Christine Blasey Ford is an American psychologist, as well as a professor of statics at Palo Alto University.
Facts of Christine Blasey Ford
|Full Name:||Christine Blasey Ford|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Christine Blasey Ford|
Christine Blasey Ford is an American psychologist, as well as a professor of statics at Palo Alto University. She has worked as a research psychologist for Stanford University’s Department of Psychiatry and as a professor at the Stanford University School of Medicine Collaborative Clinical Psychology Program. On 16th September 2018, she publicly alleged that U.S. Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her in 1982, in what she described as an attempted rape.
Christine Blasey Ford, the Palo Alto University professor who accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of trying to rape her while in high school, said she will testify in public before the Senate Judiciary Committee. Her attorney Debra Katz told NBC’s Today Show the Professor will ensure that the Committee has a full picture of President Donald Trump’s pick before they are asked to make the final decision on the nominee.
Bio, Age, Parents, Nationality
Christine Blasey Ford was born in the year 1966. She was born in Maryland which is near Washington D.C. Her nationality is American. Her ethnicity is White and her religion is Christianity. Her full name is Christine Margaret Blasey Ford.
Moving toward her education, she attended a private university-preparatory school. She graduated in 1984 from Holton-Arms School in Bethesda, Maryland. She earned an undergraduate degree in psychology from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in the year 1988. Later, she received a master’s degree in psychology from Pepperdine University. In the year 2009, she garnered a master’s degree in epidemiology, with a focus on the subject of biostatistics, from Stanford University. She also has a Ph.D. in educational psychology from the University of Southern California.
Quick Facts About Christine Blasey Ford
|Full Birth Name||Christine Blasey Ford.|
|Working As||1. Professor.|
2. Research Psychologist.
|Age||Fifty-one (51) years old (As of 2018).|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1967.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||N/A|
|Current Residence||Palo Alto, California, USA.|
|Famous for||1. Accused Brett Kavanaugh (US Circuit Judge) of sexual assault during their teenage days.|
Christine Blasey Ford – Career, Net worth – 2023
- Christine started her teaching in the year 1988 at Standard University and also she works at Palo Alto University teaching students clinical trial design and data analysis.
- She also participates in educational programs with the Stanford University School of Medicine as a member of a consortium group with Palo Alto University.
- Ford has written or co-written several books about psychological topics, including depression and her other research topics published in academic journal articles have included child abuse and the September 11 attacks.
- In the year 2015, she co-authored a book entitled “How Many Subjects? Statistical Power Analysis in Research” and her research into the social impact of hiding one’s sexual orientation was published in 2016 in the journal Behavior Therapy.
- In July 2018 Judge Brett Kavanaugh was reported to be on the shortlist to become an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States and she contacted both The Washington Post via a tip line and her Representative Anna Eshoo.
- Ford alleged that Brett Kavanaugh had sexually assaulted her when both were in high school and stated that she expected her story to be kept confidential.
- Ford had wrestled with the choice to make her identity known, weighing the potential negative impact it could have on her, but ultimately spoke to The Washington Post, alleging that Kavanaugh had sexually assaulted her in the summer of 1982 when she was 15 and he was 17.
- She said that, with another boy watching, Kavanaugh, intoxicated, held her down on a bed with his body, grinding against and groping her, covering her mouth when she tried to scream and trying to pull her clothes off.
- She recounted escaping when the second boy jumped on them both and they all fell.
- Ford said in 2018 that four boys were at the party but only two were involved in the incident.
- On September 18, Ford’s attorneys sent a letter to Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley requesting that the FBI investigate the incident before the Senate holds a hearing on Ford’s allegations to “ensure that the crucial facts and witnesses in this matter are assessed in a non-partisan manner and that the Committee is fully informed before conducting any hearing or making any decisions”.
- On 21st September President Trump tweeted about Ford, saying that if Ford’s allegations were true, either she or her parents would have reported them at the time of the event.
Her net worth of Christine is still to get unfold and will be updated soon. There is no doubt that she is earning a good amount of money from her career.
Relationship Status of Christine Blasey Ford
Christine is a married woman. She was married to Rusell Ford in the year 2002. The couple is blessed with two sons. The couple is living very happily and there is no sign of separation between them. She is the aunt of actress and singer Bridgit Mendler.
Body Measurements – Height, Weight
Christine has got attractive looks. She has a tall height of 1.78m and a balanced weight of 62 Kg. Her bra size is 33B and has a body measurement of 34-29-37 in. Her shoe size is 9. She has got her hair color as Blonde and her eye color Blue.
FAQs of Christine Blasey Ford
Who is Christine Blasey Ford?
- Christine Blasey Ford is an American psychologist, as well as a professor of statics at Palo Alto University
Is Christine Blasey Ford married?
- Christine is a married woman. She was married to Rusell Ford in the year 2002.
Also Read: Beau Clark, Shameik Moore