Bushwick Bill was a Jamaican-American rapper who is known for being a member of Geto Boys, a pioneering Texas hip-hop group.
Facts of Bushwick Bill
|Full Name:||Bushwick Bill|
|Age:||56 years 9 months|
|Birth Date:||December 08, 1966|
|Net Worth:||$1.5 million dollars|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Height / How tall :||3.8 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Bushwick Bill|
Bushwick Bill was a Jamaican-American rapper who is known for being a member of Geto Boys, a pioneering Texas hip-hop group. With his team, he has worked in the album like Universal Souljah, Gutta Mixx and My Testimony of Redemption. However, the team gained fame from the success of its third album We Can’t Be Stopped. Today, let’s explore the facts related to Bushwick Bill wiki, career, affairs, net worth, and many more.
What makes Bushwick Bill famous?
Bushwick Bill is a famous person who is best known as a Rapper. He can be heard on Dr. Dre’s album The Chronic. Bushwick Bill is a member of the famous Rapper list. The rapper is, most notably, a member of the group Geto Boys. Their song “Still” was featured prominently in the film Office Space.
Who were the parents of Bushwick Bill?
Back to his early life, Bushwick was born with the real name Richard Stephen Shaw and as a Dwarf to parents, Deloris Shaw and Rollin Shaw. His father was a merchant marine, and his mother was a maid. However, his beloved mother passed away in the year 2015. He holds an American nationality and possesses black ethnicity.
According to a source from the Houston Chronicle, Bushwick is a high school dropout and reads at the fourth-grade level. However, he failed in his freshman year in high school in a majority of course.
When did Bushwick Bill Pursue have an acting Career?
- At the beginning of his career, Bill joined the group as a dancer. He has since then moved on to rap and has been successful in his career choice so far.
- The group Geto Boys also has other popular musical artists Willie D and Scarface. In 1988, the group’s debut album ‘Making Trouble’ featured Bill.
- The group’s first album was a disaster. Fans and critics slated the group’s first project. After Scarface and Willie Dee joined the group later, the group came out stronger.
- Since then, they have released several other albums. Some of their albums are ‘Gutta Mixx’, ‘Universal Small Souljah’, ‘No Surrender…No Retreat’, and ‘Phantom of the Rapra.’
- The group’s latest album is ‘My Testimony of Redemption.’ The group released the album on March 25, 2010.
- Bill has been part of multiple controversies in his career. Moreover, authorities arrested him in May 2010 for possession of cocaine and possession of marijuana.
- In June 2013, Bushwick toured with the Geto Boys and was finishing an album, which was projected to be released later that year.
Was Bushwick Bill married?
There have been a lot of questions regarding who is Bushwick Bill’s wife. According to various sites, Bill is not married to anyone. He has been in multiple relationships in the past. He was the father of four children one son named Javon Boutte and three daughters. He often shared pictures with his three girls. However, he hadn’t revealed much about his ex-girlfriend to the media.
His ex-girlfriend made the news in 1991. Bill reportedly shot himself in his eye due to an argument with his girlfriend. He was under the influence of PCP and Everclear grain alcohol. In addition, he lost his right eye due to the action.
How much net worth is Bushwick Bill owns?
According to celebritynetworth.com, Bushwick Bill has a net worth of $ 1.5 Million. He has released multiple albums so far. This has probably helped him amass regular earnings.
How tall was Bushwick Bill?
As a Dwarf rapper, Bushwick stood tall at the height of 3 feet 8 inches. Similarly, his weight is 50 Kg. He has a pair of gray eyes and black hair color. Further, his body measures 30-26-27 inches. he used 3 (US) size of the shoe and his bicep size is 9 inches.
Is Bushwick Bill Dead?
At the age of 52, the notable rapper from Geto Boy, Bushwick Bill died after stage 4 pancreatic cancer. The news was confirmed by the rapper’s rep who said Bushwick died on 9 June surrounded by his family in Houston.
According to TMZ, his son Javon said his father’s final words were, “I will love you forever.” Dawn P, Bill’s publicist noted that Bill’s family appreciated all the pray and support for his recovery and are asking for privacy at this moment.
His death news had swirled around the internet earlier when he was fighting against cancer in the hospital. However, his sister and rep confirmed that he wasn’t dead. Later, the same rep confirmed that Bushwick died at 9:35 p.m.