Facts of Brenda Song
|Full Name:||Brenda Song|
|Age:||34 years 10 months|
|Birth Date:||March 27, 1988|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Brenda Song|
Brenda Song is a former child model and actress who has starred in over 20 television series and many Hollywood films between 1994 and 2019. For her incredible acting ability, she has been nominated for many awards, several of which she has won. She is a black belt in Taekwondo and was named an All-American Scholar in her ninth grade. This article will tell you more about the actress.
What is Brenda Song’s claim to fame?
Brenda is an actress from the United States. Brenda Song most likely began her career as a child fashion model. She’s also a film producer and is generally regarded as a potential Hollywood diva. The American media is enamored with her and often lists her among the “rising Hollywood stars.”
How old is Brenda Song?
Brenda Song was born in the United States in the year 1988, in the town of Carmichael, California. She is actually 31 years old. Her mother’s name is Mai Song, and her father’s name is unknown. Her ancestors were members of the prestigious Xiong Clan, and they immigrated to the United States in search of a better life.
She has been involved in dancing and other performing arts since she was a child. Her father made her sign up for a martial arts class. She also wanted to take belle lessons, but her father was against it. Brenda was able to persuade her mother to accompany her to Los Angeles, where she wished to pursue her dream of acting.
Timmy Song and Nathan Song are her two siblings. She is of mixed (Hmong-Thai) ethnicity and holds American citizenship. Aries is her zodiac sign. She attended the University of California, Berkeley, for her studies.
Brenda Song’s journey into the entertainment business
- Brenda’s acting career began when she was noticed by a casting director in a shopping mall. Brenda’s mother accepted the offer when she was just 5 years old, and Brenda’s first taste of success came in the form of a Little Caesars ad.
- She was approached to play a part in the independent film “Requiem” in 1995, and she went on to star in a few short films after that. She was incredibly self-assured in front of the camera, and the entire crew enjoyed getting her on set.
- Her next television appearance was in a two-episode role in ‘Thunder Alley,’ followed by a regular role in ‘Fudge.’ Song went on to play a slew of other roles, and he became one of the most well-known young actors, but he was still type-cast as an ‘Asian’ character.
- Brenda Song won a couple of awards for her role in ‘The Ultimate Christmas Gift’ in 2000, and her appearance on ‘The Bernie Mac’ show two years later received critical acclaim and established her as a capable performer.
- Similarly, Disney signed her on in 2002, and she became one of the many child actors that the Disney Channel had signed for a variety of shows in development. She began her career by making guest appearances on Disney shows, but her big break came in 2005, when Disney’s “Suite Life of Zack and Cody” premiered on the channel.
- She appeared in the telefilm Special Delivery in 2009, which was about a bonded courier named Maxine (Lisa Edelstein) and a troubled teen named Alice (Song). It was described as a “likable comedy” by the Daily Record.
- She had a recurring appearance as Alissa in the first and second seasons of the TV show Scandal in the years 2012 and 2013. Song had a recurring appearance as Daisy in New Girl in 2013.
- She signed a talent keeping agreement with Fox and 20th Century Fox Television in October 2014 to star in a television film. She was cast in a recurring role in the NBC comedy pilot Take It From Us a year later.
- Song was cast in the CBS pilot Bunker Hill in February 2016.
-    The film, which was later renamed Pure Genius, was picked up by CBS and is set to premiere in the 2016-2017 television season.
- In 2019, it was revealed that Brenda Song would star alongside Kat Dennings in the Hulu television series Dollface and in the Disney animation series Amphibia. She starred in the Seth Green film Changeland in June of the same year. She also featured in Aly & AJ’s music video Star Maps from their 2019 EP Sanctuary as a guest star.
What are Brenda Song’s accomplishments?
- Brenda received Ensemble of the Year at the Hollywood Film Awards for The Social Network (2010), and she won Best Role in a TV Movie (Comedy) – Supporting Young Actress at the Young Artist Awards in 2001 for The Ultimate Christmas Gift (2000).
- In 2006, Brenda Song received the Role Model Award for Best Role Model for The Suite Life of Zack and Cody (2005).
- In the same year, she received the Young Hollywood Award for Superstar of Tomorrow for The Suite Life of Zack and Cody (2005).
Did Brenda Song get married?
Brenda was not married at the time, but she was engaged to Trace Cyrus on October 14, 2011, but the couple divorced in June 2012. They reconciled and began seeing each other again in January 2013.
In August 2017, this on-again, off-again partnership came to an end for the last time. She started dating actor Macaulay Culkin in 2017 after that.
Brenda Song has had a number of relationships prior to Trace. From 2006 to 2007, she was in a relationship with Raviv Ullman. She then dated actor Aaron Musicant for a few months in 2007 after meeting him in Boston’s Tipton Hotel.
Then, from March 2007 to August 2008, she dated Jesse McCartney. After that, from October 2008 to September 2009, she dated actor Jason Dolley for a year.
Brenda Song’s net worth
Brenda Song has been a part of the entertainment industry since 1993, and her acting career has brought her a lot of money and fame. According to online sources, her current net worth is reported to be $7 million. Her pay, however, has yet to be revealed.
How old is Brenda Song?
Brenda Song is 5 feet 2 inches tall and weights 51 kilograms, according to her body measurements. In addition, her measurements are 34-24-34 inches. Her hair is dark brown, and her eyes are dark brown as well. Her dress size is 6 (US) and her shoe size is 6 (US).