Christina Tosi is regarded as a culinary expert, organizer, and the owner of Momofuku Milk Bar. Christina Tosi is also an American TV personality who has appeared on a few food shows, including MasterChef Junior.
American Chef, Author
Facts of Christina Tosi
|Full Name:||Christina Tosi|
|Age:||40 years 6 months|
|Birth Date:||November 09, 1982|
|Birth Place:||Ohio, United States|
|Net Worth:||$1 Million|
|Profession:||American Chef, Author|
|Married Date:||July 30,2016|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Mother's Name:||Greta Tosi-Miller|
|Education:||James Madison University|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Hair Color:||Light Blonde|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Christina Tosi|
Christina Tosi is regarded as a culinary expert, organizer, and the owner of Momofuku Milk Bar. Christina Tosi is also an American TV personality who has appeared on a few food shows, including MasterChef Junior. Christina Tosi’s total assets are estimated to be about $1 million.
Bio, Age, Parents, Nationality
As of 2023, Christina Tosi age is 41 years old. Tosi was born on November 9, 1982, in Ohio, USA. The zodiac sign of Christina Tosi is Scorpio by birth. Her lucky color is purple, and her lucky stone is Garnet. She grew up in Springfield, Virginia. Her father was an agricultural economist, while her mother was a bookkeeper.
Her daughter is Greta Tosi-Miller. She is of Italian American origin and American nationality.
She studied electrical engineering at the University of Virginia for a year. Christina Tosi spent some of her early days debating whether she wanted to be a translator in Florence, Tuscany, Italy.
She later attended and graduated from James Madison University. She moved to New York after graduation and enrolled in the pastry arts program at the French Culinary Institute. Her initial jobs in her career were in kitchens in New York. At the time, she worked at Bouley and wd50.
Quick Facts About Christina Tosi
|Date of Birth||November 9, 1982|
|Birth Place||Ohio, USA|
|Profession||culinary expert, organizer|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
Christina Tosi: Career, Net Worth 2023
- Tosi was a waitress at David Chang’s Momofuku Restaurant. Chang hired her to design his food safety plans and to help him with the NYC Department of Health administratively.
- She was so delighted with Tosi’s performance that he engaged her to manage the pastry department at their restaurant. Chang pushed her to start her own company, Milk Bar.
- She was a judge on Fox’s reality cooking competition programs MasterChef and MasterChef Junior in 2015. In 2014, she also appeared in a Subaru television commercial.
- Christina has worked on marketing initiatives for Estée Lauder, American Express, and Kellogg’s in the past.
- In October 2011, Tosi released her first book, Momofuku Milk Bar, which included dessert recipes. She gained a lot of attention following her first book, and her second book, Milk Bar Life, was released in April 2015.
- Her other endeavors include the Williams-Sonoma shop, where she started promoting cookies.
- Tosi joined the judging panel for the sixth season of MasterChef, America’s competitive cooking competition.
- On May 20, 2015, the show debuted. She also appeared as a judge on MasterChef Junior’s fourth season, which began on November 6, 2015.
Christina Tosi’s net worth as of 2023 is $1 million. Tosi gets a good living as a result of her excellent career. Tosi won the James Beard Rising Star Chef Award in 2012 and was a nominee for the Outstanding Pastry James Beard Award for Rising Star Chefs in 2014.
Christina Tosi may have had a boyfriend in the past, but she is not dating anyone right now. Tosi has disclosed that she is married, after previously keeping her personal life a secret. Her husband is Will Guidara, a restaurateur.
On July 30, 2016, the pair married at Cedar Lakes Estate in Port Jervis, New York. The wedding ceremony was attended by a large number of people, including model Karlie Kloss and Momofuku founder and chef David Chang.
She may have children, but she has not kept us informed of their location. The wedding weekend was themed “Camp Moose Is Loose,” and it included a garden meal, poolside cocktails, relay races, tug of war, and blabbing in the water.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair Color
Christina Tosi stands 5 feet 8 inches tall. She is 58 kg in weight. Her eyes are green, and her hair is light blonde.
FAQs of Christina Tosi
How old is Christina Tosi?
As of 2023, Christina Tosi is 41 years old.
How tall is Christina Tosi?
Christina Tosi stands 5 feet 8 inches tall.
What is Christina Tosi’s Net Worth?
Christina Tosi’s net worth as of 2023 is $1 million.