Chuck Liddell is an American retired mixed martial artist and former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion.
Facts of Chuck Liddell
|Full Name:||Chuck Liddell|
|Age:||53 years 1 months|
|Birth Date:||December 17, 1969|
|Birth Place:||California, United States|
|Net Worth:||$4 M|
|When did Chuck Liddell get married ? (married date):||, 2010|
|Children:||two (Guinevere, Charles)|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Education:||California Polytechnic State University|
|Height / How tall :||6.2 inch|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Chuck Liddell|
Charles David Liddell famed as Chuck Liddell is an American retired mixed martial artist and former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion. He is a very strong and talented artist. Altogether, he had 23 fights in the UFC. He has an extensive striking background in Kempo, Karate, and Kickboxing, as well as a grappling background in collegiate wrestling and Brazilian jiu-jitsu. He was inducted into the UFC Hall of Fame on 10th July 2009. He is nicknamed as The Iceman.
- For his striking abilities.
- Being a well-rounded fighter with Kempo, Karate, Kickboxing, collegiate wrestling, and Brazilian jiu-jitsu in his arsenal.
Gossips and Rumors
Jon Jones will ‘never’ respond to Chuck Liddell’s call-outs again. Jon Jones has stated a fight between himself and Chuck Liddell will never happen. Chuck is 48 and definitely over the hill based on what we witnessed from his 1st round KO loss to Tito Ortiz on Saturday night. Jones is just 31 and continues to dominate his division on the rare occasion he isn’t suspended from competition. That hasn’t stopped the two from going back and forth about trading fists over the years. Chuck has been strangely persistent in his call-outs of Jones, and with nothing better to do, of course, Jon responded. He even offered to fly “The Iceman” out to New Mexico for a closed-door throwdown. But after witnessing Chuck’s poor performance against Tito Ortiz at Saturday’s Golden Boy MMA event, it sounds like “Bones” is done discussing Liddell. Jones will have another chance to prove he can make it through a fight without testing positive for something when he faces Alexander Gustafsson at UFC 232 on December 29th in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Early Life of Chuck
On 17th December 1969, Chuck was born with the birth name of Charles David Liddell. His birth sign is Sagittarius. He was born in Santa Barbara, California, United States. His nationality is American. His ethnicity is White. As of 2018, he is 48. Talking about his siblings, he has three siblings named Dan Liddell, Sean Liddell, and Laurelai Liddell. He was raised by his single mother and his maternal grandfather, at the age of 12, he learns boxing and karate technique with his siblings.
Regarding his education, he attended San Marcos High School and graduated from California Polytechnic State University.
Body Features of Chuck
Chuck has got a very muscular as well as the strong body. He has a tall height of 6 ft 2 in or 188 cm. He has a healthy body with a balanced weight of 93 Kg or 205 pounds. His body build is Athletic. His hair color is Light Brown and eye color is Dark Brown. With his charming and glowing face, he has gained a lot of attention towards him.
Career of Chuck
- Chuck made his UFC debut in the year 1998 during UFC 17 in Mobile, Alabama with a decision victory over Noe Hernandez.
- Later, he faced Jose “Pele” Landi-Johns, Jeremy Horn, Kevin Randleman, Murilo Bustamante, Vitor Belfort, Amar Suloev, Jeff Monson, Renato Sobral, and Tito Ortiz.
- He was also the first UFC fighter to fight in Pride, where he represented the organization against fellow kickboxer Guy Mezger, knocking him unconscious.
- In the year 2002, he considered the #1 contender for the UFC Light Heavyweight Championship, with growing popularity and support from his fans.
- After his defeat to Couture, he entered the Pride 2003 Middleweight Grand Prix tournament as the official UFC representative. There, he defeated Muay Thai.
- He was eliminated by fan-favorite Quinton “Rampage” Jackson.
- After that, he returned to the UFC and compete with Tito Ortiz and he won the match.
- In the year 2005, he was a coach on the inaugural season of The Ultimate Fighter, Spike TV’s reality show which featured fighters competing for a UFC contract.
- He fought Randy Couture on 16th April 2005 at UFC 52 and later fought against Jeremy Horn at UFC 54 and won the game.
- After that he faced against Shogun, Evans at UFC 88, Silva at UFC 79, Jardine at UFC 76, Jackson II at UFC 71, Ortiz II at UFC 66, Sobral II at UFC 62, Couture III at UFC 57 and more.
- He was also inducted into the UFC Hall of Fame at the UFC 100 on 10th July 2009 in Las Vegas.
- He faced Franklin at UFC 115 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada on 12th June 2010.
- He decided to end his fighting career on December 29, 2010.
- On 14th April 2018, he announced that he was coming out of retirement to target a third fight with Tito Ortiz which took place on November 24, 2018, under Oscar De La Hoya’s Golden Boy Promotions.
- He lost the match via knockout in the first round.
Affairs of Chuck
Chuck is a married person with his beautiful wife named Heidi Northcott. On 4th November 2010, the couple got married. The couple is blessed with two children named Guinevere, Charles David Liddell Jr. The couple is enjoying their life a lot and there is no any sign of separation between them. The couple is living a happily married life.
Previously, he was in a relationship with many beautiful women. He was also engaged to Erin Wilson in the year 2008 but later got separated after a year. Trista Lidell was born with MMA fighter Casey Noland, and also a son named Cade from his former relationship.
Net Worth of Chuck
Chuck’s net worth is surely in millions as he is a very popular wrestler worldwide. His net worth is $14 Million as of 2018. His exact salary is $4 Million as of 2018. He is making a good amount of money from his work. He is very successful in his personal life as well as in his professional life. On 29th Jan 2008, he also released his autobiography. He is satisfied with his earnings.