An American stand-up comedian, actor, screenwriter, producer, and impressionist.
Facts of Dana Carvey
|Full Name:||Dana Carvey|
|Age:||67 years 9 months|
|Birth Date:||June 02, 1955|
|Birth Place:||Missoula, Montana|
|Net Worth:||$30 Million|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 9 inches (1.77m)|
|Hair Color:||Dark Blonde|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius, Libra|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Dana Carvey|
Who is Dana Carvey?
Dana Carvey is an American stand-up comedian, actor, screenwriter, producer, and impressionist. Dana Carvey is a well-known ‘Saturday Night Live’ cast member.
How old is Dana Carvey? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
Dana Carvey is 65 years old and was born on June 2, 1955. Gemini is his astrological sign. He was also born in Missoula, Montana. Yellow is his lucky color and Agate is his lucky gem.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
Dana stands 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 68 kilograms. He has fair skin, light brown hair, and blue eyes, as well. His bodily measurements, however, remain unavailable.
Dana Carvey: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
Dana is of mixed heritage and holds an American passport. He has ancestors from England, Germany, Ireland, Norway, and Sweden. Dana, too, was raised in a Lutheran Protestant family. His parents were teachers, which explains his upbringing.
Billie Dahl, his mother, is a school teacher, and Bud Carvey, his father, is a high school business instructor. Similarly, Dana has a brother named Brad Carvey, who is a Video Toaster engineer/designer. Dana and her family moved to San Carlos, California, in the San Francisco Bay Area when she was three years old. Tierra Linda Junior High in San Carlos was where he went to school.
Education Details: University, School, Graduation
Dana attended Carlmont High School in Belmont, California. In addition, at the College of San Mateo in San Mateo, he was a part of the Central Coast Section champion cross country team. Dana, on the other hand, graduated from San Francisco State University with a Bachelor of Arts in Broadcast Communications.
Relationship Status: Dana Carvey is Married?
On January 8, 1983, Dana married Paula Zwagerman, and the pair had two children, Dex and Thomas. In 1979, Dana married his childhood sweetheart Dana. His previous relationship, however, ended when he met Paula during a performance at ‘The Other Café’ in San Francisco.
Dana was in a bad predicament in 1997 when she underwent the incorrect cardiac bypass operation. Furthermore, because the procedure was conducted in the incorrect artery, the artery became stopped and severely buried in his muscle. Furthermore, he continued to suffer from Angima Pectoris as a result of this, and as a result, he claimed $7.5 million in damages.
Professional Career and Achievements
- Dana made her cinematic debut in Halloween II as a supporting actress. In addition, he co-starred in ‘One of the Boys,’ a television sitcom starring Mickey Rooney, Nathan Lane, and Meg Ryan. Similarly, Dana had modest appearances in films such as ‘This is Spinal Tap’ and the action series ‘Blue Thunder’ in the early stages of his career.
- In addition, his career took off when he participated in the film ‘Tough Guys’ in 1986. Dana’s ambition came realized when she starred with Kirk Douglas and Burt Lancaster. He is a major Kirk Douglas admirer and left an indelible impression on his senior.
- Dana rose to prominence after joining the cast of NBC’s Saturday Night Live in 1986. The show’s falling popularity was restored, and SNL once again became the most viewed television show. Dana joined the show in addition to newcomers Phil Hartman, Kevin Nealon, Jan Hooks, and Victoria Jackson.
- Dana rose to prominence on the show after impersonating ‘The Church Lady,’ an uptight, condescending, and devout presenter of the Church Chat. Similarly, he based a woman’s persona on someone he remembered from church when he was younger, who was always keeping track of churchgoers’ attendance.
- Similarly, one of Dana’s characters is Garth Algar from Wayne’s World. This character was inspired by Hans from ‘Hans and Franz,’ as well as The Grumpy Old Man from Weekend Update appearances.
- Furthermore, during George H.W. Bush’s presidential campaign, Dana became well-known for mimicking the president, which led to him being cast as the show’s regular political sketches’ lead actor. Dana also played Ross Perot in the United States of America’s 1992 presidential election campaign.
- In a Prime-time special show co-starring his co-actor Phil Hartman, he rose to notoriety after portraying George H.W. Bush and Ross Perot in a three-way discussion with Bill Clinton.
- Dana left the show in 1993 to pursue a career as an actress. Similarly, he received his first acting part in the comedy film ‘Opportunity Knocks.’ It did not, however, garner a high number of votes from the audience. He also acted in films like ‘Clean Slate’ and ‘Trapped in Paradise.’ Dana also appears in the thriller comedy ‘The Master of Disguise.’ Similarly, Dana became a fixture on reality shows after acting in a few films.
- He was a regular on the well-known ‘The Larry Sanders Show.’
- Dana Carvey began her reality show, ‘The Dana Carvey Show,’ in 1996. However, due to a lack of viewership, the show was canceled after only a few episodes inside a month.
- In 2011, Dana participated in several reality shows, including ‘The Oprah Winfrey Show’ and ‘Live with Regis and Kelly.’ She also made a cameo in the American comedy film ‘Jack and Jill,’ and she was a guest host on ‘Live with Kelly.’
How much does Dana Carvey earn? Net worth, Salary, House
Dana was named Television’s Funniest Supporting Male by the American Comedy Award. For his work on Saturday Night Live, he also got a ‘Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Individual Performance in a Variety or Music Program.’
Dana is an accomplished actor and comedian who has worked in the film industry for more than three decades. His net worth is also $30 million. However, no precise estimate of his asset value exists.
Social Media Profile
He is not currently active on any social media platforms.
- 1 Who is Dana Carvey?
- 2 How old is Dana Carvey? Birth, Zodiac, Lucky Stone, Lucky Color
- 3 Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair color
- 4 Dana Carvey: Nationality, Ethnicity, Parents, Siblings
- 5 Education Details: University, School, Graduation
- 6 Relationship Status: Dana Carvey is Married?
- 7 Professional Career and Achievements
- 8 How much does Dana Carvey earn? Net worth, Salary, House
- 9 Social Media Profile