Facts of Carmella
|Age:||33 years 4 months|
|Birth Date:||October 23, 1987|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Carmella|
Leah Van Dale is an American professional wrestler, model, and dancer who is known by her ring name Carmella under the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Media Company. During her career, she won several titles and ranked No. 7 of the top 100 female singles wrestlers in the PWI Female 50 in 2018. Also, she won both the WrestleMania Women’s Battle Royal and then the WWE 24/7 Championship (twice) in 2019. Currently, she has more than 2.7M followers on her Instagram, 990.8K on her Twitter, and 758.4K followers on her Facebook accounts. Let’s know more about her through this article.
What is Carmella famous for?
- An American professional wrestler, dancer, and model.
- Her overall achievements and contributions to the world of wrestling.
Where does Carmella live?
Recalling her early life, Carmella was born in Spencer, Massachusetts, the U.S. to her parents, Paul Van Dale and Liz La Cerva in the year 1987 which aged her 32 years old at present. Similarly, she is of American nationality and belongs to White ethnicity. Her birth sign is Scorpio and she is Christian by religion. Also, she has a sister named Breanna Van Dale to whom she was raised in her childhood.
For education, She went to David Prouty High School in 2006. Then, she attended the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth and graduated in 2010 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing.
When did Carmella begin her WWE carer?
- Upon her graduation, She began cheerleading for the New England Patriots for three seasons, ending in 2010.
- Later, She auditioned for the Los Angeles Lakers dance team and appearing as a Laker Girl during the 2010-2011 season.
- In 2010, She applied to be part of WWE Tough Enough but withdrew from the selection process after being accepted as a Laker Girl and moving to Los Angeles.
- In 2013, She signed a contract with WWE and she was assigned to the company’s developmental territory NXT in late September. Later, she adopted the ring name, Carmella.
- In 2014, She made her debut on the September episode of NXT, portraying a hairdresser in a segment with Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady.
- Later, She made her in-ring debut on the October episode of NXT, wrestling an unnamed opponent whom Amore and Cassady dubbed Blue Pants.
- In 2015, She defeated Blue Pants on two occasions but lost to her on the January episode of NXT after Amore accidentally caused a distraction.
- In the May episode of NXT, She was defeated by Alexa Bliss after a distraction by Blake and Murphy.
- She was drafted to SmackDown as a part of the 2016 WWE draft. Her first victory was when she defeated Natalya on the August episode of SmackDown Live.
- In 2016, She won a battle royal to become the number one contender to Bayley’s NXT Women’s Championship.
- On the May episode of NXT, She competed in a triple threat match against Alexa Bliss and Nia Jax to determine the number one contender to Asuka’s NXT Women’s Championship at NXT TakeOver: The End, but she was pinned by Jax.
- In 2017, She made her WrestleMania debut, competing in a six-pack challenge for the SmackDown Women’s Championship, but was unsuccessful.
- She also competed alongside Lynch, Naomi, Tamina, and Natalya as part of Team SmackDown in the 5-on-5 elimination match against the opponent’s Team Raw at Survivor Series. But, Her team lost this match.
- In 2018, she entered the women’s Royal Rumble in the inaugural match. However, she was defeated by Nikki Bella. She also defeated Naomi and soon after announced that she would participate in the WrestleMania Women’s Battle Royal.
- On the November episode of SmackDown, She and Dana Brooke defeated Fire and Desire to qualify as part of Team SmackDown at Survivor Series, but they lost to Team NXT at the event.
- In early 2020, She participated in the Royal Rumble match but was eliminated by Shayna Baszler. She also defeated Mandy Rose to qualify for the Money in the Bank ladder match in the May episode of SmackDown.
- Besides these, She has made her video game debut as a playable character in the professional wrestling video game WWE 2K17, WE 2K18, WWE 2K19, and WWE 2K20.
- Also, she appeared several TV series like “Total Divas” (2015 – Present), “Total Bellas” (2019), and “The Beach Bum” (2019).
What are the achievements of Carmella?
Throughout her career, she was honored several titles during her career in WWE which is listed below:
- WWE 24/7 Championship (2 times)
- WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship (1 time)
- Mixed Match Challenge (Season 2) – with R-Truth
- Money in the Bank (Women’s 2017)
- WrestleMania Women’s Battle Royal (2019)
Who is Carmella’s boyfriend?
Reflecting on her personal life, Carmella has previously dated William Morrissey. They became a couple during one season of Total Divas, but later separated for still an unknown reason.
After that, she has a relationship with Corey Graves. Before they went public about their relationship, there had been brewing rumors about them having an affair while Graves was still married to his ex-wife, who turned out to be the one who made the accusations. Also, the lovebirds separated in 2019. Presently, she probably single and focusing her career seriously.
How much is Carmella worth?
Being a wrestler by profession, Carmella has a decent amount of money and fame through his profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online sites, her estimated net worth said to be $160 million and her salary is somewhere around $2.3 million at present. She also earned through her wine business, Capo Cagna. Further, the details of her assets are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Carmella?
Observing her body physics, Carmella stands a height of 5 feet 5 inches and weighs around 55 kg. Similarly, she has a pair of green eyes and dark brown hair color. Further, she used 34A bra size and 8 (US) shoe size. Additionally, she has a voluptuous body build with body measures around 31-25-33 inches.