Facts of Ben Stiller
|Full Name:||Ben Stiller|
|Age:||56 years 11 months|
|Birth Date:||November 30, 1965|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Ben Stiller|
Few surnames are more well-known in the world of comedic filmmaking and acting than that of actor and comedian Ben Stiller, who followed in his parents’ footsteps to become a Hollywood heavyweight. The Emmy Award-winning actor is best known for his roles in films such as The Cable Man, Zoolander, DodgeBall, the Meet the Parents trilogy, and the Night at the Museum trilogy. He has also received three MTV Movie Awards, a Teen Choice Award, and a British Academy Film Award. Let’s take a closer look at him in this post.
What is Ben Stiller’s claim to fame?
- An actor, comedian, writer, producer, musician, and director from the United States.
When was Ben Stiller born?
Ben Stiller was born in New York City on November 30, 1965, according to his biography. Anne Meara and Jerry Stiller, his parents, were both actors and comedians. His mother was of Irish origin, and his father was of Jewish heritage. He later became a devout follower of Judaism.
He enrolled at the University of California in Los Angeles after graduating from high school but did not complete his studies (1984).
When did Ben Stiller start working as an actor?
- Ben Stiller made his film debut in Fresh Horses (1985), and his acting debut was in The House of Blue Leaves (1985). (1987).
- He appeared as a writer on Saturday Night Live for a brief period in the late 1980s (1989). In the early 1990s, he also produced The Ben Stiller Show.
- He starred in the film Flirting With Disaster in 1996. He then went on to star in and direct The Cable Man (1996). There’s Something About Mary was his breakout role (1998).
- He went on to star in films like Zoolander, The Cable Guy, DodgeBall, Tropic Thunder, and Envy, among others. He has appeared in more than 130 films, produced more than 40, directed 17, and written 13 of them.
- Throughout his career, he has earned numerous nominations and awards. He has received three MTV Movie Awards, an Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing for The Ben Stiller Show, a Teen Choice Award for Zoolander, and the MTV Generation Award in 2009.
- He was also nominated for Best Actor at the 40th Saturn Awards in 2014 for The Hidden Life of Walter Mitty, for which he won a BAFTA Britannia-the Charlie Chaplin Britannia Prize for Excellence in Comedy (2011).
- In 2016, he announced that he had been diagnosed with prostate cancer and had received treatment. Thanks to an early warning test and subsequent treatment, Ben Stiller said he had made a complete recovery.
- He appeared on Saturday Night Live as Michael Cohen for six episodes in 2018 and 2019.
What is the name of Ben Stiller’s wife?
Ben Stiller dated many actresses during his early television and film careers, including Jeanne Tripplehorn, Calista Flockhart, and Amanda Peet, according to his personal life. However, in the year 2000, he married Christine Taylor. Taylor is an actress who played Marcia in the 1995 film The Brady Bunch Movie. The couple are the parents of two children. Unfortunately, after 17 years of marriage, they announced their separation in a joint statement in 2017. He seems to be single until then.
What is Ben Stiller’s net worth?
Ben’s career as an actress, singer, and director in the film industry earned him a substantial sum of money and fame. According to some online sources, his total net worth is reported to be $200 million. His compensation and assets, however, have yet to be revealed.
Ben Stiller’s height
Ben is 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs about 75 kilograms, according to his body measurements. Similarly, he has dark brown hair and green eyes. He wore a size ten (US) shoe. He also has a chest measurement of 45 inches, a waist measurement of 33 inches, and a biceps measurement of 18 inches.
chest measurement of 45 inches, a waist measurement of 33 inches, and a biceps measurement of 18 inches.