Daniel Sloss is a Scottish comedian, actor and writer, notable for having become established as a professional live and television performer whilst still in his teens.
Facts of Daniel Sloss
|Full Name:||Daniel Sloss|
|Age:||33 years 0 months|
|Birth Date:||September 11, 1990|
|Birth Place:||Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom|
|Net Worth:||$2 Million|
|Relationship affair ?:||No|
|Is gay ?:||No|
|Father's Name:||Martyn Sloss|
|Mother's Name:||Lesley Sloss|
|Height / How tall :||5 feet 8 inches|
|Hair Color:||Dark brown|
|Eye Color:||Dark brown|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of Daniel Sloss|
Daniel Sloss is a Scottish comedian, actor, and writer, notable for having become established as a professional live and television performer whilst still in his teens. Due to his mother, he got a platform to show his talent in front of the world at the age of sixteen. This turning point makes his life change and as of now, he was a reknown comedian internationally. Let’s know more about the comedian through this article.
What is Daniel Sloss known for?
- The youngest comedian to perform a solo season in London’s West End, at the age of 19.
- His tours widely internationally; signed a DVD deal with BBC Worldwide’s 2Entertain label at aged 20 and has appeared on networked US television programs including multiple appearances on Conan and The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson.
What is the nationality of Daniel Sloss?
Recalling his early life, Sloss was born in Kingston, London, England and raised in Scotland. He is Scottish by nationality and belongs to English ethnicity. He was born the oldest of four children. The information about his parents is yet to be disclosed.
Regarding his education, Sloss attended East Wemyss Primary School and secondary school at Waid Academy in Anstruther. He was offered a place at the University of Dundee to study history but having decided to take a gap year to see if he could make comedy work as his full-time career, he rejected the offer after the 2008 Edinburgh Fringe.
How Daniel Sloss become a comedian?
- Moving towards his career, Daniel got a chance at the age of sixteen in two series of BBC’s Mock the Week because of his mother. This was his first break and he credits Boyle for his initial success.
- Sloss performed for the first time at The Laughing Horse in Edinburgh, August 2007, after completing a two-day stand-up comedy course. His first set was five minutes long.
- His first Edinburgh Festival Fringe was in August 2008, where he shared a show with fellow comic Davey See. Life in 2D ran for 10 days in the Espionage venue as part of the Free Fringe. That same Fringe, Sloss became one of the youngest-ever finalists in the UK’s premier So You Think You’re Funny? comedy competition, the final of which is hosted by the Gilded Balloon venue during the Edinburgh Fringe.
- In 2009, he sold out his debut full-length Edinburgh Festival Fringe season Daniel Sloss – Teenage Kicks and in October took this show to London to the Soho Theatre to become the youngest comedian to perform a solo season in the venue as well as in London’s West End.
- He was the first stand-up comedian to perform on Channel 4’s Paul O’Grady Show (2009) and was commissioned by the BBC in April 2010 for a broadcast sitcom pilot, The Adventures of Daniel, which transmitted on 23 August 2010.
- In 2012, he performed a 50-date UK tour of Daniel Sloss – The Show.
- In December 2013, he made his USA television debut with an appearance on Conan, he has since appeared a further 8 times. Besides, Daniel signed a talent deal with Conan O’Brien’s production company Conaco to develop his shows. He also appeared on The Pete Holmes Show, @Midnight, The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson and back in the UK was featured on ITV’s Sunday Night at the Palladium.
- In 2015, Daniel wrote and subsequently performed his 7th show at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe “DARK”. “DARK” went on to tour for over 80 dates across 15 countries in Europe and throughout the UK.
- His next solo show DANIEL SLOSS – “SO?” premiered in August 2016 in Edinburgh at the EICC and exceeded previous audience figures at 11,500 and to press acclaim.
- In 2018, Sloss also appeared in the second season of Roast Battle winning the battle against British comedian Phil Wang.
- His latest show Daniel Sloss: X spans 300 shows across 40 countries. Filmed in Sydney for worldwide release, it was premiered on HBO in the USA and Canada on 2nd November 2019.
Is Daniel Sloss married or not?
Reflecting on his personal life, Daniel’s current marital status in the mystery. Not much is known about his relationships and all information about his private life is concealed. In the case we update, we will let you know.
How much net worth does Daniel Sloss own?
As a Scottish comedian, Daniel earns a decent amount of money and fame in the field of the entertainment industry. As per online sites, his estimated net worth said to be $2 million as of now. However, his salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Daniel Sloss?
Observing his body statistics, Daniel stands a height of 5 feet 8 inches and his weight is unknown. He has a black eye and brown hair color. He used 4 (US) dress sizes and 8 (US) shoe sizes. Further, his other body information is yet to be disclosed.