A well-known filmmaker and writer who is most recognized for her work on the films "Mama's Boy" and "The Contract."
Writer and Tv host
Facts of Christine Ha
|Full Name:||Christine Ha|
|Age:||43 years 10 months|
|Birth Date:||May 09, 1979|
|Birth Place:||Los Angeles, California|
|Net Worth:||$100,000 - $1M|
|Profession:||Writer and Tv host|
|When did Christine Ha get married ? (married date):||, 2011|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Education:||University of Texas at Austin, University of Houston|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Christine Ha|
Who is Christine Ha?
Christine Ha has won MasterChef’s third season. Christine Ha is a well-known filmmaker and writer who is most recognized for her work on the films “Mama’s Boy” and “The Contract.”
How old is Christine Ha? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
As of 2022, Christine Ha is 43 years old. Christine Ha was born on May 9, 1979, in Los Angeles, California. The zodiac sign of Christine Ha is a Taurus by birth. Her lucky color is Green, and her lucky stone is Emerald.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Christine is a lovely and skilled lady. She has great body mechanics. Her height, weight, and body measurements, however, are not currently known. Her hair and eyes are also black.
Christine Ha: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
She, on the other hand, is her parents’ only child. Similarly, little information is available about her parents. Despite the fact that both of her parents were Vietnamese. In 1975, the family immigrated from Saigon to the United States as a result of the Vietnam War.
Her family moved to Houston, Texas, when she was a child, from Lakewood, California, and Long Beach, California. Christine’s mother passed away from lung cancer. Her aunt died of lung cancer as well. Christine currently resides in California. Likewise, she is of American nationality and Vietnamese heritage.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
Her academic credentials are now being kept secret from the public.
Relationship Stats: Christine Ha is Married?
Christine has a husband. Before they married, she dated her husband, John Suh, for many years. Her blind date with her spouse was a lot of fun. Her husband grew up in Houston, Texas. Similarly, he works for Bonjour Enterprises as a web developer. The couple, on the other hand, married in 2011. They live a happy life.
Professional Career and Achievements
- He is also a filmmaker and writer, with credits including Mama’s Boy (2018), The Contract (2018), and Masterchef (2010).
- Christine has garnered various honors and prizes for her charity efforts. She also announced that she was the first chef/author to get the Helen Keller Personal Achievement Award in 2014, which is presented to individuals and organizations who have demonstrated extraordinary achievement in improving the quality of life for those who have lost their vision.
- Christine has had a passion for cooking since she was a child. She has studied Vietnamese, Asian Fusion, Southeast Asian, Southern, Japanese, Korean, and
- Cantonese cooking styles. She has also written and released a number of cookbooks. Recipes From My Home Kitchen: Asian and American Comfort Food (Rodale, 2013) was a New York Times best-seller.
- Christine, on the other hand, won seven times in both individual and team contests during MasterChef’s third season, appearing on nineteen shows and finishing three times in the top three categories. She was, nevertheless, in the lowest category twice.
- On September 10, 2012, Christine was declared the competition’s winner, receiving $250,000, the MasterChef title, the MasterChef trophy, and a cookbook contract.
- In 2013, Christine co-hosted the Four Senses Canadian television show alongside Carl Heinrich, the Season 2 winner of Top Chef Canada. It is a visually impaired cookery show that airs on AMI (Accessible Media, Inc.) TV, a European cable network committed to offering television to the visually and hearing impaired. The series incorporates a lot of audio descriptions to prepare the visually impaired, as they narrate what is really going on in the kitchen, what they are doing, and how things appear, smell, or sound.
- She announced on her blog and Facebook page in 2015 that she would be a mentor on the third season of MasterChef Vietnam, having previously been a guest on the show and a guest judge on US MasterChef (season 4), making her the world’s first former contestant and winner to become a regular judge, and the third ever female judge after Michal Ansky of Israel and Christina Tosi.
- She also participated as a guest in the sixth season of US MasterChef, alongside Luca Manfé and Courtney Lapresi. Later this year, she appeared in the MasterChef Celebrity Showdown in the fight of “Champions vs Juniors,” cooking against three MasterChef Junior season 4 contestants, as well as Season 4 winner Luca Manfe and Season 6 winner Claudia Sandoval.
- In the five years after she won Master Chef, she has launched small-scale pop-up restaurants all around the world.
- She crossed the world to speak to TED about her personal experiences as a blind chef, as well as the talents she picked up along the road. Christine has worked as an American Embassy cooking ambassador on public diplomacy programs in Jordan, Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, and Croatia.
- In 2018, Hà created The Blind Goat, a Vietnamese bistro in Houston’s Bravery Chef Hall. The menu will feature traditional Vietnamese meals, with a special emphasis on Nhau cuisine. She is now working on a memoir as well as her second cookbook.
How much does Christine Ha earn? Net worth, Salary, House
Though her actual net worth is not known, several web sources estimate her net worth to be between $1 million and $5 million.
Social Media Profile
She is a frequent user of social media. She has a sizable fan base on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Similarly, she has over 449k Facebook followers and over 71.7k Instagram followers, with over 1495 posts available. She started Twitter in July 2011 and currently has over 20.8k followers.