Is famous for being YouTuber.
Social Media Influencer
Facts of Audrey Nethery
|15 years 4 months
|October 20, 2008
|Kentucky, United States
|Social Media Influencer
|Relationship affair ?:
|Is lesbian ?:
|Height / How tall :
|4 feet 8 inches (1.42m)
|Best Match for Marriage:
|View more / View fewer Facts of Audrey Nethery
Who is Audrey Nethery?
Audrey Nethery is an American social media personality. Audrey Nethery has enchanted us with her adorable laughter, soft voice, wonderful dance abilities, and, most importantly, her unwavering drive to enjoy life to the fullest, despite all difficulties.
How old is Audrey Nethery? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
As of 2022, Audrey Nethery is 14 years old. Nethery was born in Kentucky, United States, on October 20, 2008. The zodiac sign of Audrey Nethery is a Libra by birth. Her lucky color is blue, and her lucky stone is peridot.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Audrey Nethery stands 4 feet 8 inches tall. She is 37 kg in weight. Her eyes are brown, and her hair is brown.
Audrey Nethery: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
Scott Nethery, her father, and Julie Nethery, her mother, gave birth to her. Similarly, she is an American citizen. Her ethnicity is currently being explored as a result.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
In terms of schooling, she is currently 14 years old and maybe attending school. Unfortunately, no details concerning her educational history have been disclosed.
Relationship Stats: Audrey Nethery is Single?
Audrey is not currently in a relationship. Because she has only recently launched a successful acting career, she is more focused on her career.
Professional Career and Achievements
- Audrey Nethery’s medical condition did not have the upper hand. Her brain tissue and stamina were both affected by the condition. Her parents found her affinity for dancing when she was a tiny girl. They took her to a Zumba class at a Louisville, Kentucky fitness center.
- Audrey’s life was about to change for the better. Audrey’s parents were pleased to see their daughter dance with a good outlook on life. Her personality captivated the hearts of everyone in her Zumba class.
- When Audrey’s mother published one of her dance videos on Facebook, the video’s comment area was flooded with worldwide appreciation. Audrey’s talent enthralled the entire Zumba crowd, and they all agreed to take part in their next performance. She performed at a Zumba event and quickly rose to prominence as a Zumba star across the country.
- For the first time, Audrey felt famous. Following the event, audience members approached her for photos and autographs.
- The rest of the world rapidly noticed the tiny boy’s singing skills. Audrey has performed several traditional medleys, and her “karaoke” performances are particularly amusing. Audrey is well-known for her social media prowess.
- On her Facebook profile, ‘Audrey’s DBA Photo Booth,’ she has over 1.78 million fans. Your YouTube channel has now surpassed one million subscribers.
- Audrey’s love of being in front of the camera can be seen on her Instagram feed, which has over 520K followers.
- Audrey’s quick presence at an event was viral on the Internet since she is a huge Selena Gomez fan. Before Selena’s Louisville event, she and Audrey danced to
- Selena’s Love You Like a Love Song. The celebrity later published the footage on its Instagram page.
- Audrey’s parents found out about her physical problem only a few months after she was born. Audrey had been diagnosed with ‘Diamond–Blackfan Anemia,’ a rare bone-marrow disorder that stops the body from creating enough red blood cells, reducing the body’s oxygen availability.
- Audrey’s parents, on the other hand, were not taken aback when they learned of her sickness.
- Audrey Nethery was born early and with some heart holes. There were hardly any blood cells. Doctors were prescribing at the time because no significant blood transplant was suspected. Audrey’s body, unfortunately, did not react strongly to the transfusion.
- Her blood cell count did not improve, and she was diagnosed with a potentially fatal condition two months later. Following the medical evaluation, Audrey’s blood transfusions were ordered regularly for the rest of her life.
- When the doctors suggested a particular steroid called prednisolone, Audrey’s parents saw a glimpse of hope. It was a glimmer of hope. The substance is employed in the production of blood cells.
- Audrey’s cell production rate was lower than usual, but the steroid had a profound effect on her physique. A high dose of the steroid is toxic to the body, worsening the problem. As a result, doctors have advocated long-term sperm transplants for this steroid.
- Audrey has endured numerous blood transfusions and surgeries, including ‘Broviak’ line placements, bone marrow extraction, and a cardiac “cath” to patch the cracks in her heart. The steroid has halted Audrey’s development, and she still has the appearance of a child.
- Audrey and her parents have set up a “Facebook” page to raise awareness about this hereditary disorder. The website’s major purpose was to educate everyone about ‘Diamond––Blackfan anemia’ and viable remedies. They also wished to raise funds to aid research organizations in their efforts to find a cure for the sickness.
- Audrey raised $10,000 and donated it to the ‘Diamond Blackfan Anemia Foundation’ on her Facebook page, which received a large number of views and supporters. Audrey appeared frequently on the ‘Rachael Ray Show,’ which was one of her techniques of increasing awareness of the situation.
How much does Audrey Nethery earn? Net worth
According to Wikipedia, Forbes, and Business Insider, Audrey Nethery’s net worth is believed to be $1.5 million. She is still a 14-year-old child, yet she is well-known for her talent. Audrey is claimed to have a mental handicap, but her remarkable performance in dance, particularly Zumba dancing, has helped her career and income.
Social Media Profile
As a result, an unintentional Zumba star was born, which has reverberated all over social media. On Facebook, she has over 1.5 million followers, and her YouTube channel, Audrey Nethery, has thousands of subscribers and millions of views. She also has over 300,000 Instagram followers.