Bryson Djuan Tiller is an American singer, rapper, and songwriter. Born in Louisville, Kentucky, he started his career in 2011, releasing the debut mixtape titled Killer Instinct Vol.1.
Facts of Bryson Tiller
|Full Name:||Bryson Tiller|
|Age:||29 years 0 months|
|Birth Date:||January 02, 1993|
|Birth Place:||Louisville, Kentucky, United States of America|
|Marital Status:||In Relation|
|Children:||Two (Harley Loraine Tiller, Kelly Jade Tiller)|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Education:||Iroquois High School|
|Height / How tall :||5.10 inch|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Bryson Tiller|
Sometimes my life is moving so fast that I forget what's going on. I'm just going with the pace or going with the flow. Like, I don't really stop and try to pay attention to things for too long
You would think, because I stayed to myself and I was shy, that I'd be a good student, but actually, I was a bad student. I was in detention a lot, mainly for cutting, being late to class. I was in tardy hall a lot. I hate the idea of homework. I don't get it.
I want to inspire people to change the world. That's something that I feel that I'm meant to do here... really going to change the world. I asked God to make me immortal so I can do it
Bryson Tiller is a talented award-winning R&B singer who broke onto the showbiz scene in 2015 following the release of his debut single, ‘Don’t’, which earned him two BET Awards for Best New Artist and Best Male R&B/Pop Artist.
The Louisville, Kentucky native whose Mayor gave the key to the city, subsequently naming March 12th Bryson Tiller Day in Lousiville, has described his type of music as not the typical R&B but rather as a fusion of trap and hip-hop. Regardless of what he describes it as Tiller’s music has been well received by the public with ‘Don’t’ in particular garnering over 41 million views on YouTube. To learn more about the singer and his music, read below.
What is Bryson Tiller known for?
- The immense popularity of his debut single, Don’t, which has been remixed by several popular artists.
- The success of his studio album, True to Self, which has managed to reach the top position in Billboard 200 charts.
Where is Bryson Tiller born?
Recalling his early life, Bryson was born in Louisville, Kentucky, United States. His nationality is American belongs to the Afro-American ethnicity. His birth sign is Capricorn.
There is no much information about his parents. He was just 4 years old while his mother died and he was brought up by the grandmother after his father did second marriage. He is the youngest having 4 brothers.
Regarding his education, Tiller attended Iroquois High School for the early time of schooling. He left it later on and moved to Papa John Pizza for working and accordingly to UPS.
When did Bryson pursue his singing career?
- Bryson debuts his singing career in 2011 through his mixtape called ‘Killer Instinct Vol.1.’ After releasing the mixtape, he took a break from music.
- In October 2014, he uploaded his debut single titled “Don’t” to SoundCloud. This song was released on iTunes in May 2015. It eventually tasted success, peaking at #13 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
- After the success of the song, Tiller partnered with RCA Records and went on to release his debut album, ‘Trapsoul’ on October 2, 2015. The album debuted at #11 on US Billboard 200 and later peaked at #8. Its second track “Exchange” peaked at #26 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and eventually earned the singer a Grammy nomination.
- Tiller next released “Sorry Not Sorry” as the third single from his album. In 2015, he also co-wrote a song called “Proof” for Chris Brown’s studio album ‘Royalty.’
- In 2016, he embarked on the Trapsoul Tour. In May that year, he made his US TV debut appearance, performing the song “Exchange” on the show ‘Late Night with Seth Meyers.’
- On June 26, 2016, the American singer/songwriter performed at the BET Awards. He also received awards for the Best Male R&B/Pop Artist and Best New Artist in the same ceremony.
- He was featured in DJ Khaled’s “Ima Be Alright” alongside rapper Future in July 2016. Then in September, he appeared in “First Take” by Travis Scott. He next released three songs titled “Honey”, “Get Mine” and, “Somethin Tells Me”.
- In June 2017, Tiller signed a deal with Nike Inc. to help build a new Wyandotte Park for kids. The same month, he again collaborated with DJ Khaled for his song “Wild Thoughts” for the latter’s tenth album ‘Grateful.’ This track became an instant success, debuting at #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart as well as peaking at #1 on the UK Singles Chart.
- In August 2017, he released a collaborative track with Jazmine Sullivan titled “Insecure”. The song served as the title track for HBO’s popular series of the same name.
- In January 2018, he performed the song “Wild Thoughts” alongside DJ Khaled and Rihanna at the 60th Annual Grammy Awards. Tiller later collaborated with Tory Lanez for the song “Keep in Touch”.
- Currently, he is busy with his upcoming song “Canceled”. Its release date is yet to be announced.
Is Bryson Tiller married or not?
Reflecting on his personal life, Bryson Tiller has been in a long-term relationship with Markea Bivens who is also his baby mother. Not much is known about Bivens as she and Tiller like to keep a somewhat low profile. Tiller has, however, revealed that his hit track ‘Don’t’ was inspired by his relationship with her.
It is not clear when exactly the couple began dating or if indeed they are currently together despite multiple reports of them being engaged. Regardless of what the situation is, the two work very closely and can be seen together as they co-parent their young daughter. Pictures of their daughter, Harley, as well as of his baby mother can be seen on Tiller’s Instagram.
What is Bryson Tiller’s net worth?
As per the online sources, Bryson Tiller has an estimated net worth of around $3 million at present. The artist has over 2.17 million subscribers on his self-titled YouTube Channel. It also plays a vital role to boost up his net worth. And from the channel, Tiller can make $1.1 K to $17.9 K a year. Further information about his property and house is a little unclear.
How tall is Bryson Tiller?
Observing his body physics, Byson stands a height of 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs around 79 Kg. He has black hair and brown eyes. His other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosure, we will let you know.