Actor, Singer & Model
Facts of Austin Butler
|Full Name:||Austin Butler|
|Age:||32 years 3 months|
|Birth Date:||August 17, 1991|
|Profession:||Actor, Singer & Model|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Austin Butler|
Austin Butler is an actor, model, and musician from the United States. He began his career as a teen artist, winning millions of hearts with his numerous television appearances and excellent film characterizations.
With a ten-year career in the industry, he has played challenging roles ranging from comedy to romance. He has also demonstrated his musical abilities by singing and playing the guitar in TV sitcoms. He has been nominated for the Young Artist Awards three times. He has worked for a number of major studios, including 20th Century Fox, Nickelodeon, and Warner Bros. Let us learn more about him by reading this post.
Austin Butler is well-known
- An actor, musician, and model from the United States.
Where is Austin Butler born?
Austin Butler was born in the year 1991 in Anaheim, California, according to his biography. He is now 28 years old. He is of white origin and of American nationality.
He is also the son of aesthetician Lori Anne (née Howell) and David Butler. Ashley, his older sister, served as a background actor on Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide with him. His zodiac sign is also Leo.
Austin Butler got his education where?
In terms of his education, Austin attended public school until seventh grade, after which he went homeschooled for the remainder of his schooling. He completed his formal high school education by taking the CHPSE (California High School Proficiency Exam) at the age of 15.
When did Austin Butler start working as an actor?
- Moving on to Austin’s career, the agent assisted him in landing small roles in television shows. He gradually developed an interest in acting and started taking acting lessons. To deal with shootings and acting lessons, he dropped out of normal school in grade seven and was home-schooled. Austin Butler also learned to play the guitar and piano at the same time. A violin was the first musical instrument he ever owned. He, on the other hand, picked up the guitar easily and used to play it until his fingers bled.
- He worked as an extra on TV shows until 2005. Finally, he landed a supporting role in Nickelodeon’s Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide as a background actor. Lindsey Shaw, a colleague and good friend, introduced him to her boss, who decided to work with him.
- His first big break was in the teen hit show Hannah Montana, where he appeared as Derek Hanson in a guest role. Under the Disney banner, he got to work with teen star Miley Cyrus on the film.
- In the Nickelodeon show iCarly’s episode iLike Jake, he was cast as Jake Kindle. He got his first recurring role as James Garrett on the Nickelodeon family series Zoey 101 the following year.
- His role on Zoey 101 was his breakout success, and after he became popular on the show, he received a slew of offers. In season 4, he played the love interest of the show’s title character for nine episodes.
- Austin Butler was offered the lead role in the film Aliens in the Attic, distributed by 20th Century Fox, in 2009. It was an action film in which he portrayed Jake Pearson, a fearless young man who fights aliens to save his homeland and family.
- In 2009, he played Jordan Gallager in the ABC family sitcom Ruby & The Rockits, which lasted ten episodes. He plays a teenage boy in the series who has a crush on his cousin and enjoys playing the guitar. As a result, his audience got a taste of his musical talent as well.
- He landed a recurring part in the family drama Life Unexpected in 2010. He appeared on shows including Wizards of Waverly, Jonas, CSI: Miami, and The Defenders during the year.
- Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure, a spin-off from the hit film High School Musical, cast him in the lead role soon after. He played Peyton Leverette in the film and gained critical acclaim for his performance.
- He appeared in Switch at Birth, The Bling Ring, Are You There, Chelsea?, and The Carrie Diaries between 2011 and 2012. During these two years, he collaborated with major production companies and talented directors, which helped him advance his career.
- He joined the cast of Death of the Author, a theatrical play in 2014 at Geffen Playhouse in Los Angeles, after a successful career as a TV and film performer. Bart De Lorenzo directed the production.
- He played a pre-law student with a double major in mathematics and political science in the play. The play was a success and lasted for over a month, with various magazines praising his performance.
- He also had the chance to work with Johnny Depp, Lily-Rose Depp, and Harley Quinn Smith in 2014. Later that year, he appeared as Chase in the TV show Arrow and co-starred in the horror film The Intruders with noted actor and producer Tom Sizemore and the lovely Miranda Cosgrove.
- He was cast as Wil Ohmsford in MTV’s fantasy drama The Shannara Chronicles, based on Terry Brooks’ novel The Elfstones of Shannara, in 2016. He plays a half-human half-elf in the series, the last of his bloodline tasked with protecting his homeland from demons.
- In The Iceman Cometh,Austin Butler made his Broadway debut as Don Parritt, the lost child. The limited run began previews on March 26th, 2018, and ended on July 1st, 2018.
- In July 2019, he played a fictional version of Charles “Tex” Watson, who considered himself to be Charles Manson’s right-hand man, in Quentin Tarantino’s film Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. He was cast as Elvis Presley in Baz Luhrmann’s biographical film about the singer the same month.
What are Austin Butler’s accomplishments?
In terms of his accomplishments, he has earned many nominations during his acting career:
- He was nominated for a Young Artist Award in 2010 for Best Performance in a Feature Film-Young Ensemble Cast for the film Aliens in the Attic and Best Performance in a TV Series (Comedy or Drama)-Leading Young Actor for the show Ruby & The Rockits.
- In 2011, he was nominated for another Young Artist Award in the category of Best Performance in a TV Series-Guest Starring Young Actor for his role in the drama series The Defender.
Austin Butler is dating who?
Austin’s personal life includes a long-term relationship with Vanessa Hudgens, which began in 2011. was rumored to have dated Cody Kennedy in 2007 before Vanessa. The couple is actually loving their love life without any reports of a breakup.
What is Austin Butler’s net worth?
Austin receives a fair amount of money and fame as an actress, artist, and model in the entertainment industry. According to some online sources, his total net worth is reported to be $4 million. His salary, however, has yet to be revealed.
How tall is Austin Butler?
Austin is 6 feet 0 inches tall and weighs about 68 kilograms, according to his body measurements. He, too, has an athletic physique, blue eyes, and blonde hair.
Furthermore, no other details about his body have been revealed. We will notify you if any information is made public.