Best known as Niki Lauda's second wife.
Facts of Birgit Wetzinger
|Full Name:||Birgit Wetzinger|
|Age:||43 years 8 months|
|Birth Date:||March 04, 1979|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 7 inches (1.71m)|
|Waist Size:||34 inch|
|Bra Size:||33 inch|
|Hip Size:||28 inch|
|Lucky Color:||Sea Green|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Cancer, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Birgit Wetzinger|
Who is Birgit Wetzinger?
Birgit Wetzinger was best known as Niki Lauda’s second wife, and she died at the age of 70. Birgit Wetzinger donated a life-saving organ to her husband during his illness. She also works for Austrian Airlines as a flight attendant.
How old is Birgit Wetzinger? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
Birgit Wetzinger was born on March 4th, 1979, in Vienna, Austria. Pisces is her zodiac sign, and she is 42 years old.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Birgit stands at a height of 5’6′′. She, too, is a 60-kilogram woman. Birgit Wetzinger is 34 inches tall, 28 inches wide, and wears a US size 6 shoe. She also has a bra size of 33B. Her brown hair is sleek and straight, and her eyes are hazel. Her personality is lovely and endearing.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
Birgit Wetzinger received good grades at the end of their high school career. After that, Birgit Wetzinger completed a bachelor’s degree Bachelor at a state university in the United States.
Relationship Status: Birgit Wetzinger is Married?
The pair started dating in 2004, even though they were 30 years apart in age. Nikki passed away from organ failure just before their first anniversary. The couple welcomed two beautiful twins, a boy, and a girl, into the world in September 2009. The twins have been given the names Mia and Max Lauda.
Niki has two sons from a previous marriage and one son from an extramarital affair. Birgit also showed her devotion for Niki in 2004 when she donated her kidney to save the famed Formula One racer’s life. As a result, when Lauda’s brother’s kidney transplant failed in 1997, she gave a kidney to him in 2005. The couple’s bond blossomed, and they married in 2008, three years after the transplant. After a decade of a loving marriage, Niki Lauda passed away on May 20, 2019.
Niki had previously been admitted to the hospital after suffering from major health problems and respiratory difficulties while on vacation with his wife and children. According to the article, he also had a severe lung infection and underwent a lung transplant.
Professional Career and Achievements
- Before marrying Niki Lauda, she worked for the airline firm ‘Lauda Airlines.’
- As a result, Birgit is the recently dead Formula One racer Niki Lauda’s widow. Niki was a three-time Formula One champion and a great sports legend.
- After retiring from racing in 1985, he pursued his dream of founding Lauda Air, his airline. As a result, Niki met Birgit for the first time while working as a flight attendant for his airline.
How much does Birgit Wetzinger earn? Net worth, Salary, House
Her net worth is $3 million. Furthermore, because her husband, Niki, has a net worth of $200 million, she may be entitled to a portion of his fortune, perhaps boosting her own.
Social Media Profile
Birgit Wetzinger has received a lot of attention from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube in recent months, with thousands of committed subscribers.
- 1 Who is Birgit Wetzinger?
- 2 How old is Birgit Wetzinger? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
- 3 Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
- 4 Education Details: University, School, Graduation
- 5 Relationship Status: Birgit Wetzinger is Married?
- 6 Professional Career and Achievements
- 7 How much does Birgit Wetzinger earn? Net worth, Salary, House
- 8 Social Media Profile