Actress And Dancer
Facts of Christina Applegate
|Full Name:||Christina Applegate|
|Age:||51 years 0 months|
|Birth Date:||November 25, 1971|
|Profession:||Actress And Dancer|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Christina Applegate|
An American actress, as well as a dancer, is named for Christina Applegate. She began her acting career since her adolescent age. She has appeared in several movies include Don’t Teall Mom the Babysitter’s Dead, The Big Hit, Hall Pass and more. She has played the lead role in the television sitcoms Jesse (1998-2000), Samantha Who? (2007-2009) and Up All Night (2011-2012), and in the Netflix dark tragicomedy series Dead to Me (2019). She is also an award-winning actress who has earned Tony and Golden Globe nominations.
- Being an American actress as well as a dancer.
- For playing Kelly Bundy in Fox’s sitcom Married… with Children from 1987 to 1997. She appeared in a total of 259 episodes.
Dead To Me is Your Perfect Binge Show
At the time of Coronavirus, the good news is, Dead To Me is waiting for you. The series, which stars Christina Applegate and Linda Cardellini, debuted on Netflix last year and quickly established itself as one of 2019’s critically acclaimed programs. Jen Harding is a recent widow, having suddenly lost her husband in a hit-and-run. Judy Hale is an enigmatic free spirit who also has suffered a loss. Both meet at a grief counseling meeting and despite their different personalities, bond over their shared tragedies.
What is the birthplace of Christina Applegate?
On 25th November 1971, Christina Applegate was born in Hollywood, California, the USA. As of 2019, she celebrated her 48th birthday. She was born to her father, Robert William Bob Applegate and her mother, Nancy Lee Priddy. Her father was a record producer and record company executive and her mother is a singer as well as an actress. Her nationality is American and ethnicity is mixed of English, Scottish, German, Irish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Welsh). He was raised with her father after her mother divorced and tied herself in the love affair with Stephen Stills. She has two half-siblings named Alisa and Kyle from her father’s remarriage. As she was involved with the family members having acting and singing background, she was interested in music from a very early age of life.
How Christina Applegate pursue her career?
- Christina made her television debut with her mother in Days of Our Lives.
- She made her film debut in 1981 film Jaws of Satan followed by Beatlemania.
- She then debuted in a television movie in the biopic Grace Kelly in 1983.
- She then appeared in Washington in 1985 which was her first TV series.
- After that, she was seen as a guest in the shows Father Murphy in 1981, Charles in Charge in 1984 and 1985, Silver Spoons in 1986.
- she then appeared in Heart of the City and she was seen in All is Forgive, Still the Beaver, Amazing Stories, and the Family Ties.
- She then played on the Fox Network’s first sitcom “Married…with Children.
- She was later seen in Dance Till Dawn (1988, NBC) and in Streets (1990), in which a teenage drug addict is stalked by a psychotic police officer.
- She then guest-starred in 21 Jump Street (1988) and Top of the Heap (1991, as Kelly Bundy), and hosted Saturday Night Live (May 8, 1993, and October 13, 2012) and MADtv (1996).
- She then filmed in don’t Tell Mom the Babysitter’s Dead in 1991 followed by Vibrations (1995), Across the Moon (1995), Wild Bill (1995), Tim Burton’s Mars Attacks! (1996), and Gregg Araki’s Nowhere (1997).
- She starred in Claudine’s Return and later cast in The Big Hit.
- After that, she made her role in Jane Austen’s Mafia in 1998.
- She was one of the founding members of The Pussycat Dolls.
- She also auditioned for the role of Rose in Titanic in 1996.
- After that, she appeared in Just Visiting in 2001, Prince charming in 2001, The Sweetest thing in 2002, Heroes 2002, View From the Top in 2003, Wonderland, and in the biopic Grand Theft Parsons in 2003.
- She was the executive producer of Comforters, Miserable (2001).
- She also guest-starred in the two episodes of Friends in the ninth and tenth season.
- She has performed on stage in such productions as The Axeman’s Jazz, Nobody Leaves Empty Handed, and The Runthrough, as well as John Cassavetes’ The Third Day (co-starring Gena Rowlands).
- She also voiced Catherine the Cat in sequel Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore.
- After that, she voiced Brittany (one of the Chipettes) in Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel (2009), Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked (2011), and Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip (2015).
- She then starred in the NBC sitcom Up All Night and the show debuted on 14th September 2011.
- She was featured in the second episode of the fourth season of the revived American version of TLC’s Who Do You Think You Are?
- She then starred in the National Lampoon sequel Vacation.
- She was cast in the Netflix’s dark comedy series Dead to Me in July 2019 and was nominated for an Emmy award for her role.
What is the Net Worth of Christina Applegate?
The net worth of this famous actress is estimated to have $25 Million as of 2020. She is receiving around $100 Thousand per episode with the series Up All Night. Her major source of earning is from her movie career and she is satisfied with her earnings as of now.
Who is the Husband of Christina Applegate?
Christina Applegate is a married woman. She was married to actor Johnathon Schaech in Palm Springs, California on 20th October 2001. Later, her husband filed for divorce in December 2005 citing irreconcilable differences and later the divorce was finalized in August 2007. After that, he began dating Dutch musician Martyn LeNoble. The couple became engaged on Valentine’s Day 2010 and married on 23rd February 2013, at their Los Angeles home. The duo is blessed with a daughter named Sadie Grace who was born in January 2011. As of now, the duo is living a happy life without any disturbances.
Regarding her personal life, she was the spokesman for the Lee National Denim Day, which raises millions of dollars for breast cancer education and research. Following her diagnosis with breast cancer, Applegate appeared on a television special titled Stand Up to Cancer, designed to raise funds for breast cancer research.
How tall is Christiana Applegate?
Christina is a very hot and sexy lady with a charming personality attracting a lot of people towards her. She has got a perfect height of 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m) with the bodyweight of 55 Kg. She has blonde hair color and her eye color is light green. She has a well-shaped body of 36-24-36 inches. Her dress size is 4, her shoe size is 7 and her bra size is 34B. Her other body details will be added soon. Overall, she has got a healthy body.