Facts of Bec Hewitt
|Full Name:||Bec Hewitt|
|Age:||39 years 8 months|
|Birth Date:||July 23, 1983|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Bec Hewitt|
Rebecca June Cartwright famed as Bec Hewitt is an Australian famous actress as well as a singer who has played Hayley Smith Lawson on the soap opera “Home and Away” from 1998 to 2005. She released an eponymous pop music album in the year 2002. In the year 1992, she made her mainstream television debut on an episode of “Police Rescue”.
Gossips and Rumors
She’s been married to former tennis champion Lleyton Hewitt, 37, for more than a decade, welcoming three children over the course of their 13-year-marriage. And Bec Hewitt recalled the first time she laid eyes on her beau while speaking to Stellar on Sunday. The 35-year-old explained that she met Lleyton when they were just teenagers at a charity tennis event back in 1999. But the two were in separate relationships at the time and later reunited after a six-year gap. Having both splits with their former flames, Lleyton ended up text messaging Bec to unveil a new project he was working on – and the lovebirds swiftly kicked off their romance.
Best Known For:
- For playing Hayley Lawson in the soap opera Home and Away from 1998 to 2005.
- For being the wife of tennis player Lleyton Hewitt.
Early Life of Bec
35 years, Bec Hewitt was born on 23rd July 1983 with a birth name of Rebecca June Cartwright. She was born in Sydney, New South Wales located in Australian. She holds the nationality of Australian. She was born to Darrel Cartwright, his father and Michelle Cartwright, her mother. She is the youngest child of Darrel and Michelle Cartwright. She has an older brother Shaun and older sister Kristy.
Body Features of Bec
Bec has got a slim body build. She looks very attractive and cool with a height of 168 cm. Her healthy and balanced weight s 53 Kg. Her hair color is Blonde and eye color is Blue. Her sexual orientation is straight. Her body measurement is 34-24-34 in. Her dress size is 4 (US). Her bra size is 32 B.
Career of Bec
- Bec started her career as acting from the small age of 5 for television commercials.
- Then, in the year 1992, she made her mainstream television debut on an episode of “Police Rescue” and also appeared as the guest in “Water Rats” and “Roar”.
- In the year 1998, she won her breakout role and best-known role portraying Hayley Smith Lawson on “Home and Away”.
- She became a series fan favorite and earned herself numerous Logie Award nominations until 2005 and also earned a Most Popular Actress win.
- She then signed a recording contract with Warner Music Australia and East West Records in the year 2002 and made her debut single “All Seats Taken” which was released on 18th November 2002.
- Her self-titled debut album was released on 16 June 2003 and later ended her partnership with Warner Music in the year 2004.
- After that, she announced as a contestant in the first season of “Dancing with the Stars” and won the first season with her partner “Michael Miziner” on 23rd November 2004.
- She also hosted “Abba Mania”, which premiered in November 2006 on Nine Network and the special was met with the controversy surrounding the fact that the only celebrity performers were Nine Network personalities. Her performance was met with largely negative reviews.
Affairs of Bec
Bec is a married woman. She was married to a tennis player, Lleyton Hewitt on 21st July 2005 in the Sydney Opera House. On 5th May 2005, the couple announced that they were expecting their fourth baby.
On 29th November 2005, she gave birth to a daughter, Mia Rebecca. On 11th December 2008, she gave birth to a baby boy whom the couple named Cruz Lleyton Hewitt. On 19th October 2010, she gave birth to a daughter named Ava Sydney Hewitt.
Net worth of Bec
The net worth of this famous actress is in million. Her exact net worth of her is still to get unfold and will be updated soon. There is no doubt in the minds of her follower that she is earning a good amount of money. Her major source of earning is from her professional work. She is very successful in her private life as well as professional life