She is well-known for her roles in television films and shows.
Facts of Clarice Tinsley
|Full Name:||Clarice Tinsley|
|Age:||68 years 9 months|
|Birth Date:||December 31, 1954|
|Birth Place:||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
|When did Clarice Tinsley get married ? (married date):||, 1987|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is lesbian ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Clarance Tinsley|
|Mother's Name:||Janet Tinsley|
|Education:||Samuel C. Mumford High School|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Clarice Tinsley|
Who is Clarice Tinsley?
Clarice Tinsley is a journalist from the United States. She is well-known for her work as a KDFW anchor, which is now known as Fox O&O. She is well-known for her roles in television films and shows such as Prison Break, the Good Guys, Texas Ranger, Dallas, and Walker. Tinsley’s work is very well-known.
How old is Clarice Tinsley? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Clarice Tinsley stands 5 feet 0 inches tall. She is 67 kg in weight. Her eyes are Dark Brown, and her hair is Dark Brown.
Clarice Tinsley: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
She is of American nationality and Afro-American ethnicity, having been born to Clarance Tinsley, an American father, and Janet Tinsley, an African-American mother.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
She finished her high school education at Beaubien Junior High School and Samuel C. Mumford High School. She then earned her B.A. Graduated from Wayne State University with a degree in radio, television, and film.
Relationship Stats: Clarice Tinsley is Married?
Clarice has a husband. Stephen Giles, her long-term husband, is her husband. In 1987, there was a private wedding. In the year 1987. Her husband, on the other hand, is not well informed because she prefers to keep things quiet. It’s been nearly three decades, and the couple unquestionably has children together. She does, however, manage to keep them hidden from the media. Tinsley is highly responsible for her profession and family in addition to personal problems. She prioritizes her work as well as her family.
Professional Career and Achievements
- Clarice began her career in journalism as a general assignment reporter at WITI-TV in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, in 1975, and was later elevated to co-anchor of the weekday noon news.
- Tinsley departed the channel after three years to become a news anchor for KDFW-ten TV’s o’clock news.
- Clarice has covered a number of significant events, including the fall of the Berlin Wall, Hurricane Alicia, and Operation Desert Storm.
- She founded the Clarice Hometown Heroes in 1995.
- Tinsley has also appeared on television shows such as Wishbone, Texas Ranger, Walker, The Good Guys, and Prison Break.
- She has also received the George Foster Peabody Award, two Emmy Awards, a DuPont-Columbia Citation Award, and numerous other honors.
- Tinsley is now a member of the Northeastern Texas and SLANT Girls Scouts Boards of Directors. She also serves on the Advisory Board of St. Phillip’s School.
How much does Clarice Tinsley earn? Net worth, Salary, House
Clarice, an American skilled journalist, earns a nice living from her profession. She formerly worked for a number of network channels and covered a number of important events for which she is still well-known. According to some statistics, the average compensation for an American broadcast journalist is around $39,950. Clarice is likewise well compensated, as she has been for the past 44 years. She also has a luxurious home in Dallas, Texas. She has amassed considerable riches in order to maintain her quality of living. Tinsley’s overall net worth is expected to exceed $15 million by 2022.