Facts of Billie Piper
|Full Name:||Billie Piper|
|Age:||40 years 4 months|
|Birth Date:||September 22, 1982|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Billie Piper|
Billie Piper is an English singer, dancer, and actress. She made her debut in Scratchy & Co. and at the age of 15, she signed a recording contract and released her debut single “Because We Want To”, which debuted at number one in the UK and made her the youngest artist ever to debut at number one. Let’s know more about her through this article.
What is Billie Piper famous for?
- An English actress and former singer.
When was Billie Piper born?
Recalling her early life, Billie was born in Swindon, England. She is the daughter of Paul Victor Piper and Mandy Kane Kent. Also, she has a sibling named Charley, Harley, and Elle. Similarly, she is of British nationality and belongs to White ethnicity. Her birth sign is Capricorn.
For education, she attended Sylvia Young Theatre School and Bradon Forest School.
When did Billie Piper begin her music career?
- Moving towards her career, Billie started her professional life when she was selected to appear on Saturday morning children’s television show Scratchy & Co.
- When she turned 15, she had an offered a record deal and became the youngest artist ever to debut at number one in the UK Singles Chart.
- She was nominated for two BRIT Awards and won two awards at the 1999 Smash Hits Poll Winners Party.
- Her first album Honey to the B (1998) which went platinum Her second album was Walk of Life (2003).
- From 2004 onwards, She concentrated on acting. She appeared in The Doctor (2005-06), Secret Diary of a Call Girl (2007-11), and in Doctor Who (2008, 2010 and 2013).
- She also played the part of an Irish immigrant in Penny Dreadful, a drama-horror television series (2014-16).
- She is also an accomplished stage actress and received critical acclaim for her performance in Yerma, winning six best actress awards.
- Due to unprecedented demand, the show was revived in the summer of 2017, with the finale being streamed live into thousands of sold-out cinemas across the world.
- Amidst several TV shows; Collateral, Two For Joy, and Beast in March 2018, she fulfilled her childhood dream and took Yerma for a sell-out run on Broadway.
- In the 2019 UK general election, She advocated tactical voting and backed the Liberal Democrats, the Labour Party and the Green Party in seats where they could stop Boris Johnson and the Conservatives from winning.
Who is Billie Piper married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Billie was previously married to Chris Evans in a secret ceremony in May 2001. Their marriage attracted much comment due he being 16 years younger than her. However, the couple separated in 2004 and later divorced in May 2007.
She then married Laurence Fox in December 2007 at St. Mary’s Church in Easebourne, West Sussex. Together, the pair blessed two sons named Winston James and Eugene Pip. Unfortunately, the pair divorced in 2016.
After that, she began dating Johnny Lloyd in 2016. On 1 August 2018, it was announced that she was pregnant with her third child. She gave birth to daughter Tallulah in early January 2019 with Johnny. Presently, the lovebirds enjoying their love life blissfully.
How much is Billie Piper’s worth?
Being a singer and actress, Billie earns a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online sites, her estimated net worth said to be $12 million at present. However, the details of her assets and earnings were yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Billie Piper?
Observing her body physics, Billie stands a height of 5 feet 5¼ inches and weighs around 60 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of hazel eyes and her hair color is naturally dark brown. She used the 40B (US) bra size and 8 (US) shoe size. Further, her body measures around 35-25-35 inches.