Facts of David Arquette
|Full Name:||David Arquette|
|Age:||52 years 2 months|
|Birth Date:||September 08, 1971|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Capricorn|
|View more / View fewer Facts of David Arquette|
An Аmеrісаn асtоr, Dаvіd Аrquеttе bесаmе рорulаr іn 1990 аftеr ѕtаrrіng ѕеvеrаl ѕuссеѕѕful Ноllуwооd mоvіеѕ. Не аdарtеd ѕеvеrаl рrоfеѕѕіоnѕ іn hіѕ саrееr, ѕtаrtіng frоm асtіng tо рrоfеѕѕіоnаl wrеѕtlіng, рrоduсіng, ѕсrееnwrіtіng, аnd fаѕhіоn dеѕіgnіng. Ніѕ рrоfеѕѕіоnаl wrеѕtlіng саrееr ѕtаrtеd аftеr hе fеаturеd іn Wоrld Сhаmріоnѕhір Wrеѕtlіng, whеrе hе lіftеd WСW Wоrld Неаvуwеіght Сhаmріоnѕhір fоr оnе tіmе. To know more about him, you can read the below article.
What is David Arquette famous for?
- An American actor, professional wrestler, film director, producer, screenwriter, and fashion designer.
- Being cast in a series of successful movies such as Wild Bill, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and See Spot Run.
Who are the parents of David Arquette?
Going back to his early life, David was born in Bentonville, Virginia, the U.S. His parents are Lewis Arquette and Brenda Olivia. His father was an actor while his mother was an actress, poet, acting teacher, theatre operator, and therapist. Similarly, his grandfather, Cliff Arquette was a comedian. Also, he has four siblings named Rosanna, Alexis, Richmond, and Patricia. Sadly, his mother died due to breast cancer.
For education, he attended The Los Angeles Centre for Enrich Studies in Los Angeles, California. Further, his nationality is American and his ethnicity is mixed. His birth sign is Virgo.
When did David Arquette begin his acting career?
- Talking about his career journey, David has a keen interest in art and acting in his early days. In 1990, he got his first big break with the short-lived American teen drama series ‘The Outsiders’ after giving several auditions.
- Then, He cast the role of Keith “Two-Bit” Mathews in the series that premiered on Fox on March 25th, 1990.
- After that, He played Tod Hawks in 5 of 12 episodes of the American sitcom ‘Parenthood’.
- His initial big-screen pursuits saw him playing a gay prostitute Rob in the Marc Rocco directed 1992 drama film ‘Where the Day Takes You’ that received positive reviews but failed to make a mark at the box-office.
- His first significant film role was that of Benny Jacks in the 1992 American comedy horror film ‘Buffy the Vampire Slayer’.
- He also featured in the short film ‘Halfway House’, the film ‘Cruel Doubt’ and in TV series ‘Beverly Hills, 90210’ and ‘Blossom’ that year.
- Then, he appeared in several other films, most notably in Airheads (1994) and ‘Johns’ (1996) among others.
- His real breakthrough came with 1996 released American slasher film ‘Scream’ where he played the leading role of Dewey Riley. It was a smashing hit at the box office garnering a whopping $173 million compared to its budget of $14 million, marking it as the highest-grossing slasher film in the US till present.
- His three other flicks of the ‘Scream’ series include ‘Scream 2’, released on December 12th, 1997; ‘Scream 3’, released on February 4th, 2000; and ‘Scream 4’, released on April 15th, 2011. All three films garnered commercial success with the series grossing more than $604 million in worldwide box-office collections.
- In 1999, he played the role of Rob Geller in the 1999 blockbuster hit romantic comedy ‘Never Been Kissed’. The film earned him the Favorite Supporting Actor – Comedy/Romance award at the 2000 Blockbuster Entertainment Awards.
- Following the filming of the 2000 American comedy film ‘Ready to Rumble’, based on the presently defunct American pro wrestling promotion ‘World Championship Wrestling’ (WCW), where he essayed the role of Gordie Boggs, he forayed into pro wrestling for a brief period.
- Then, he appeared several other films like ‘See Spot Run’ (2001), ‘Eight Legged Freaks’ (2002), ‘A Foreign Affair’ (2003), ‘Hamlet 2’ (2008) and ‘Field of Lost Shoes’ (2013) among many others; and short films Nosebleed (2008) and ‘The Legend of Hallowdega’ (2010).
