Facts of Dan Bilzerian
|Full Name:||Dan Bilzerian|
|Age:||41 years 8 months|
|Birth Date:||December 07, 1980|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Dan Bilzerian|
Dan Bilzerian is an American actor, internet personality, and gambler who is known for his luxurious life and for posting pictures of his lavish lifestyle on his social media accounts. He is also hailed as the King of Instagram. Apart from that, He is a poker player and a socialite who has an extreme fan following with more than 25 million followers on Instagram, over 13 million followers on Facebook, and more than 2 million followers on Twitter. Let’s know more about him through this article.
What is Dan Bilzerian famous for?
- An American actor, internet personality, and gambler.
- His lavish lifestyle.
How old is Dan Blizerian?
Recalling his early life, Dan was born in Tampa, Florida, the U.S. to his parents in the year 1980 which aged him 39 years old at present. He is the son of corporate takeover specialist Paul Bilzerian and Terri Steffen. Also, he has a brother named Adam Bilzerian. Similarly, He is of American-Armenia nationality and belongs to White ethnicity. His birth sign is Sagittarius and he is a non-religious person. Further, he flew to Armenia with his brother and father to take their oaths to obtain Armenian citizenship and join the Armenian Armed Forces.
For education, he attended Tampa Preparatory School and later enrolled at the University of Florida, where he was graduate with majors in Business and Criminology. He also enrolled in the ‘Navy SEAL’ training program. He wanted to follow in his father’s footsteps and enroll in the ‘US Army.’ However, his lack of discipline prevented him from completing his training. He was expelled on charges related to safety violations on the shooting range. He finally gave up and turned to gamble yet again.
What does Dan Bilzerian do?
- Moving towards his career, Dan started playing poker at high stakes and started making a fortune at that. He also funded some start-ups, but his main source of income has remained poker ever since he reached his 20s.
- He has also sponsored other poker players. He entered the competitive poker scene in the 2009 ‘World Series of Poker’ and earned the 180th spot by the end of the tournament.
- In 2010, The American magazine, Buff named him one of the funniest poker players in the world.
- In 2011, he suffered a minor roadblock when he was asked to return the money he made while playing against Bradley Ruderman when the latter was charged with fraud and had to repay his victims.
- In November 2013, he claimed that he had won over $10 million in a single night, playing poker.
- By the end of the next year, he claimed that he had made over $50 million in one year through poker.
- Besides these, He made his film debut with a small role in the 2013 film ‘Olympus Has Fallen,’ starring Gerard Butler and Morgan Freeman.
- The next year, he appeared as ‘Daniel Healy’ in the Mark Wahlberg-starrer war film ‘Lone Survivor.’
- The same year, he appeared in a romantic comedy named ‘The Other Woman.’
- He also appeared in the Denzel Washington-starrer 2014 film ‘The Equalizer.’
- Some of his other films are ‘The Other Woman’ (2014), ‘Cat Run 2’ (2014), ‘Extraction’ (2015), and ‘War Dogs’ (2016).
- In 2016, T-Pain released a song named after Dan Bilzerian.
What are the legal issues of Dan Bilzerian?
The year of 2014 is the extremely worst year of Dan Bilzerian because he faces many legal issues that year which are listed below:
- In August, He was banned from a Miami nightclub for kicking model Vanessa Castano in the face during a brawl. Castano later filed a lawsuit against him for her injuries.
- It was also reported that Castano has asked him for $1 million to settle the suit citing the possibility of greater punitive damages based on his income if the suit went to trial.
- In December, He was embroiled in a legal matter with pornographic actress Janice Griffith, whom he threw off the roof of a house and into a pool as part of a photoshoot for Hustler magazine in April 2014.
- She fell short of the pool, hitting the edge, and broke her foot. She asked him for $85,000 for her injuries, which was rejected. She then filed a lawsuit against both Hustler and him.
- On 09th December, He was arrested at Los Angeles International Airport on unrelated bomb-making charges. Later, He was released from LAPD custody on the day of his arrest after charges were dropped but were scheduled to be arraigned in January 2015 in Clark County, Nevada.
- In February 2015, He pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor charge of “negligently failing to extinguish a fire in the open” and was fined $17,231.50.
- In 2017, He was present at the Las Vegas shooting and filmed himself several times that evening, posting his videos to Instagram, for which he was widely criticized for his actions. One showed him searching a police car and another showed him running back towards the shooter before asking police for a gun and being refused one.
- Also, The court of Baku issued an arrest warrant for him and put him on the international wanted list due to his shooting range, and fired weapons while he visited in Republic of Artsakh.
Who is Dan Bilzerian married to?
Reflecting on his personal life, Dan was not married yet but has several romantic relationships to date. Firstly, she dated Alana Kari in November 2012. After dating for a few months, the couple parted ways in April 2013. Then, he has dated Andreea Bolbea in August 2013. Their relationship also lasted for almost a year before finally ending in July 2014.
After that, he dated Katie Bell in 2015. Also, he started the date Sofia Bevarly in 2017. They met at one of his pool parties and later he attracted to her and they started dating each other. Presently, he is said to be single.
Also, he was linked several hot ladies like Suelyn Medeiros, Jessa Hinton, Lindsey Nicole Pelas, Hannah Palmer, Desiree Schlotz, Lauren Blake, Tawny Jordan, Chloe Othen, Morgan Hultgren, Corin Jamie-Lee Clark, and Leidy Amelia Labrador.
Further, He already had three heart attacks due to heavy drug abuse and the kind of lavish lifestyle he lives.
How much money is Dan Bilzerian worth?
Being a venture capitalist, actor, and gambler, Dan earns an impressive amount of money and fame through his profession. Based on some online sites, her estimated net worth said to be $230 million at present. Моѕt оf hіѕ еаrnіngѕ hаvе bееn thrоugh роkеr gаmеѕ mоnеу wіnnіngѕ. Ѕоmе оf hіѕ оthеr mоnеу-mаkіng vеnturеѕ thаt hаvе соntrіbutеd grеаtlу tо hіѕ nеt wоrth fіgurеѕ аrе еndоrѕеmеntѕ dеаlѕ.
How tall is Dan Bilzerian?
Observing her body statistics, Dan stands a height of 5 feet 10 inches and weighs around 85 Kg. Similarly, He has a pair of hazel eyes and dark brown eyes. Also, he has a dark brown thick beard. Further, his body measures around 40-32-33 inches and his biceps size is 12.5 inches. Additionally, his shoe size is 10 (US).