling.
- She then took on the ring name Kana and debuted in a professional wrestling match against Leo-na for the all-female AtoZ promotion on 16th June 2004.
- She then wrestled for a few years, but on 19 March 2006 she had to retire because of a chronic nephritis injury.
- She returned on 22 September 2007 as an independent wrestler, playing for various promotions, among others, NEO Japan Ladies Pro Wrestling, Ice Ribbon, Pro Wrestling Zero1, JWP Joshi Puroresu and Pro Wrestling Wave.
- The winner of the NEO Tag Team Championship Sharing with Takahashi was 10 October 2009.
- She went to various promotions such as DragonMania VII, DDT Pro-Wrestling, Pro Wrestling Noah, Toryumon Mexico.
- She made a debut appearance on 23 September 2015 and won her first match at NXT TakeOver: Respect for Dana on 7 October.
- She continued to win on her account and became Cameron’s main roster actor.
- Asuka won the NXT women’s championship in 2016 and had to give up the tapings on 24 August NXT due to the breakdown of her right collarbone.
- She returned to the RAW brand of WWE.
- Her signature was revealed on 11 September 2017, when she was the winner in a match against Lynch and Flair of the SmackDown Women’s Championship, pushed by Ronda Rousey off a ladder.
- Asuka and Becky were set for a title competition in the Royal Rumble in January 2019 where she retained her title by presenting herself to be her women’s champion.
- In August, Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross were not captured by the Kabuki Warriors.
- As part of the 2019 draft, Asuka and Sane were drawn up for the Raw brand in mid-October.
- She ran into a Lynch rivalry because Lynch challenged Asuka to a title match but spit the Japanese mist on her eye during the contract signing.
- When she won the WWE Raw Women’s Championship in the Royal Rumble (2020), Lynch kicked her asuka to spit her green nebula into the air and into her own face.
- On 3 February 2020, she demanded a redeem for the title, which Lynch accepted, but Asuka again failed to win the title one week later on Raw.
What is Asuka’s Net Worth?
Asuka is a renowned wrestler and in her WWE career she has reached a great height. This wrestler’s net value is estimated to be 1 million dollars by 2020. She has been active in the wrestling world since 2004. She also appeared in several promotions.
Her exact salary has already been reviewed, but the followers have no doubt that she earns a considerable amount from her current work. Her main source of revenue is her career in wrestling and her income is satisfactory.
Has Asuka been married?
No, Asuka isn’t yet married and still needs to be married. From now on, it’s supposed to be single that could be good news for the guys who have crushed her. At the moment, she is focusing on WWE, her career, rather than wasting her time. In addition, there are no rumors of anybody dating her. She is straight in sexual orientation and is not a lesbian.
How high is Asuka?
Asuka is a very lovely and delightful woman, five feet high, six inches or 1.68 m high. Her body weight is 54 KG. Her body size is 36-32-36. Her colored eyes are brown and the color of her hair is black. She’s got a healthy body overall.