Former American dancer.
Facts of Brandon Pent
|Full Name:||Brandon Pent|
|Age:||27 years 8 months|
|Birth Date:||July 16, 1995|
|Birth Place:||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
|Marital Status:||In Relation|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Fred Pent|
|Mother's Name:||Diane Pent|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Hair Color:||Light Brown|
|Eye Color:||Light Brown|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Brandon Pent|
Who is Brandon Pent?
Brandon Pent is a former professional dancer from the United States. Brandon Pent left the dance world in 2013 to join the Air Force. He rose to fame as a male dancer with Abby Lee Dance Company and starred in a few episodes of “Dance Moms.”
How old is Brandon Pent? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
As of 2022, Brandon Pent is 27 years old. Pent was born on July 16, 1995, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The zodiac sign of Brandon Pent is Cancer by birth. His lucky color is silver, and his lucky stone is the moonstone.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Brandon Pent stands 5 feet 9 inches tall. His weight is 70 kg. His eyes are light brown, and his hair is light brown.
Brandon Pent: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
Fred and Diane Pent are Brandon’s parents. His mother, Diane, is a reality television celebrity best known for her role on the show Dance Moms. She made her debut in the episode “Love on the Dance Floor.” Brittany Pent, Danya Pent, and Jessica Pent are Brandon Pent’s three sisters.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
Furthermore, Brandon Pent graduated in 2013 during a period of deterioration in relations between the Pent family and Abby Lee Miller, the former owner, and teacher of the Abby Lee Dance Company/Reign Dance Academy. Brandon enrolled in the Air Force later on.
Relationship Status: Brandon Pent dating Ryleigh Vertes?
In 2014, Brandon Pent began dating Ryleigh Vertes. Ryleigh is Kendall’s older sister and Jill Vertes’ daughter. They no longer appear to be together. Brandon appears to be single at the moment as well. He hasn’t said anything about the situation, and he hasn’t shared any social media posts that could indicate her current relationships or indiscretions.
Brandon has also kept a clean public profile, devoid of rumors, scandals, and problems that could endanger his work and personal life. Brandon Pent, on the other hand, will certainly attract many admirers in the future owing to his talent, wit, and attractions.
Professional Career and Achievements
- Brandon Pent is a dancer who also serves in the air force. He performs with the Abby Lee Dance Company as a male dancer. He is well-known for his role as a former dancer on Lifetime’s blockbuster show Dance Moms.
- However, he initially debuted on the dance show in the episode “Love on the Dance Floor.” In 2013, he ceased dancing to join the Air Force.
- In 2008, Brandon was named “Junior Mr. Dance of Pennsylvania,” and in 2011, he was crowned “Teen Mr. Dance of Pennsylvania.”
- Brandon performed duets with Payton Ackerman and Brooke Hyland as well. Brandon’s net worth and earnings are being investigated at the moment.
- During the first season of “Dance Moms,” Brandon and Brooke performed the primary part of the dance “Snapshot” in “Love on the Dance Floor.” Later, Abby set him up on a date with her so that they might have more chemistry for the group dance.
- Unfortunately, the date did not go well since Brooke did not want to develop chemistry with him, and the dance was canceled.
- Brandon is then featured in Waiting for Joffrey among the Abby Lee Dance Company seniors that Abby summons to watch Maddie perform her dance.
- Brandon was later brought in for the unseen “First Class” routine in Solo Fever, however, Lifetime posted the dance on their website.
- Similarly, Brandon starred as Brooke’s love interest in Nationals 90210’s “Summer Love Song” music video.
- Furthermore, in the third season, Brandon is briefly seen dancing in Boys Are Cuties, Girls Have Cooties before the first group dance rehearsal.
- One of Brandon’s influences is Frank Sinatra. Hunting, fishing, football, and baseball are among his interests.
- He used to be a member of football and baseball teams before opting to concentrate on dance. He enjoys jazz dancing because the moves are faster and more accurate.
- Brandon, likewise, participated in a group dance called “First Class,” which was performed at the In10sity performance in Solo Fever but not aired on Dance Moms. It finished in third place.
- Brandon and his mother Diane starred in the film Don’t Back Down as extras. Brandon and Brittany were meant to attend, but Brittany was unable to do so, so Diane took her place.
- He has known Maddie since the ALDC’s inception. Even though he does not attend the ALDC, Brandon maintains contact with her. He also watches Dance Moms on occasion to check how the girls are doing.
How much does Brandon Pent earn? Net worth
He appears to have a good income as a well-known dancer and member of the air force. Many publications claim he has a net worth of up to $5 million.
Social Media Profile
Brandon Pent isn’t well-liked on any of her social media platforms. He does, however, have an Instagram account under the username @b pent16. This account has 79 posts, 43.3k subscribers, and 79 tweets.