Charles Ezekiel Mozes is the son of popular actress, Cynthia Ellen Nixon.
Facts of Charles Ezekiel Mozes
|Full Name:||Charles Ezekiel Mozes|
|Birth Date:||December, 2002|
|Birth Place:||New York, USA|
|Net Worth:||$25 Million|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Danny Mozes|
|Mother's Name:||Cynthia Nixon|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Waist Size:||38 inch|
|Bra Size:||31 inch|
|Hip Size:||35 inch|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Charles Ezekiel Mozes|
Who is Charles Ezekiel Mozes?
Charles Ezekiel Mozes is a celebrity youngster as well as a high school student. Charles Ezekiel Mozes became well-known shortly after his birth to Cynthia Ellen Nixon, a well-known American actress. In addition, on June 22nd, 2018, the actress declared his son’s sexual orientation as transgender on her Instagram account.
How old is Charles Ezekiel Mozes? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Charles Ezekiel Mozes: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
Charles Ezekiel Mozes was born in New York, USA, on April 1, 2003. As of March 2021, he must be seventeen years old, and his solar sign is Aries. Charles, too, is a native American who practices Christianity. Danny Mozes is his father’s name, and Cynthia Nixon is his mother’s name. His parents divorced, and in 2012, his mother married Christine Marinoni. In addition, the celebrity child has two brothers and sisters: Max Ellington Nixon Marinoni and Samuel Joseph Mozes. His brother is Max, and his transgender brother is Samuel. Given his age, Charles Ezekiel Mozes must now complete his studies in a high school. Charles must be a student at the New York school.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
The celebrity kid has 2 siblings and is Max Ellington Nixon Marinoni and Samuel Joseph Mozes. Max is his step-brother whereas Samuel is his transgender brother. Considering Charles Ezekiel Mozes’s age, he as of now must she completing his education in a high school. Charles obviously must be studying in the school which is located in New York.
Relationship Stats: Charles Ezekiel Mozes is Married?
Charles Ezekiel Mozes is a seventeen-year-old boy who is far too young to be in a long-term relationship with a girl. So, the celebrity kid is currently single and not dating anyone. The celebrity child is currently focused on his future profession. Nixon dated Danny Mozes from 1988 through 2003, according to his mother’s relationship status. In addition, the couple has two children. The actress confirmed in June 2018 that their oldest child is transgender.
Christine Marinoni, an actress, first started dating her in 2004. They were engaged in April 2009 and married in New York City on May 27, 2012. In 2011, Marinoni gave birth to a son, Max Ellington. “I don’t really feel I’ve changed,” Nixon said in 2007. I’d spent my entire life with guys and had never fallen in love with a woman. When I did, however, it didn’t seem so unusual. “I’m just a woman who is madly in love with another woman.” This strongly suggests that she is bisexual. The actress and her husband currently live in Manhattan’s NoHo district.
Professional Career and Achievements
Professional Career Charles Ezekiel Mozes is a famous youngster. He is still in the early stages of his professional career. Charles enjoys football and currently plays for his high school squad. He is an excellent player who is also a football fanatic.
How much does Charles Ezekiel Mozes earn? Net worth, Salary, House
The little boy is unable to earn a living. Charles is currently living on his parents’ fortune. Similarly, his mother, Cynthia Ellen Nixon, has an estimated net worth of $25 million. Cynthia and her wife, Christine Marioni, paid $3.25 million for an upscale co-op on Bleecker St. in Manhattan in 2012. As a result, Charles’ entire family now lives in a beautiful and calm environment.
Cynthia Nixon, 55, is defending her character Miranda’s sexual awakening on And Just Like That. On the spin-off series, the OG Sex and the City character engages in an affair with non-binary character Che Diaz (played by Sara Ramirez), while still married to husband Steve Hobbes (David Eigenberg). She has quickly become the most controversial and discussed character on the show, however, with many not loving the romantic entanglement between the pair.
Social Media Profile
Social Media Charles Ezekiel Mozes is well-known as the son of Cynthia Ellon Nixon, a well-known actress. Many people have high expectations of him and want him to succeed in the same way that his mother did. Until now, Mozes has not been active on any social media platforms.
- The celebrity child is currently concentrating on finishing his studies and establishing a life goal. Charles, who is 17, is still in his early twenties and unemployed. The young boy’s popularity is entirely due to his mother, who is a huge star in the entertainment world.
Charles also likes to read and play football. Charles, in fact, desires to be a football player and is a member of his school’s squad.
The celebrity child enjoys eating seafood as well. Similarly, Tom Cruise and Emma Stone are among his favorite celebrities. Charles adores going to Paris because it is his favorite place to visit.
- Cynthia Nixon is a well-known actress and campaigner. From 1998 until 2004, she rose to notoriety as Miranda Hobbes in the HBO series “Sex and the City.” For her remarkable performance, she got the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series in 2004.
She also appears in the 2008 and 2010 films “Sex and the City” and “Sex and the City 2.” Her other film credits include “Amadeus” in 1984, “James White” in 2015, and “A Quiet Passion” in 2016.
- Similarly, she made her Broadway debut in a version of “The Philadelphia Story” in 1980. Cynthia’s other Broadway credits include 2001’s “The Women,” 1983’s “The Real Thing,” 2012’s “Wit,” 1995’s “Indiscretions,” and 1983’s “Hurlyburly.”
- For her remarkable performance in each film and television series, the actress has garnered countless honors and nominations. In addition, she played Eleanor
- Roosevelt in “Warm Springs” in 2005, Michele Davis in “Too Big to Fail” in 2011, and Nancy Reagan in “Killing Reagan” in 2016.
- In addition, the actress will appear in the Netflix drama “Ratched” in 2020. Aside from her acting career, the actress has been a vocal supporter of LGBT rights in the United States.
- She met her wife at a gay rights demonstration in 2002 and announced her engagement in 2009 during a same-sex marriage march in New York. Cynthia was named a Yale University Artist for Equality in 2013 and a Human Rights Campaign Visibility Award recipient in 2018.
- 1 Who is Charles Ezekiel Mozes?
- 2 How old is Charles Ezekiel Mozes? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
- 3 Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
- 4 Charles Ezekiel Mozes: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
- 5 Education Details: University, School, Graduation
- 6 Relationship Stats: Charles Ezekiel Mozes is Married?
- 7 Professional Career and Achievements
- 8 How much does Charles Ezekiel Mozes earn? Net worth, Salary, House
- 9 Recent News
- 10 Social Media Profile
- 11 Trivia