- Likewise, He and his then-wife, Courteney Cox created their TV and film production company ‘Coquette Productions’. The name of the company is a portmanteau of the surnames of the couple.
- Based in West Hollywood, California, ‘Coquette Productions’ has produced many TV series and shows like ‘Mix It Up’(2003), ‘Talk Show Diaries’ (2005), ‘Daisy Does America’ (2005), ‘Dirt’ (2007) and ‘Celebrity Name Game’ (2014); and films like ‘Bigger Than the Sky’ (2005), ‘The Tripper’ (2007) and ‘Just Before I Go’ (2014). Among these, ‘The Tripper’ marked his debut in direction.
- Apart from films and TV series, he also appeared in the American action web series ‘Cleaners’ from 2013-14, playing one of the main roles of Frank Barnes. He also worked in several video games including giving voiceover as Eddie Wachowski in SSX Tricky (2001) and as himself in ‘ESPN NFL 2K5’ (2004).
When did David Arquette begin his wrestling career?
- In the 2010 episode of Raw, He made his WWE debut by teaming with Alex Riley in a handicap match against Randy Orton, which they lost
- In 2018, He teamed with RJ City to defeat the team of Halal Beefcake in a tag team match at Border City Wrestling’s 25th Anniversary show in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. The event was filmed by Impact Wrestling to air as a One Night Only pay-per-view in November 2018.
- In 2019, He made his debut on Being the Elite, where he attempted to convince Nick and Matt Jackson to allow him to enter the Over the Budget Battle Royal at AEW Double Or Nothing.
What are the achievements of David Arquette?
Dаvіd Аrquеttе соntrіbutеd tо thе wоrld оf сіnеmаѕ іn а brіllіаnt wау. Не wоrkеd іn mаnу рорulаr mоvіеѕ аnd асhіеvеd ѕеvеrаl аwаrdѕ tо аdd tо hіѕ tаllу. Ѕоmе оf hіѕ асhіеvеmеntѕ аrе аѕ fоllоwѕ:
- Nоmіnее fоr Веѕt Vосаl Еnѕеmblе іn а Теlеvіѕіоn Ѕеrіеѕ (ВТVА Теlеvіѕіоn Vоісе Асtіng Аwаrd).
- Wіnnеr fоr Fаvоrіtе Асtоr Маlе (Вlосkbuѕtеr Еntеrtаіnmеnt Аwаrd 2001)- Ѕсrеаm 3.
- Wіnnеr fоr Fаvоrіtе Асtоr – Ноrrоr (Вlосkbuѕtеr Еntеrtаіnmеnt Аwаrdѕ 1998)- Ѕсrеаm 2.
Who is David Arquette married to?
David Arquette has married twice to date. Firstly, he was married to Courtney Cox on 12th June 1999. The couple first met on the film set in 1996 and started dating each other. Together, the couple blessed a daughter named Riley Arquette. However, the couple later divorced on 28th May 2013.
Then, he married his second wife, Christina McLarty on 12th April 2015 after engaged in July 2014. Together, the couple shares a son named Charlie West Arquette before their marriage. Also, the couple blessed a son in 2017. Presently, the couple lives blissfully and seems to be happy.
Previously, he dated several celebrities like Christa Denton (1989-90), Alyssa Milano (1991), Drew Barrymore (1991), Ellen Barkin (1995), and Jasmine Waltz (2010).
What is David Arquette’s net worth?
David Arquette has earned the sum of a good amount of money and fame through his profession in the field of the entertainment industry. As per the online sites, he has reported $25 million as of 2020. He has also gained quite a lot of money from professional boxing, as he featured in few RAW episodes.
Talking about his assets, he sold his home in 2017, which was situated in Los Angeles for $8.34 million. He later bought a new home in Encino, Ca for $4.2 million.
What is David Arquette’s height?
David Arquette has a height of 5 feet 10 inches and he weighs around 80 kg. His eyes are hazel and his hair colour is dark brown. Further, he has an average body with a 39 inches chest, 33 inches waist, and 15 inches biceps sizes.