Facts of Chris Hemsworth
|Full Name:||Chris Hemsworth|
|Age:||39 years 7 months|
|Birth Date:||August 11, 1983|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Chris Hemsworth|
One of the popular professional actor is named as Chris Hemsworth. He is well known celebrity. He is famous for contribution to professional life. He is very talented and skilled Australian actor. He rose to prominence playing Kim Hyde in the Australian TV series Home and Away from 2004 to 2007. He also portrays the role of Thor, beginning in Thor (2011), and also appearing in The Avengers (2012), Thor: The Dark World (2013), Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015), Thor: Ragnarok (2017), and Avengers: Infinity War (2018). He will also be playing a role in Infinity War’s untitled sequel scheduled which will be released in the year 2019.
Well Known for:
He is well known for his first TV Show “Guinevere Jones” in 2002, First Film “Star Trek” in 2009 and also in many new movies named Avengers, Thor and many more.
Early Life of Chris
Passionate and enthusiastic actor, Hemsworth was born on 11th August 1983. He was born and raised in Melbourne, city of Australia. He is the son of Craig Hemsworth and Leonie Hemsworth, his father and mother. His nationality is Australian. At the small age, he began his career with acting.
Body Features of Chris
Hemsworth has got a great personality. Talking about his body, his height is 6 feet 3 inches. His weight is of 91 Kg. He has a balanced body with good health. He has an attractive body figure. His smiling face and charming personality has helped him to gain the attention of all the viewers.
Career of Chris
- Hemsworth started his career by appearing in two episodes of fantasy television series Guinevere Jones as King Arthur in the year 2002.
- In the year 2004, he auditioned for the Australian soap opera “Home and Away”.
- Hemsworth was a contestant on the fifth season of Dancing with the Stars Australia and later eliminated in 7th November 2006.
- He later portrayed James T. Kirk’s father, George Kirk, in the film Star Trek in 2009.
- He went on to play Sam in 2010’s Ca$h, which was the first film he shot when he arrived in the United States.
- He also appeared in the 2012 film “The Avengers” as one of the six superheroes and in Thor: The Dark World, the 2013 sequel to Thor.
- He appeared his role as Thor in “Thor: Ragnarok” released on November 3, 2017 and in Avengers: Infinity War (2018), and also will be appearing in its untitled sequel, scheduled for release in 2019.
Personal Life of Chris
Chris is a married man with Elsa Pataky, his girlfriend in the year of 2010. They seem to be very happy with each other. The couple makes public appearances together often. There is no any sign of Separation between them. They are living peacefully. The couple is blessed with three children named India rose Hemsworth, Tristan Hemsworth and Sasha Hemsworth.
This excellent actor makes good money from his work. The net worth of chris is estimated to have $60 million in 2017. His salary is kept in privacy but there is no doubt in the mind of his supporters and followers he is satisfied with his earning.