Facts of Britney Spears
|Full Name:||Britney Spears|
|Age:||41 years 5 months|
|Birth Date:||December 02, 1981|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Britney Spears|
Britney Spears has been busy in preparing versatility, sexiness, and innovation and has now become a popular musical figure, who, within a decade and little more has been able to make a sale of over 70 million records all around through the globe. Famed as the 4th best-selling female recording artist, she has been known for creating a stunning collection, which is unique amongst the many worldwide music stars. She is nicknamed as Brit-Brit, Pop Tart and many more. By profession, she is a Singer, Songwriter, Designer, Actress, Video Director, Author and Record Producer.
Early Life of Britney Spears
A pop icon, Spears was born with the birth name Britney Jean Spears on 2nd December 1981 in McComb, Mississippi of United States as a 2nd child to James Parnell Spears and Lynne Irene Bridges. Fascinated to dance, gymnastics and singing from early childhood, her attempts to indulge in that field have been proven by her classes that she had taken from the age of three. Her horoscope sign is Sagittarius. She holds an American nationality. Her religion is Baptist and ethnicity is British and Maltese.
Body Features of Britney Spears
Britney has got sexy body features. She stands 1.63 m tall and her weight is 61 Kg. Her body measurement is 35-27-25. Her hair color is brown and the eye color is light brown.
Career of Britney Spears
- Growing up with the ambition to become a pop star, she had never thought of keeping of keeping music far from her.
- The famous quote ‘Morning shows the Day’ seems to be practical to Spears as the music icon of today had made her singing debut by performing at the local stage while she was still at kindergarten.
- She along with her mother headed to Atlanta to grab the new opportunity for a young girl.
- Due to her too young age, she failed in an audition of ‘The Mickey Mouse Club’.
- However, the talent agent being impressed by her vocal suggested she attend the Professional Performing Arts School. Moving to New York, she was hired for a lead role in the Off-Broadway musical production, ‘Ruthless!’.
- She had initiated her professional career in 1992 and spent few years by performing at the various stage production and TV sitcoms as a child prior to instigating her musical journey by signing to the Jive Records in the year 1997.
- She was proved to be lucky in music by earning the double-platinum certification by Recording Industry Association of America and 1st rank in U.S. Billboard 200 chart for her debut album ‘….Baby One More Time’. Her second album ‘Oops!…. I Did It Again’ also reached the international success level.
- Upon the release of two international record-breaking albums, she subsequently became popular as best-selling teenager solo artist.
- Moreover, she had released 3rd self-titled album ‘Britney’ in 2001 and moved her footsteps to the film industry landing the starring role in the 2002 movie ‘Crossroads’.
- Her fourth studio album titled ‘In the Zone’ also yielded the global success which incorporated the highly hit single ‘Toxic’.
- During 2007, her much-published personal life matters led her career to hiatus. However, the ambitious persona overcame the problems and went on revitalizing her career by releasing the 5th album ‘Blackout’ in 2008.
- In the same year, she launched her 6th album titled ‘Circus’, which followed the release of the seventh album ‘Femme Fatale’ in 2011 which was proved to be her first yield to gain reach top three charts in the US.
- Together with music, she has given some part of her career to show business.
- She had judged in the 2nd season of ‘The X Factor’s American version. Her eponymous eighth album ‘Britney Jean’ (2013) became the top fifteen hits but created comparatively low credits to other albums.
- On 1st March 2016, V magazine announced that Spears would appear on the cover of its 100th issue, dated March 8, 2016, in addition to revealing three different covers shot by photographer Mario Testino for the milestone publication.
- Spears announced her 24th perfume with Elizabeth Arden, Sunset Fantasy on 8th January 2018.
- Epic Rights announced a new partnership with Spears to debut her own fashion line in 2019, which would include clothing, fitness apparel, accessories, and electronics in April 2018.
- It has also been announced that Spears is slated to perform at the Formula One Grand Prix in Austin in October 2018.
Net Worth of Britney Spears
Till now, she has earned the net worth of $220 million. She earned $100 Million of salary. She is very successful in her professional life as well as in her personal life.
Affairs of Britney Spears
Going through the personal life of this pop icon, the breathtaking features of the music star has been luring the heart of many worldwide hunks. Her dating history disclosed in the media has enclosed the information of her relationships with many handsome like Robbie Carrico in 1999, Wade Robson (2001-02), Justin Timberlake (1999-2002), Colin Farrell in 2003, Adnan Ghalib from 2007 to 2009, Jason Trawick (2009-13), etc. The mother of two children including Sean Federline and Jayden James Federline has married two times. First of all, married to Jason Allen Alexander in 2004, their relationships couldn’t go in a long run and their marriage was annulled after a few months in the same year. Subsequently married to Kevin Federline in the same year, she remained with him for three years and divorced in 2007. Currently, she has been sharing her amiability with Charlie Ebersol since 2014.
Awards of Britney Spears
Spears throughout her career has garnered much more worth including numbers of awards and accolades like 6 MTV Video Music Awards, 9 Billboard Music Awards, Grammy Awards, and Lifetime Achievement Awards. The benevolent persona has been working in the children’s welfare through the charitable foundation founded by her herself named The Britney Spears Foundation. The organization has been working with the philosophy that the entertainment benefits the children and it has been creating a platform for the children for exploring their talents. To her generousness, she has also been an advocate to other charitable organizations including cancer charity Gilda’s Club Worldwide, Madonna’s Kabbalah-based Spirituality for kids and others more.
More information about her biography can be obtained through Wikipedia.