Brock Alan Osweiler is a former American football quarterback. He played college football at Arizona State University and was drafted by the Denver Broncos in the second round of the 2012 NFL Draft.
Facts of Brock Osweiler
|Full Name:||Brock Osweiler|
|Age:||31 years 10 months|
|Birth Date:||November 22, 1990|
|Birth Place:||Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, United States|
|Net Worth:||$20 million.|
|When did Brock Osweiler get married ? (married date):||, 2014|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||John Osweiler|
|Mother's Name:||Kathy Osweiler|
|Education:||Arizona State University|
|Height / How tall :||6 feet and 7 inches|
|Hair Color:||Dark brown|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Brock Osweiler|
If you stay present and don't look too far ahead - or in the rearview mirror - everything will work out.
When there's pressure, I believe people will break under it or a diamond will be created.
The whole key about the no-huddle is getting first downs because if you're getting three-and-out, it kind of defeats the purpose.
Brock Alan Osweiler famed as Brock Osweiler is a former American football quarterback. He was drafted by the Denver Broncos in the second round of the 2012 NFL Draft. He started playing football at Arizona State University. Moreover, he was a member of the team that won Super Bowl 50 over the Carolina Panthers. After Broncos, he signed a four-year, $72 million deal with the Houston Texans and later he was traded to the Cleveland Browns. After that, he played 2018 with the Miami Dolphins, appearing in seven games. Overall, he is a very talented footballer.
Early Life of Brock Osweiler
On 22nd November 1990, Brock was born in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho as Brock Alan Osweiler. He was raised by his parents, Kathy and John Osweiler. His older brother, Tanner, played college football in the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) at Montana Tech in Butte. His nationality is American and his ethnicity is White. His religion is Christian. As of 2018, he celebrated his 28th birthday with his friends and families. He went to Kalispell (MT) Flathead High School and later he attended Arizona State College.
Body Measurements of Brock Osweiler
Brock is a very handsome footballer with an athletic body build and white skin tone. He has a tall height of 6 ft 7 in with the balanced weight of 107 Kg. His other body measurements such as biceps size, shoe size and more have not been revealed yet but it will be added soon once we get information regarding it. Overall, he has got a healthy body with a charming smile on his face attracting a lot of people towards him.
Career of Brock Osweiler
- Brock attend Arizona State University over scholarship offers from Stanford and Washington State.
- He played in six games with one start as a true freshman in the year 2009 becoming the first true freshman to start a game for the Sun Devils since Jake Plummer in 1993.
- He finished the season completing 24 of 55 passes for 249 yards with two touchdowns and two interceptions.
- He then played in six games with one start as a sophomore in the year 2010.
- He completed 62 of 109 passes for 797 yards, five touchdowns and no interceptions in his 2010 season.
- He took over as the Sun Devils starting quarterback after the retirement of Steven Threet as a junior in the year 2011 where he finished the season with 4,036 yards and 26 touchdowns.
- He was rated the sixth-best quarterback in the 2012 NFL Draft by NFLDraftScout.com.
- Later, he was selected with the 57th overall pick in the second round of the 2012 NFL Draft by the Denver Broncos and signed a rookie contract for four years and $3,516,000 through the 2015 season.
- He then made his NFL debut in Week 4 of the 2012 season against the Oakland Raiders.
- He threw his first pass in a Week 17 victory over the Kansas City Chiefs, completing 2 of 4 passes for 12 yards.
- Against the Philadelphia Eagles, he came in to complete 2 of 3 passes for 10 yards, adding rush yards on two attempts.
- Against the Raiders, he completed 9 of 13 attempts for 85 yards.
- Against the San Francisco 49ers in 2014 season, he attempted one incomplete pass.
- Against the San Diego Chargers, he had two incomplete passes.
- He threw his first career touchdown against the Raiders on 28th December 2014.
- He took over for Peyton Manning against the Kansas City Chiefs on 15th November 2015, who was benched after throwing four interceptions and posting a passer rating of 0.0.
- He was named the AFC Offensive Player of the Week for his performance against the Bears.
- He led the Broncos to a win over the then-undefeated Patriots in overtime, 30-24 on 29th November 2015.
- It was announced that Osweiler would start his fifth consecutive game against the Pittsburgh Steelers on 15th December.
- The team announced that Brock suffered a low-grade strain to the medial collateral ligament of his right knee during a game against the San Diego Chargers.
- He finished the 2015 season completing 170 completions out of 275 attempts (61.8%) for 1,967 yards for 10 touchdowns and 6 interceptions while having an 86.4 quarterback rating where he rushed for 61 yards on 21 attempts for an additional touchdown.
- He signed a four-year, $72 million contracts ($37 million guaranteed) with the Houston Texans on 9th March 2016.
- He passed for 231 yards, two touchdowns, and an interception in the 23-14 victory over the Chicago Bears on 11th September 2016.
- He was traded to the Cleveland Browns on 9th March 2017 along with the Texans’ 2017 sixth-round pick and 2018 second-round pick in exchange for the Browns’ 2017 fourth-round compensatory pick.
- He was released by the Browns after the team named rookie DeShone Kizer as the starter on 2nd September 2017.
- He signed a one-year contract with the Denver Broncos after backup quarterback Paxton Lynch sustained a shoulder injury on 2nd September 2017.
- His contract was worth the league-minimum $775,000, leaving the Browns to pay the remaining $15.25 million of Osweiler’s $16 million guaranteed.
- He signed with the Miami Dolphins on 23rd March 2018.
- He finished the 2018 season with 1,247 passing yards, six touchdowns, and four interceptions in seven games.
- In the middle of the 2019 season, he announced his retirement from the NFL on 16th October 2019.
- He was a free agent in 2019 and not signed to a team.
Marital Status, Wife, Children
Brock is a married person and he was married to his beautiful wife, Erin Costales in February 2015. The couple had their first child, a daughter, Blake Everly, on April 9, 2017. At present, the couple is living a happy life without any disturbances. The couple is often spotted in the public placed holding hands with each other. The couple is enjoying their moment a lot with a blissful life. There is no issue or rumors of divorce between the lovely couples. He is a loyal and devoted husband. His sexual orientation is straight.
Net Worth of Brock Osweiler
The net worth of this famous footballer will be surely in millions. Recently, he retired from the NFL. As of 2018, he is currently receiving an annual salary of $21 million guaranteed, which has boosted his net worth in 2018. His net worth is estimated to have $20 Million as of 2019. Overall, he is satisfied with his earnings. He also owns luxury cars. The Car brands owned by Brock Osweiler include Range Rover and Porsche 911. He currently resides in Scottsdale and has bought a House in 2010 which currently costs over $1.6 Million. He is living a luxurious lifestyle from his earnings.