Best known for her role as Caroline Forbes in "The Vampire Diaries" on The CW.
Actress, Singer, Songwriter
Facts of Candice King
|Full Name:||Candice King|
|Age:||36 years 4 months|
|Birth Date:||May 13, 1987|
|Birth Place:||United States|
|Net Worth:||$4 million|
|Profession:||Actress, Singer, Songwriter|
|Father's Name:||Kevin Accola|
|Mother's Name:||Carolyn Accola|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 9 inches (1.77m)|
|Eye Color:||Dark Green|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Candice King|
Who is Candice King?
Candice King is best known for her role as Caroline Forbes in “The Vampire Diaries” on The CW. Candice King began her career as a singer before going on to become a well-known actress. She portrayed Chloe in the episode “Dating Rules from My Future Self.” She’s also appeared in “How I Met Your Mother” and “Greek” episodes.
How old is Candice King? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
Candice King was born on May 13, 1987, in Houston, Texas, in the United States. She was born under the sign of Taurus and is 33 years old.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Candice King stands at 5’8″ and weighs 57 kilos. Other measures for the chest, waist, and hips are 34-26-35 inches. Her figure is tiny, and her face is beautiful. She also has blonde hair and dark greenish-blue eyes.
Candice King: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
She was born in the United States and considers herself to be of American nationality. She was born in and grew up in Edgewood, Florida. Candice Accola was her given name at birth.
Candice’s mother’s name is Carolyn (Clark), and her father’s name is Kevin Accola. Her mother was an environmental engineer who worked as a professional engineer. She eventually gave up her job and became a stay-at-home mom. On the other side, her father was a cardiologist.
Her younger brother is also in the room. His given name is Kree Thomas Accola. Her parents are both strong members of the Republican Party in their community. Likewise, she has English, Romansh-Swiss, French, and Norwegian ancestry.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
In terms of educational background and qualifications, she attended Lake Highland Preparatory School. However, the identity of the university she attended is unknown. Based on her age, she must have completed her schooling at a university.
Relationship Status: Candice King is Married?
Joe King, a singer from “The Fray,” has started dating Candice. They were first debuted in February 2012 during a Super Bowl celebration. After becoming engaged in May 2013, they married on October 18, 2014, in New Orleans, Louisiana. After their marriage, she also became the stepmother to King’s two daughters from his first marriage. Their given names are Ava and Elise King.
They also confirmed in August 2015 that they were expecting their first child together. On January 15, 2016, Candice gave birth to a daughter, Florence May.
Professional Career and Achievements
- Candice King began her singing career in December 2006. In the United States, she published her debut album, “It’s Always the Innocent Ones,” on her own.
- She wrote 12 of the 14 songs on the album. The only two songs she didn’t create are a rendition of Til Tuesday’s smash “Voices Carry” and American Hi-“The Fi’s Breakup Song.”
- Similarly, “It’s Always the Innocent Ones” was a great hit in Japan when it was re-released in 2008. She also accompanied Miley Cyrus on her Best of Both Worlds Tour.
Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert” was a three-dimensional concert film in which she portrayed herself.
- Candice, in addition to singing, sought acting opportunities. She appeared as a guest star on several episodes, including “How I Met Your Mother,” “Supernatural,” and “Greek.” In addition, she appeared in the 2008 horror thriller “Deadgirl.” She had a brief role in “The Hannah Montana Movie.”
- The Vampire Diaries is a television show that explores the lives of vampires in New York City.
- Candice King’s career took another leap forward in 2009 when she was cast as Caroline Forbes in The CW’s “The Vampire Diaries.”
- Candice King was the love interest of several male characters in this series and portrayed one of the neurotic yet adorable protagonists. She was Elena Gilbert’s and Bonnie Benett’s best friend. She was also lauded for her exceptional acting ability and performance.
- The CW’s “The Vampire Diaries” series broke all rating records and quickly became one of the network’s most popular shows. Its first episode got 4.9 million viewers, making it the most-watched CW series launch of all time.
- Candice’s Caroline Forbes character was on the show for the entire eight seasons.
- Caroline Forbes is her most well-known character on The CW’s “The Vampire Diaries.” She remained in the role until the show’s eighth season, which aired in 2017. This supernatural drama series went on to become one of television’s most popular and well-liked.
- While working on “The Vampire Diaries,” King also sang a cover of The Bangles’ “Eternal Flame” on the show.
- She played Sharon in the 2009 romantic comedy “Love Hurts,” Sophia in the 2010 film “Kingshighway,” and Caitlin Stone in the 2011 film “The Truth About Angels” all at the same time.
- In 2012, she played Chloe Cunningham in the second season of the web comedy “Dating Rules From My Future Self.”
- Cunningham, a 26-year-old woman who does not believe in love, is the film’s protagonist. She receives love advice from herself for ten years in the future.
- Candice co-hosts and co-creates the “Directionally Challenged” podcast with her co-host and co-creator Kayla Ewell. The podcast is about re-calibrating your internal compass, 30-something women addressing life’s great questions, and learning from folks who may or may not know the answers.
- It’s available on SoundCloud, ApplePodcasts, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, and ART19. It is also mentioned on their website, www.candicekayla.com.
How much does Candice King earn? Net worth, Salary, House
According to her earnings, her net worth is $4 million. Her acting job earns her the most of her money. She also made money as a songwriter and as a career.
Social Media Profile
She is not on any social networking platform, including Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.