Clinton James "Clint" McKay is an Australian former international cricketer.
Facts of Clint Mckay
|Full Name:||Clint Mckay|
|Age:||40 years 1 months|
|Birth Date:||February 22, 1983|
|Birth Place:||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|Marital Status:||In Relation|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Height / How tall :||6.4 inch|
|Lucky Color:||Sea Green|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Cancer, Scorpio|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Clint Mckay|
Clint McKay’s full name is Clinton James McKay. He is a former cricketer of Australian origins. He was a member of Victoria’s side while he played for Australia at both Test and One Day International level. He is a right arm and fast-medium bowler. He has experienced all the three formats of the game, he has deadly accuracy and skillful deployment of slower deliveries. To learn more about the cricketer, read below.
Where is Clint McKay born?
Recalling his early life, Clint McKay was born in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. He is Australian by nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. He was born to Australian parents under the name of Clinton James McKay. His birth sign is Pisces.
There is no information available regarding his parents and his education details on media or the internet yet. That means it is yet to be revealed.
When did Clint McKay pursue his cricket career?
- McKay started his journey of cricket from a very early age at Pascoe Vale Central Cricket Club in the North West Cricket Association (NWCA).
- His time there saw him earn recognition for himself, representing NWCA at junior levels and even in under 21. His performance was a key to getting a chance in Essendon Cricket Club which competes in the Australian premier league.
- Australian team faced a string of injuries to their players in the year 2009, McKay was given a chance to shine against India in the ODI on the 5th of November. In his debut, he took three wickets including one of Sachin Tendulkar, and gave just 58 runs from his full 10 overs bowled.
- McKay made his test debut against West Indies in Perth in December 2009, he was wicketless in the first innings but managed to get one in the second by bowling Denesh Ramdin.
- Clint made his T20 debut on 31 October 2010 against Sri Lanka, he bowled out Darren Sammy who was the West Indian skipper in the fourth match.
- McKay made his T20I debut on 31 October 2010 against Sri Lanka. He took his maiden T20I wicket in his fourth match, bowling West Indian skipper Darren Sammy.
- On 9 January 2011, he was purchased by Mumbai Indians for $110,000. He played for Sunrisers Hyderabad in the 2013 IPL.
- On 17 January 2014 McKay helped Australia chase down 301 against England. His partnership of 57 with James Faulkner for the 10th wicket helped Australia win the match after being 9/244.
- Mckay announced retirement from International and Australian first-class cricket on March 30, 2016.
- He was happy about his glorious 11 years with Victoria and great spells with Australia. However, was disappointed for not having more of International cricket in his career books.
Is Clint McKay married or not?
Looking at the personal life of Clint McKay, He is not married yet. There is little information available about the cricketer. Thus it elaborates that he tries to make his low profile.
But according to some online sources, He has an affair with a girl named Belinda Roberts. The information exact or not, we don’t have an idea.
How much is Clint McKay Net Worth?
As per the various online sources, Clint grabbed the sum of a good amount of money from his cricket career. His estimated net worth said to be $1.3 million dollars at present. However, his salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Clint McKay?
Speaking of his body physics, Clint stands a height of 6 feet and 4⅜ inches tall. His weight is unknown. He has brown hair and used to wear 4 (US) dress sizes. Further, he used 8 (US) size of shoes. His other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosure, we will let you know.