Facts of Brie Larson
|Full Name:||Brie Larson|
|Age:||34 years 1 months|
|Birth Date:||October 01, 1989|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Gemini|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Brie Larson|
An American actress Brianne Sidonia Desaulniers, popular as Brie Larson is an actress, director, and also a singer. She has won an Academy Award, a British Academy Film Award, a Golden Globe Award in her career. She played supporting roles in the comedy films Hoot (2006), Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (2010), and 21 Jump Street (2012). She appeared as a regular cast in the 2001 sitcom Raising Dad.
- An American actress, director, and also a singer.
- Her role in movies like ’21 Jump Street’.
- Winning the Best Actress Award at 2016 Oscars.
Early Life of Brie Larson
Looking at her early life, Brie Larson is born in Sacramento, California. Her birth name is Brianne Sidonia Desaulniers. She is the first daughter of Sylvain and Heather Desaulniers. She grew up in Los Angeles with her mother and sister. Her father is from a French-Canadian family. Her mother has English, Swedish, German, Welsh, and Scottish ancestry. Her parents had their divorce while she was in the early time of her age.
She loves knitting in her free time and she is also a good designer of her own dresses that she puts on. She also has an interest in watching football in free time. She is an American by nationality. She holds mixed ethnicity of French-Canadian, English, Swedish, German, Welsh, and Scottish as her parents belong to different descent.
Talking about her education, She started studying drama at the early age of 6. She studied Acting at the American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco. Before joining the Theater she was homeschooled and given education inside the home itself. Further, there are not many details on her education.
Career of Brie Larson
- Larson started her acting career at the age of 8, with the talk show ‘The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.’ The show featured Larson performing in a parody commercial for the ‘Malibu Mudslide Barbie.’ In 2001, Larson played ‘Emily’ in the sitcom ‘Raising Dad,’ which was aired on ‘The WB’ network. The series narrated the story of a widower trying to raise his two daughters. Larson played the role of one of the daughters. The show was canceled after 22 episodes.
- In 2003, Larson acted in the ‘Disney Channel’ movie ‘Right on Track.’ The same year, she started highlighting her music skills. She released several tracks on her personal website. In 2004, Larson starred in the teen movie ‘Sleepover.’ In 2006, she appeared in the movie ‘Hoot,’ with actors Logan Lerman and Cody Linley. In 2007, Larson lent her voice to the character of a penguin in the animation movie ‘Farce of the Penguins.’ She appeared in small roles in movies such as ‘13 Going on 30’ and ‘Remember the Daze.’
- In 2005, Larson released her debut music album, ‘Finally Out of P.E.’ The album focused on teenage audiences. Before the release of the album, Larson released a DVD that featured the music video for one of its tracks, ‘She Said.’ The album sold a little more than three thousand copies in the US.
- In 2009, Larson starred in the drama film ‘Tanner Hall.’ The movie was a coming-of-age tale of four teenage girls in a boarding school. Although the film was not a huge success, Larson’s character was noticed. The same year, she was offered the role of ‘Kate Gregson’ in the ‘Showtime’ comedy series ‘United States of Tara.’ Her role was that of a troubled teenager coping with her mother’s dissociative identity disorder.
- In 2010, Larson acted in the stage adaptation of the play ‘Our Town’ at the ‘Williamstown Theatre Festival.’ The play featured her as a precocious young girl, ‘Emily Webb.’ Her character grabbed the attention of viewers and critics alike. In 2011, Larson performed a small role in the drama film ‘Rampart.’
- In 2012, Larson made her directorial debut with the short film ‘The Arm.’ The film won a special jury prize at the ‘Sundance Film Festival.’ She performed in the film adaptation of the TV series ‘21 Jump Street.’ Larson always won the applause of critics because of the frank humor she infused in her roles.
- In 2013, Larson co-directed a short film, ‘Weighting,’ with Dustin Bowser. This film was screened at the ‘SXSW Film Festival’ and was nominated for the ‘Grand Jury Prize.’ The same year, Larson bagged her first lead role in a movie. She played ‘Grace Howard’ in the drama movie ‘Short Term 12,’ directed by Destin Daniel Creston. The movie featured Larson as a supervisor at a home for troubled teenagers. Larson portrayed the emotionally disturbed character remarkably well. Her performance was appreciated by all.
- In 2013 and 2014, Larson appeared in supporting roles in movies such as ‘The Spectacular Now,’ ‘Don Jon,’ and ‘The Gambler.’ In 2015, she was part of the comedy movie ‘Digging for Fire.’ The movie allowed Larson to improvise her role. The same year, she acted in the comedy movie ‘Train wreck,’ which featured her as the sister of the lead character, portrayed by Amy Schumer.
- In 2015, Larson bagged a career-defining role. She played ‘Joy’ in the drama film ‘Room,’ directed by Lenny Abrahamson. ‘Joy’ was portrayed as a woman held in captivity for seven years and living with her son. The emotional anguish of a mother trying to escape with her son was portrayed remarkably by Larson. Her stellar performance in the movie earned Larson the ‘Academy Award’ for the ‘Best Actress.’ She also won a ‘Golden Globe’ and a ‘BAFTA’ award for the same movie.
- After the success of ‘Room,’ Larson was offered the lead role in the action–comedy movie ‘Free Fire.’ In 2017, she played the role of a photojournalist in the movie ‘Kong: Skull Island.’ The same year, she played the protagonist in the biographical movie ‘The Glass Castle.’ It was based on the life of American author Jeannette Walls, and Larson played the role of the author. She observed Walls and her interaction with her siblings, to perform her character brilliantly.
- In 2017, Larson directed her first feature film, ‘Unicorn Store.’ It was a comedy movie that had Larson in the lead role. The movie was not a huge success. Larson is currently concentrating on her acting career. She is set to appear as ‘Carol Danvers’ in the superhero movies of ‘Marvel Studios.’
- In 2019, Larson will star as Carol Danvers / Captain Marvel in superhero films set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe; the character will debut in the origin film Captain Marvel and subsequently be featured in Avengers: Endgame.
Awards and Achievements of Brie Larson
Brie Larson got numerous awards for her superb acting talent. Similarly, She has won an Academy Award, a British Academy Film Award, a Golden Globe Award, Screen Actors Guild Award, and many others. Furthermore, She has nominated 126 awards, out of it she won 62 awards in her career.
Net Worth of Brie Larson
As to this the salary of Brie Larson viewing her bio can be dictated to be of the successful range that makes her gather the net worth of amount around $10 million within the current time.
Personal Life of Brie Larson
Looking back to her personal life, she had not spoken to her father since last 10 years. She loves eating Lasagna. She is unmarried.
Previously, Brie Larson has dated Cody Linley, an actor from 2006 to 2007 and John Patrick Amedori, actor in 2008.
Currently, it is said that Larson is engaged to Alexander Greenwald, an American musician, and actor, whom she dated since 2013. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Brie Larson is active on social platforms, Twitter and Instagram. She currently holds 613k followers on Twitter. Similarly, she has more than 781k followers on her Instagram. Besides, she is not involved on Facebook.
Body Measurements of Brie Larson
Looking at her physique, she has the phenomenal body that measures 34-26-35 inches and weighs 58 Kg. She has small tits with 33B size bra. She has a round face with light brown eyes and blonde hair. She looks amazing with a sweet smile on her face. Similarly, She has a height of 5 feet 7 inches. Furthermore, She wears 6 (US) size of shoe and 9 (US) size of the dress.