Facts of Dani Alves
|Full Name:||Dani Alves|
|Age:||40 years 4 months|
|Birth Date:||May 06, 1983|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Dani Alves|
Dani Alves is a Brazilian professional football player who plays for the club, Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) and the Brazil national team. His playing position is Right back. He plays in the match by wearing shirt number of 13. Previously, he had played for Bahim, Sevilla, Juventus and many more club. He has won two UEFA Cups, Supercopa de Espana, UEFA Super Cup and the FIFA Club World Cup and Copa del Rey and more.
Rumors and Gossips
- On 27th April 2014, he was thrown a banana by an unknown person. Alves peeled and ate the banana. Alves mentioned that the person who threw the banana should be shamed later that person was arrested on 30th April 2014. His name was Villareal.
- Dani Alves reveals he talked to Neymar about his diving antics.
Early Life of Dani
On 6th May 1983, Daniel was born. Dani Alves birth name is Daniel Alves da Silva. His place of birth is Juazeiro, Brazil. He belongs to the nationality of Brazilian. His father name is Domingos Alves da Silva. His father supported him very much to play football. His sun sign is Taurus.
Body features of Dani
The height of Dani is 1.71 m. He has a balanced weight of 64 Kg. His hair color and eye color is Black.
Early career and International Career of Dani
- Alves started his career in the club Bahia and made his professional debut on the year 2001 against Parana Clube in 2001 Campeonato Brasileiro Serie A and won the game.
- He won Campeonato Baiano 2001 and two times the Northeast Cup 2001 and 2002 remaining in this club.
- For the 2002-2003 season, he shifted to the club, Sevilla on loan and played in the 2003 Fifa World Youth Championship and won the tournament and later his shift was made permanent.
- In the year 2006, Sevilla agreed to sell Dani to Liverpool but was not successful and remained in this club by signing a new contract till 2012 and well played for this club.
- Later, the agreement was broken and he joined Barcelona on 2nd July 2008 with a fee of £23 million.
- He made his debut against Wisła Krakow in the 2008–09 UEFA Champions League on 13th August 2008 and also made his La Liga debut on 31st August 2008.
- He along with his team also won the 2009 FIFA Club World Cup and La Liga Title and also Copa del Rey and the Club World Cup in 2011-2012 seasons.
- He again extended the two-year contract with this club on 9th June 2015 till 30th June 2017.
- Later, Juventus made him signed for two year deal on 27th June 2016 and made his club debut against Fiorentina on 20th August in Seria A.
- After playing for Juventus, he signed to PSG on 12th July 2017 on a two-year contract and made his debut on 29th July in the 2017 Trophee des Champions.
- On 8th May 2018, he played as PSG won 2-0 against Les Herbiers VF to clinch the 2017-2018 Coupe de France.
- Daniel played in many tournaments in his international career.
- He had played in 2007 Copa America, 2009 FIFA Confederations Cup semifinal against South Africa, 2010 FIFA World Cup, 2014 FIFA World Cup, 2015 and Centenario Copa America tournaments and many more.
- Previously, in the 2018 FIFA World Cup, his name was also mentioned and he was seen playing brilliantly in the match.
Net Worth of Dani
The net worth of this famous football player is estimated to have $60 Million as of 2018 and hope to be $100 Million as of 2019. He is satisfied with his earning.
Affairs of Dani
Dani Alves is a married man. He is married to Dinora Santana. The couple is blessed with two children. They are living a very happy life and there is no any sign of separation between them.