An American YouTube personality and online cooking program host is known as Auntie Fee.
online cooking show host and Youtube personality
Facts of Auntie Fee
|Full Name:||Auntie Fee|
|Age:||65 years 3 months|
|Birth Date:||May 07, 1957|
|Birth Place:||California, United States|
|Profession:||online cooking show host and Youtube personality|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Auntie Fee|
Who is Auntie Fee?
Felicia A. O’Dell, an American YouTube personality and online cooking program host known as Auntie Fee, died on March 17, 2017. She was an African-American woman. ‘Cooking With Auntie Fee,’ her YouTube channel, had over 50 videos. Auntie Fee also built up over 500,000 subscribers after her video “Sweet Treats for the Kids” became popular.
How old is Auntie Fee? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
Auntie Fee was born on May 7, 1957, under the sign of Taurus in Los Angeles, California. Her zodiac sign is Cancer, according to her introduction to the world date. Blue is her lucky color and Ruby is her lucky gem.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
The media is unaware of her physical measurements, including shoe and dress sizes.
Auntie Fee: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
She was one of 10 children born to carpenter, plumber, and electrician James O’Dell. Auntie Fee dropped out of high school at the age of 15 due to pregnancy.
As a result of her teen pregnancy, her relationship with her father weakened as well. Auntie was a crack cocaine addict who used drugs. Auntie Fee was even arrested for drug dealing out of her home. According to some reports, she served 10 years of a 20-year prison sentence, while others state she only spent a “few years” in an Arkansas prison.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
Her academic credentials are now being kept secret from the public.
Relationship Status: Auntie Fee is Married?
Auntie Fee was married to Tommy Hunter, her boyfriend. Their son, Travis Hunter, was born. He is the author of seven novels of urban fiction. Jamie and Marlon are her other two sons.
Auntie Fee died at home on March 14, 2017, of a heart attack. Her son, Tavis Hunter, confirmed the traffic report on Facebook. Thank you for your thoughts and good wishes. It did everything it could, and now God has decided to send my mother home to a place of peace and joy, and I am fine with that. She can finally be content. rip Felicia, Mama Auntie Fee O’Dell, I adore you and consider you to be my twin. I was going through it while you were, and now it’s time for you to rest and watch me do it, darling.
Professional Career and Achievements
- Auntie Fee wasn’t always well-known. She began by providing housekeeping services. She used to buy cheap jean jackets and adorn them with beads and chains before reselling them.
- She’d even embellish her sandals with rhinestones and create soap dispensers in the shape of stilettos.
- Auntie Fee began cooking at a young age. She had been making her father’s favorite delicacies, such as gumbo, red beans and rice, and hog’s head cheese since she was nine years old.
- Auntie Fee became viral on the internet in July 2014 after her son posted a four-minute video clip of her cooking. Her home-cooked cooking skills became popular on the internet.
- Her films, “How to Feed Seven People for $3.35” and “Auntie Fee’s Baked Chicken,” quickly went popular. She was well-known for employing the saying “It’s for the kids” in her videos. Her son, Tavis Hunter, shot her videos.
- Top Five and Dumber and Dumber To were both promoted by Auntie Fee.
- She has performed on stage alongside Snoop Dogg, Harvey Levin, and Sherri Shephard, among others. Auntie Fee’s website also sold cookware, seasonings, and other products.
How much does Auntie Fee earn? Net worth, Salary, House
Auntie Fee’s net worth was estimated to be $350,000. ‘Sweet Treats for the Kids,’ is one of her most popular videos, having over 2 million views. Her enterprises and YouTube contributed to her financial worth. His YouTube account has around 807.43k subscribers as of 2019.
The Determinant of Death
Auntie Fee collapsed at home and was transferred to Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, where she died after three days of life support. On March 18, 2017, she died at the age of 59. On April 1, 2017, her funeral was live-streamed on Facebook by several relatives and family members at Paradise Baptist Church in Los Angeles.
Social Media Profile
She is not available on any kind of social media platform including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- 1 Who is Auntie Fee?
- 2 How old is Auntie Fee? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
- 3 Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
- 4 Auntie Fee: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
- 5 Education Details: University, School, Graduation
- 6 Relationship Status: Auntie Fee is Married?
- 7 Professional Career and Achievements
- 8 How much does Auntie Fee earn? Net worth, Salary, House
- 9 The Determinant of Death
- 10 Social Media Profile