Facts of Celine Dion
|Full Name:||Celine Dion|
|Age:||55 years 8 months|
|Birth Date:||March 30, 1968|
|Birth Place:||Charlemagne, Canada|
|Net Worth:||$800 million|
|Children:||Three (René-Charles Angélil, Eddy Angélil, Nelson Angélil)|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Adhémar Dion|
|Mother's Name:||Thérèse Dion|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 6 inches|
|Hair Color:||dark blonde|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|Waist Size:||24 inch|
|Bra Size:||32 B inch|
|Hip Size:||35 inch|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Celine Dion|
Celine Marie Claudette Dion famed as Celine Dion is a very famous Canadian singer. She first gained international recognition by winning both the 1982 Yamaha World Popular Song Festival and the 1988 Eurovision Song Contest where she represented Switzerland. She released her debut English-language album, Unison, establishing herself as a viable pop artist in North America and other English-speaking areas of the world. She also achieved worldwide fame after releasing several best-selling English albums such as Falling into You (1996) and Let’s Talk About Love (1997). She remains the best-selling Canadian artist and one of the best-selling artists of all time with record sales of over 200 million copies worldwide. My Heart Will Go On from the motion picture Titanic was also singing by her. She is a very talented singer of all time.
- For her albums and singing.
Gossips and Rumors
Celine Dion posts holiday photos with her fast-growing sons as they prepare for their third Christmas since losing husband Rene Angelil. Celine Dion put on a happy face as she posed with her sons beneath the tree for the family holiday photo, posting it to Instagram on Christmas Eve. She has released two Christmas albums over the years – Celine Dion Chante Noel in French in 1981 and These Are Special Times in English in 1998.
Early Life of Dion
Celine Dion was born on 30th March 1968 in Quebec, Canada. She was born to Therese, a homemaker, and Adhemar Dion, a butcher. Her parents were of French-Canadian descent. She was born as the youngest of 13 siblings in rural Canada. She was raised a Roman Catholic. In spite of poverty, she was raised in a family who knew to love children and the melodious environment fond of music. Her nationality is Canadian and her ethnicity is French-Canadian. Her Zodiac sign is Aries.
Regarding her education, she attended the local elementary school Ecole St. Jude in Charlemagne, Quebec. But, she dropped out at 12 to focus fully on her career.
Body Features of Dion
Celine is a very sexy and hot lady. She is a very beautiful singer. With her charming smile, she gains a lot of people’s attention. She has a tall height of 5 feet 7.5 inches. Her body build is very hot and she has a very healthy body. Her balanced height consists of 53 Kg. She has blonde hair and brown eyes. Her body measurement is 34-24-35 in. Her dress size is 4 (US). Her bra size is 32B.
Career of Dion
- Dion started her career at the age of five at her brother Michel’s wedding, where she performed Christine Charbonneau’s song “Du fil des Aiguilles et du Coton”.
- After that, she continued to sing in her parent’s piano bar called Le Vieux Baril ”The Old Barrel”.
- Then, at the age of 12, she composed her own first song, “Ce N’etait Qu’un Reve”(It Was Only a Dream) or “Nothing But A Dream”.
- Later, the recording was sent to the music manager, Rene Angelil and he was moved to tears by Dion’s voice and decided to make her a star.
- Then, he mortgaged his home to fund for her first record, “La voix du Bon Dieu” in the year 1981.
- This recording made the hit and made her an instant star in Quebec.
- Later in the year 1982, she competed in Yamaha World Popular Song Festival in Tokyo, Japan, and won the musician’s award for “Top Performer” as well as the gold medal for “Best Song” with “Tellement j’ai d’amour pour toi”.
- At 18, she saw Michel Jackson performing and told Rene Angelil that she wanted to become a star like him.
- Then, she made her hits in 1990 with the breakthrough album, Unison, and duet with Peabo Bryson on the theme song of Disney’s Beauty And The Beast was fabulous, and other albums like “If You Asked Me To”, “Nothing Broken But My Heart”, “Love Can Move Mountains” ”The Last To Know” and more.
- Her breakthrough song earned its songwriters an Academy Award for Best Song and gave Dion her first Grammy Award for Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal.
- During a concert on the Incognito Tour, she injured her voice in the year 1989 and she has immediate surgery on her vocal cords or does not have to utilize it for three weeks and she chooses the latter and went training with William Gould, who gave her an ultimatum.
- In the year 1996, she performed at the opening ceremonies of the Atlanta Olympics.
- However, when she recorded “My Heart Will Go On “, the theme song blockbuster movie Titanic, she became omnipresent.it brought a whole new world of fans from around the world.
- On 9th September 2016, she released “Recovering”, a song written for her by Pink after Dion’s husband Rene Angelil died in January 2016.
- Her compilation, Un Peu de nous topped the chart in France in July and August 2017.
- She released the single “Ashes” from the film Deadpool 2 on 3rd May 2018.
- She is currently working on a new English album.
Net Worth of Dion
The net worth of this famous singer, Celine Dion is estimated to have $650 Million as of 2018. She is making a lot of money from her career. Her exact salary is $500,000 per show as of 2011. As of now, her salary had been increased but there is no exact information regarding her salary. But there is no doubt in the mind of her follower that her salary is in millions. She is satisfied with her earning.
Affairs of Dion
Celine is a married woman. She was married to music manager, Rene Angelil. In the year 1988, he kissed Dion after a show in Dublin. Their relation was hidden for several years and later it was disclosed after their 1994 wedding in Montreal’s Notre Dame Basilica. They have a son together called Rene-Charles. She became pregnant with her second child but got a miscarriage and later she gave birth to twins, Eddy, and Nelson in the year 2010. In the year 2016, her husband Rene Angelil passed away. Currently, she is living a happy life with her children.