Facts of Cote de Pablo
|Full Name:||Cote de Pablo|
|Age:||43 years 6 months|
|Birth Date:||November 12, 1979|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Cote de Pablo|
аriа ое dе аblо Fеrnаndеz, аkа оtе dе аblо, is a popular character as well as a ngеr. Ablo has a mеd оrgn and belongs to the hlеаn-mеrсаn group. Hе hаd рорulаrtу frоm а vеrу уоung аgе оf fifty bу hоttng “оntrоl” аlоngе аrlоnсе оnсе. аblо hа аlо арреаrеd оn vаriоu tеlеvоn hоwеvеr, оf whICH thе рrоminеnt оnе hарреnеd tо bе “N” аrеd оn a channel in 2005. He’d even grabbed the L. wаrd fоr hеr performance in Nn 2011. Let us learn more about her by reading this post.
What is the Cote de Pablo’s claim to fame?
A Chilean-American singer and actress.
When did Cote de Pablo come into being?
Cote was born to Maria Olga Fernandez and Francisco de Pablo in the city of Santiago, Chile, in the year 1979. She is now 40 years old. She has two brothers and sisters.
Her family subsequently relocated to Miami, Florida, where she grew up. She is of white descent and is of American nationality. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio, as well.
Where did Cote de Pablo receive his education?
Cote attended Arvida Middle School in Miami, Florida, where she received her education. She went on to study music theatre at Carnegie Mellon University, where she graduated in 2000.
When did Cote de Pablo start working as an actor?
- Cote moved to New York City after graduation, where she initially supported herself by working as a waitress. She began her acting career in minor roles at the New York City Public Theater, advertisements, and small roles in television shows including All My Children and The Education of Max Bickford.
- She portrayed Marguerite Cisneros in The Jury, an American television series that aired on Fox Television Network starting in 2004.
- Later, in 2005, she began appearing on CBS’s NCIS, an American police procedural series. Officer Ziva David, who won Pablo her first major award in 2011, was played by her.
- She played a supporting role in the American-Chilean biographical drama film The 33, which was released in 2015. In North America, the film did poorly at the box office, grossing just $5.8 million in its opening weekend. However, it did well in Chile, becoming the country’s second highest-grossing film.
- Her most recent appearance was in The Dovekeepers, a television adaptation of the same-named novel by renowned author Alice Hoffman.
- The show, which debuted on the CBS network on March 31, 2015, received generally positive reviews from critics. She shared the screen with Rachel Brosnahan, Diego Boneta, and Mido Hamada, among others.
- On August 28th, 2018, Deadline confirmed that she and former NCIS castmate Michael Weatherly will serve as executive producers on Shepard Boucher’s upcoming CBS detective drama MIA.
- She also sang a segment of Tom Waits’ song “Temptation” on the NCIS episode “Last Man Standing,” which premiered in the United States on September 23rd, 2008.
- NCIS: The Official TV Soundtrack, which was released on February 10, 2009, features her complete performance of the song, which includes some French lyrics.
- She also stars in Roberto Pitre’s Vivo en Vida, where she performs the songs “Samba in Prelude” and “Cry Me a River.” She also sang Gracias a la Vida on the official soundtrack for The 33.
Is Cote de Pablo single or married?
In terms of her personal life, Cote has not yet married and hopes to do so in the near future. Diego Serrano, an Ecuadorian-born American actor, was her previous boyfriend. From the year 2000 to 2015, they were married.
She is currently believed to be single. She is now living a quiet life free of distractions and concentrating on her work. Her sexual preference is that of a heterosexual woman.
Cote de Pablo’s net worth
Cote receives a fair amount of money and fame as an actress and singer in the film industry. Her total net worth is $6 million, according to some online sources, and her current salary is about $120,000 per episode. Her finances, on the other hand, have yet to be revealed.
Cote de Pablo’s height
Cote is 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs about 64 kilograms, according to her body measurements. She, too, has a slender figure with dark brown eyes and black hair. She wore a 34B bra and a US size 9 shirt. Her body measurements are 32-23-33 inches.