Aubrey Christina Plaza is an American actress, comedian, and producer. She began her career performing improv and sketch comedy at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater.
Facts of Aubrey Plaza
|Full Name:||Aubrey Plaza|
|Age:||39 years 2 months|
|Birth Date:||June 26, 1984|
|Birth Place:||Wilmington, Delaware, USA|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||David Plaza|
|Education:||Ursuline Academy, Tisch School of the Arts|
|Height / How tall :||5.6 inch|
|Ethnicity:||Mixed(Puerto Rican, German, English, Irish, Swiss-German)|
|Waist Size:||25 inch|
|Bra Size:||36 inch|
|Hip Size:||34 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Aubrey Plaza|
Born as the oldest of three children, the skilled comic actress became the cream of the crop after her role in NBC Sitcom Parks and Recreation where she starred as April Ludgate. Aubrey Plaza is one of the rarest people who has a masculine nickname “Chris” and has never had an issue with it. She has achieved a lot in her chosen career, earning her the opportunity to be the talk of the town. in view of this, let’s discuss her affairs, biography, parents, and net worth.
What is Aubrey Plaza known for?
- An American comedian and actress.
- Her leading role in Safety Not Guaranteed.
- Her appearance on the NBC sitcom- Parks and Recreation as April Ludgate.
Who are the parents of Aubrey Plaza?
Back to her early life, Aubrey was born as Aubrey Christina Plaza in Wilmington, Delaware, the U.S. to Bernadette and David Plaza. She also has two sisters – Renee and Natalie. As her father is of Puerto Rican and mother is of Irish- English descent, she was raised in Roman Catholic. She even participated in production with the Wilmington Drama League at a very young age.
Aubrey attended Catholic School from grade 4-12. She completed her graduation from Ursuline Academy in 2002. She then attended New York University’s- Tisch School of the Arts. In the year 2004, she suffered a stroke which became the reason for her temporary paralysis as well as expressive aphasic. Hopefully, she then has fully recovered.
When did Aubrey pursue her acting career?
- Talking about her career, Aubrey started her career by performing improv and sketch comedy at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater. She has performed stand-up also and has appeared at the Laugh Factory and The Improv. In 2009, she played Seth Rogen’s love interest, Daisy, Funny People directed by Judd Apatow. In the same year, she appeared in Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, and Derrick Comedy’s Mystery Team, which debuted at Sundance.
- From 2009 to 2015, she played April Ludgate in Parks and Recreation. Moreover, Plaza performed at “A Night of 140 Tweets: A Celebrity Tweetathon for Haiti”, at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre in Los Angeles on March 12, 2010. She appeared on Portlandia in 2011.
- As well, she has featured in 2012, in Father John Misty’s music video for the song “Hollywood Forever Cemetery Sings” from the album Fear Fun. Plaza was in Cassorla’s “Bona Fide” in the 2014 video where she also made her saxophone-playing debut. In January 2014, at the Sundance Film Festival Plaza’s film, Life After Beth, which was written and directed by her boyfriend Jeff Baena, premiered.
- She portrayed Aaron Burr in 2016, in the “Hamilton” episode of Drunk History. It was announced that in 2017, Plaza would star in the indie comedy An Evening With Beverly Luff Linn. Plaza has been starring as Lenny Busker since 2017, in the FX series Legion.
- In 2018, she was cast in Child’s Play, a reboot of the 1988 film. On February 23, 2019, Plaza hosted the 34th Independent Spirit Awards.
Is Aubrey Plaza in the relationship?
Reflecting on her personal and love life, Aubrey Plaza is unmarried yet. However, she has dated some men in her life. She first dated an actor named Michael Cera for about 18 months. The couple met on the set of Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. Aubrey said that they almost got married in 2010 in Vegas, but could not last longer than a year and a half.
Plaza has been dating her boyfriend Jeff Baena is a director and writer since 2011. Since then the couple is seen staying and working together mostly.
About her sexuality, Plaza said to The Advocate 2016 that she loves girls and boys both which rose the question about her sexuality.
How much net worth is Aubrey Plaza?
Aubrey has gained a huge sum of money from her acting career. For a long, she is still active in the field of acting and to date, Plaza has starred in numerous movies and television series. As Plaza has an estimated net worth of $6 million. Plaza currently resides in Los Angeles, California (CA), United States.
How tall is Aubrey Plaza?
Observing her body physics, Aubrey is a beautiful woman with brown hair, a white face, and brown eyes. Furthermore, she is 5 feet 6 inches with a body mass of 54kg including a body statistic of 34-25-36 inches. Plaza dress size is 2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK).